Detention? Not so bad after all

How I Started Stalking Him

You were just outside your classroom, debating whether to go inside or not. Aish. Whatever, I'll still get in trouble even if I go or not. You thought. 

 

You opened the door and to your surprise Mr. Jung wasn't inside. The students glared/stared at you once you opened the door. With a straight face, you stepped inside and a deep chuckle came from beside you.

You looked to where the voice from. Mr. Jung... I'm so screwed! He was leaning in the wall, "Haeri, Haeri, Haeri." Your eyes widen. "My favorite student..." he shook his head.

"You'll have detention after school, you hear me?" He stated. "Wow, a nerd in detention?" "She broke history." "Shame, even I came early." your class said. "Are you just going to stand there? " Mr. Jung asked.

You quietly walked to your seat. Never in my whole life have I've been detention. I've heard from shows that its not a place for people like me.

You sat down and suddenly the door slammed open. It was the guy earlier from the rooftop. He was panting holding on to the wall to support him. There.

That should be the type of people that get in detention. From the looks of him, he looked troublesome, a prankster, that could care less about school.

"You. Why are you late also?!" Mr. Kang shouted. "Sorry sir. I fell asleep and lost track of time." The guy rubbed the back of his neck while looking down. "You're going to be in detention, too."

"Too? Who else is in detention? " the guy asked. Mr. Kang ignored his question, "Are you not going to sit down?" "Tch. You're not going to answer my question? Fine." The guy mumbled before taking a seat.

-------------------------------

RRRIIINNNNGGGGGG!

 

The bell rung. School's over! I can't wait till I get out of this hell. You were about to get up when you remembered you had detention. Aishhhh, great! I guess I'll be seeing Minyoung later than usual. Choi Minyoung. Your same aged cousin that happens to be shorter than you.

That's how she got her nickname, Minne. You got your things and left to go to the class where detention will be held. You took a peek to see if anyone was in there.

"Um... Miss Im right?" You heard a voice say. "I'm coach Lee. The P.E. teacher." "Yeah, I know." You replied in a monotone voice. He was shocked, That's impossible, does she perhaps remember me? He thought.

You saw his expression and quietly laughed. "I'm in your class if you didn't know." "Really? Aigoo! I can't be having the old people's disease already!" He exclaimed.

Coach Lee, he seemed to look like he's in his early 40s and very clumsy. *sigh* "Coach Lee you don't have any disease. I just don't participate in any activity in P.E. but attend."

"Oh, I see." He nodded. "Just take seat any where and do anything you want." You followed his orders and took a seat by the window. Detention? Not so bad after all. It's just boring. Right now there are about 3 people, including you. One is sleeping while the other is listening to music.

"There's only one person missing." Coach Lee said. Just then the door opened. "Sorry I'm late." Blondie said. Blondie wasn't his name but since you don't know his name you called him that.

"Ah. Byunghun why are you in detention?" Byunghun? That's his name? I like Blondie better. "Hahaha... Uncle please don't tell my parents! They'll freak out." He said. "Fine but next time, you watch out."

I guess I'll be spending the next 2 hours like this.

 


Kekeke~ sorry about this chapter earlier it was an mobile update and I was really made at how it turned out. So now i'm here. I fixed it! sorry if you thought there was an actually update :P I promise I will update tomorrow okay?