Furious

Responsibilities

 

          He kneel there with her head on his tight looking at her worriedly. "You cannot leave me." His eyes are glistering with tears that are threatning to fall but he didn't want to cry infront of her, not infront of his life...
 
 
A few months later
 
          "Eunae! It's my graduation day! Do you like how I look? I know i'm handsome." He starts talking as soon as he enters ther room. "Did you know? There were so many girls wanting to take pictures with me but mom didn't let me. It was fun though. I got loads of flowers from  them. Mom did have the heart to decline it as she says it was too beautiful."
 
          He looks at her with an angry face. "Hey, Are you even listening? Why are you still sleeping?!?! Dude, Wake up! It's my graduation day! You should be happy for me. not lie on the bed all day long! Till when are you going to stay like this? What are you doing? Say something! Wake up!"
 
          He shakes Eunae's body crazily waiting for her to respond. "I see you don't want to talk to me. It's okay. I won't talk to you either then." He crossed his hands over his chest and walks out the door. "Chanyeol Oppa!" Haeyoung shouts. "I was looking everywhere for you at school. Then your dad told me you went already." Haeyoung makes a pout.
 
          "I saw the girls all coming to you asking for pictures and all." She said full with jealousy. "So you're jealous?" Chanyeol lets out a smirk. "Of course I am!" Chanyeol leans in and pecks her on the cheeks. "Are you going back already?" Chanyeol nods. "I've had enough of her ignoring me. All she does is sleep in that coma of hers." He said annoyed. 
 
          Haeyoung just laughed at his childishness. "I'm gonna change into something and take some stuff then come back here again." He continued. "Okay... Stay safe! I'll take care of her. Oh, and your mom said she'll come in a few minutes." Chanyeol nods and leave.
 
          "Hey, Eunae. As you heard him complaining earlier, it's Chanyeol's graduation day! He made me so jealous with all those girls wanting to take pictures of him. So how was your day? I bought a movie! We used to watch it together at yours and Chanyeol's place. Dude Where's my car!!! Let's watch it." Haeyoung starts playing the movie and laughed as the funny parts come in. 
 
          "Oh, you're watching her favourite movie... Where did you get it?" Chanyeol who is fresh in new clothes ask putting their lunch on the table. "I kept it the last time we watched cause my dad wanted to watch it." Chanyeol nods as respond and sit down next to Eunae. Haeyoung starts snuggling against Chanyeol as they watch. 
 
          "I'm here!" Haeyoung shots up and so do Chanyeol. "Mom. Hey, what took you so long?" Chanyeol asks. "Oh, Haeyoung. You're here too... Have you seen the lobby? It was packed with Yoon Shi Yoon's fan." Chanyeol's face lights up. "He's here?" His mom looks at him weird. "What, you're a fan of him? Yes he is here. He fainted while shooting his upcoming movie. I had a little chat with one of his fan." 
 
          "Chanyeol, where's the drink?" Haeyoung who was getting their food ready asked. "Oh shoot. I forgot. Can you get it?" Haeyoung nods. "I'll come with you.What would you like honey?" His mom asked. "Two bottle of coke please. One for me and one for Eunae." He smiled widely recieving weird looks from the two other. "What? She might wake up anytime." 
 
          "Honey, you've heard the doctor said, It'll be a miracle if she wakes up. So-" His mom couldn't finish what she is saying when he cuts her off. "I don't care what he said. She'll wake up! I know her! She won't give up easily. She will wake up." His eyes were furious, his hands are now in a fist. His mom were speecheless looking at him like that. Never in her history of taking care of him he was this furious. 
 
 
 
 
I told you I'm update a few hours later right?
Hehehe...
SO....
Comment and tell me what you think..