Into The YG Headquarters

Dependence

Fwoosh!

The six girls arrived at the rival HQ. The stood in awe, realizing just how large the building actually was. They all exchanged glances. 

"This might be a problem," Jessica said.

"It would take a good three days to search the entire area with only two groups..." Sunny spoke up.

"If only the other members were here," Sooyoung said.

"Should we split even further?" Taeyeon suggested.

"..."

"We might have to..."

The five girls looked at Jessica. "What are you staring for?" she asked, "I'm not the leader here."

"What? You had the top score in the final exams," Tiffany said.

"No, actually, that was Sunny," Jessica admitted. Taeyeon looked puzzled, still trying to figure out who this "Sunny" person was.

"You mean Soonkyu?" she asked. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Well... aren't you the oldest?" Seohyun asked.

"No, that's Taeyeon over here," she gestured towards the childish elder.

"But-"

"Listen. We can discuss who's going to be leader later... though, it's not even necessary. Let's just get the mission over with so we can go home. Sunny, come with me. We're scanning the left flank," Jessica grabbed Sunny's hand and sped off, dragging the confused girl behind her.

The four other girls stood, stunned. "What just-" 

"I don't know... Seohyun, you're coming with me okay? I need a smarty in my team," Sooyoung said as she hauled Seohyun to the right flank of the HQ.

Taeyeon smiled to herself. Thanks Sooyoung. She looked to Tiffany. "I guess we're heading straight down the middle," she took Tiffany's hand and oddly, she didn't move it, "Let's go, okay? Don't worry about anything, I'll keep you safe," Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany nodded.


Taeyeon looked at the entrance of the building with a quizzical look on her face. She turned to Tiffany. 

"How are we supposed to get in?"

Tiffany looked nervous. "H-how am I supposed to know? I thought you knew!"

The two hung their heads disappointedly. 


Huff... puff... 

"We're inside. You need to be more careful now. I can tell that there are a lot of people on survelliance. They must be expecting a visit from us now," Jessica said, just above a whisper. 

Sunny pushed her wireless communicator into her ear and pressed the 'communicate' switch. "Bunny to Keroro, do you read me?"

"Yes, Bunny, loud and clear. Have you made it in sucessfully?"

"Yes. We just got in. Took a bit of wiring but we got it. Bunny to... to Pink Mushroom, do you read me?"

Static.

"H-hello?"

Silence.

"P-pink? Do you hear me?" Sunny gritted her teeth.

"B-byuntaeng, are you there?" Jessica smiled at her clever codename for Taeyeon.

Static

"You can't stick your foot in that vent!"

"I know what I'm doing!"

"You're not going to fit!"

"Trust me, I will!"

"You're going to get stuck!" Smack! 

"Ow... what'd you do that for?"

Sunny wasn't sure what she was hearing. "H-hello?"

After getting hit, Tiffany ended up turning Taeyeon's earpiece on.

"Soonkyu?" Smack! "Oww..."

"You can't say her real name, idiot!" Tiffany whispered.

"S-sorry... wait, so is it Soonkyu calling?" Smack!

Sunny couldn't believe her ears and sighed. "Y-yes, it's me. We got inside. How are you holding up?"

"O-oh... fine, fine, just fine. We got in-"

"Bunny, help us! We couldn't hack the enterance. We're outside the front door," Tiffany interrupted.

"You-" Sunny surpressed a deep breath, "Why are you standing right outside the front door? You're right out in the open!"

"Oh, right! Okay, we'll look for another enterance. Thanks, Bunny."

Sunny sighed yet again, trying to calm herself down. I hope they understand what a dangerous situation they're in...

Jessica motioned for Sunny to follow her. They snuck across an opening to the hallway and ran for a closing, agent-access only door. They slid under it in the niche of time and ran for an unoccupied room. However, Sunny had a problem along the way.

She was preparing herself for the sprint, and as she was running her communicator went off.

"YAH!!! WHAT'D I TELL YOU?!"

She fell on her backside from the sudden disturbance. Ow... 

"Bunny! Get up. Someone's coming!" Jessica grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her into the room. Sunny collected herself and pressed the communicate switch.

"What's going on?!" She whispered.

"Taeyeon! I told you!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

"H-hello?! Don't break out of codenames! What happpened?!" 

Tiffany brushed her hair out of her face and pressed her switch to talk.

"Taeyeon got her leg stuck in the vent." 

...

You could practically hear Jessica's facepalm from the other line.

...

"Get the oil from your pack and slide her leg out... we don't have a lot of time here. Please hurry!" Sunny switched her communicator on silent. She and Jessica stood up. "Let's go, the room should be on the other side of the hall."

"Where do you think you're going?"


Ffft! Fffft! Fffft!

Sooyoung brushed her hands and placed the remaining throwing knives in her bag. "Piece of cake. Is that all you guys got?" She asked, mocking the detained security guards as Seohyun stood on the sidelines in horror.

"Unnie! Why did you have us break in so directly?!" she asked, completely frustrated.

"Eh, who could stop us? I mean, I'm pretty unstoppable," she smirked.

"Is that so?" A new voice appeared. Sooyoung turned around.

"You bet. Who are you?"


Tiffany and Taeyeon were meanwhile slipping Taeyeon's leg out of the vent. After a good fifteen minutes, they gave up and decided to take a break. Taeyeon tightly clenched her throbbing limb.

"You could have been gentler!" 

"No, no I couldn't have."

"Kiss it," Taeyeon said through pouting lips. Tiffany made a face.

"Looks like some SM lovebirds wandered onto our headquarters," a voice startled the two girls.

"W-what?" Tiffany said, more disgusted than surpirsed.

There stood a short girl with a short haircut to match. She appeared to be quite sinister, but strangely had a cute face.

"Soonkyu? Is that you?" Taeyeon asked.

The girl seemed to recognize the name, but brushed it off.

"Hmph. No, but I've been told that I look like that weakling," she said.

"What'd you say about Soonkyu?!" Taeyeon practically yelled.

"She's. A. Weakling. Hell, she's the heir to your little agency, yet she hasn't made any accomplishments. She's too soft. Won't kill, won't hurt. What a joke."

"Just wait till I get my hands-"

"Me? Wait? Please. You're stuck in that vent. Which by the way, simply spells pathetic. I thought you were an agent, not an elementary school dunce."

Taeyeon gritted her teeth as Tiffany stared in awe. I've never seen this side of her... it's almost admirable.

"Soonkyu's my friend... how dare you insult her." 

The girl chuckled at the kid's intensity. "You? Friends with that little ?" as she emphasized that last word, Taeyeon snapped. 

Crunch! Bang! Bang!

Taeyeon kicked her leg free from its restrictor. 

"Who the hell are you?!" she snarled.

"Jung Yoojin. But you can call me UJin."


Hello guys! Looks like there's a bit of action ahead... I hope you guys look forward to it! Thank you for the upvotes and subs. You guys are amazing (: Also, please leave a comment! I'd love to hear your feedback and critisims so I can make the story better. Thanks! ^.^ Until next time~