Caught with His Hands in Your Pants

The Typical Story (with a twist)

The next day was a Friday and Jonghyun had invited Minho to play in a pick-up soccer game in the afternoon. He was able to meet a couple of people from the soccer team, Luhan and Xiumin. He was having a blast and could only feel better when he looked into the bleachers and saw the blonde hair of one Kim Kibum. Minho didn’t care about the swarm of brand new fangirls swarming near the field; it was the small wave from Kibum that set his heart racing.

          While Minho was playing, a young man approximately twenty-one years old walked up and joined the crowd in the stands. He smiled to himself as he watched Minho play. Soon though, he got bored sitting there watching and stood up to shout, “Choi Minho! Get your over here!”

          Minho stops cold and turned toward the stands. “Kyuhyun hyung!” he yelled and ran toward the stands.

          “What are you doing here?” He asked when he got closer to the stands.

          “A pretty little blonde asked me to give you a phone number. Said for you to call before five, when the parental units are not at home,” Kyuhyun replied and handed Minho a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

          “No way! You saw my Taebaby? Let me get my phone! Thanks hyung!” Minho ran off to get his phone from his bag and make a call.

          Sulli turned to see who Minho had been talking to and gasped in shock. “Kyuhyun oppa?”

          “Huh? Oh, Sulli,” Kyuhyun said in surprise. “How’s my little cousin?”

          “I’m alright. What are you doing here, Kyu oppa?” she asked, hoping to find the connection between her cousin and the new boy at school.

          “Oh, I promised Minho’s little brother that I’d check on him and pass on his phone number,” Kyuhyun replied as Minho came back with a huge smile on his face.

          “Thanks, Kyu hyung,” Minho said, putting his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

          “You’re welcome. Did you have a nice chat?”

          “Not really. Mom and Dad were home so we couldn’t talk but at least now we have each other’s number,” Minho shrugged.

          Kyuhyun smirked, “Don’t you think you should give the delivery boy a tip?”

          Minho grinned. “Come back to my room and we can play your favorite game. Since you did me a favor, I’ll let you win,” he winked and grabbed his bag.

          “What do you mean? I always win,” Kyuhyun looked puzzled. “My favorite…. Oh! That game!” He stood and walked after Minho, putting his arms around the other boy’s shoulders and pulling him close.

          Sulli could only sigh as she watched them go.

          Minho and Kyuhyun walked into the dorm looking like nothing other than two buddies. Minho led Kyuhyun to his dorm room and unlocked the door. As soon as the door was closed behind then and before Minho got a chance to it, he was pushed up against the door. Kyuhyun’s lips were on his and Kyuhyun’s hands were sneaking up the back of his shirt. Minho lifted his hands and buried them in the think hair at the base of Kyu’s head.

          “I’m all sweaty,” Minho moaned, as Kyu’s mouth went from his mouth to his collarbone. “Shouldn’t, ahhh, shouldn’t I go shower first?” Kyuhyun stopped what he was doing and looked at Minho with desire in his eyes.

          “We never know when your roommate will come back,” Kyuhyun leaned back in. “We can always shower later,” he whispered in Minho’s ear. All doubts, and thoughts, flew out of Minho’s head. He kissed Kyuhyun desperately and began working on ing Kyu’s shirt.

          The next time Minho had any coherent thought, he realized he had his shirt off and was on his bed on his back with an also shirtless Kyuhyun on top of him. Kyuhyun had stopped kissing him but had left his hand in the back of Minho’s pants. Both Minho and Kyuhyun were looking, with horrified looks on their faces, at an equally horrified Jonghyun standing at the door.

Five Minutes Earlier

          Jonghyun jogged up to the bleachers where he had last seen his new roommate. “Hey, Sulli, Kibum, did you see where Minho went?”

          “Yeah, he took off with my cousin towards your dorm about ten minutes ago. Why?” Sulli told him.

          “Several of the guys are going out to eat. I’ll run back and see if they want to go with,” Jonghyun replied. “I’ll run back and see if they want to go.”

          While walking back to the room, Jonghyun thought about his new roommate. Somehow, Jonghyun never had found out why Minho had transferred to Seoul’s most prestigious boarding school right before his junior year. This didn’t really worry Jonghyun though, Minho seems like a nice guy, quiet but nice. Maybe today he’d get some answers.

          With that thought, Jonghyun opened the door to his dorm room and his jaw dropped. There, on Minho’s bed was a shirtless Minho and another shirtless male engaged in an intense make out session. Jonghyun must have made some noise because the two males stopped abruptly and looked at the door. Minho’s eyes got wider, which seem impossible but was true.

          “Would you believe we’re wrestling?” asked the male on top of Minho.

          “Ummmm, I don’t know of any wrestling moves that involve having your hand down your opponent’s pants,” Jonghyun joked. The three of them laughed and the atmosphere lightened considerably.

          “I think you probably have some guess as to why I’ve started here this year but I think you deserve a thorough explanation,” Minho said as he and Kyuhyun searched for their shirts and put them on.

          “Do you want me to go?” Kyuhyun whispered in Minho’s ear.           

“No, please stay hyung,” Minho said, holding onto Kyuhyun’s hand. Kyuhyun nodded, sat down next to Minho and put his arm around Minho’s waist.

 

 

 

A/N: Surprised? No, Kyu and Minho aren't dating, they just..... well, you'll see. Sorry for no Minkey here, but I'm setting things up.