School Life

How I Started Stalking Him

"Who would like to answer number 13 for us?" the teacher asked. You were in class checking your test. No one dared to answer because they didn't want to say anything wrong.

You raised your hand because you knew the answer. "Of course the nerd would know." one of your classmates whispered but loud enough for only the students to hear.

Those who heard chuckled. Some how the teacher heard, "Hm... Sooji it seems that you're inspired." Bae Sooji, a queenka and also the person who whispered earlier.

You put your hand down and looked toward her direction, anticipating on her answer. It's not because you liked her but because you wanted to see her get embarrassed.

She was obviously surprise since was slightly open. She then bowed her head in embarrassment, "I don't know the answer, Seon-saeng-nim." 

The teacher sighed and said, "I know." earning a chuckle from me. Of course she wouldn't. The teacher continued, "Haeri would you like to answer it?"

You nodded and told him the answer. Everything went back to how it was.

 


 

The bell rang indicating that it was lunch time. You were so engrossed with the book you were reading that the teacher tapped on your shoulder, "Haeri, it's lunch. I'd like to eat, like you kids."

Your cheeks turned into a light pink color. You nodded and got up to get your things ready for the next class. You went to your locker and turned the handle.

You looked for your books but it wasn't there. Bae Sooji.That explains why my locker was open! You walked around the campus aimlessly.

You didn't care if you were going to be late for class because the next class was your favorite teacher, Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung is one of the most strict teachers but to you he's like those teachers that were fun.

This only happens when you're there because you were his favorite student. You were his favorite because you're rare, rare as in you actually study out of all the student this year.

You walked all the way to the front of the school. In front of school was a fountain, you went toward the fountain to sit down. But when you were walking you saw papers and about 3 books floating.

In the fountain?! Really now!! You were boiling inside. Oh, when I get you, you'll be sorry. You took off your shoes and socks and stepped into the fountain grabbing your things.

You were now in your secret place, the rooftop garden. People barely go there because they didn't know it existed.You sat down on the nearest bench and piled up your wet books and papers.

"They should of draw in it or anything but get it wet! All my hard work on our essay... Also the books! It'll take about 2 days to get it dry." you yelled in frustration. 

It's not the first time this happened. It happened many times not only from Sooji but other queekas and kingkas. If you didn't hide your face with glasses and always put your hair up.

You would be considered a queenka because without your glasses and a hair tie you'd be a goddess. But that's the only reason why you did those.

In your previous school you caught a lot of attention because of your natural beauty. Guys were trying to get you and girl were jealous, so you didn't have friends.

You thought that hiding it would stop, it didn't, you still gained attention for being ugly, a nerd, lonely, and being the #1 easiest person to bully.

Because of your earlier outburst, you heard someone groan causing you to hide behind the plants. The person sounded like they just woke up. 

You saw a blond boy walking like he had no life, you could also see the person's messy hair making you chuckle. You couldn't see the person's face because the plants were blocking.

The person got something from his pants, yawned, and all of a sudden he ran like women trying to get clothes that were on sale. You were confused until you looked at the time.

30 minutes passed. Okay so? Wait... 30 MINUTES?! I know my teacher would've been chill, but not if I'm late by a lot! I gotta gooooo!

And so you ran off to your next class leaving your books out to dry.