I Miss You

Responsibilities

 

          "Honey, you've heard the doctor said, It'll be a miracle if she wakes up. So-" His mom couldn't finish what she is saying when he cuts her off. "I don't care what he said. She'll wake up! I know her! She won't give up easily. She will wake up." His eyes were furious, his hands are now in a fist. His mom were speecheless looking at him like that. Never in her history of taking care of him he was this furious. 
 
 
          "I'm sorry. Just go." He lets his head fall looking to the ground, eyes full with tears. Haeyoung pulled his mother out. Chanyeol went out a minute after that. He got a idea when his mom told him about Yoon Shi Yoon being in that hospital. He goes to the emergency room and look for the artist. The nurse asked him who he was, he told her he's Shi Yoon's cousin and eventually, the nurse fell for that.
 
          After a few chat with the actor, he thanked him and went back to Eunae's room. "Where have you been? Haeyoung left already. She had some family business. Your dad will be here in half an hour to pick me up." Chanyeol smiled and sit down next to her. "Some things to got to be settled. Let's eat. I'm super hungry." Both of them munch on the food and not long after that, Chanyeol's father comes and pick his wife up. Soon, it was just Chanyeol and Eunae in the room.
 
          "Look, I'm sorry I screamed at you this afternoon. It's just that I-I" He couldn't finish his sentence. Tears flows out his eyes imediately. It was his daily routine eversince Eunae got hit by that car but he hid it perfectly everyday from his parents and his girlfriend. His eyes are always puffy when he wakes up but somehow, he manages to get them look normal going to school. 
 
          His heart ached to see Eunae lying on the bed motionless. Not able to give him hugs when he wants them. Not able to cook him his favourite foods. Not able to smile at him in the morning to light his day up. "I miss you." His tears keep coming out, wetting Eunae's left hand as he hold on to it tightly. "I miss you." That were his words before he went doze of to sleep. 
 
          He never had a good sleep after the accident. Only some of the times he'd fell asleep on the couch while studying or doing his homework. It was his promise to Eunae that he'd study harder and do every homework so that Eunae would wake up on his graduation day congratulating him on his success. But she didn't. She just stayed there  motionless. He felt like she never cared for him at all. Never even loved him.
 
 
 
 
 
Ayo!! 
Chanyeol misses you....
TT.,TT