Two Dates

Responsibilities

 

         The following month, on Sunday, Chanyeol didn't come neither did his mother or Gongchan or Myungsoo. She was alone all morning till lunch time when a guy comes in her room. "Hi, you must be Eunae. Well that is what the writing on the door tells me." She comes in and put the paper bag that he was carrying on the table. "You know who I am right? Your favourite actor of all, Yoon Shi Yoon?" He laughed and sits down on the chair next to her bed. "Your husband told me to come here to wake you up, so here I am."
 
 
         The actor starts chatting with the motionless girl. "So, you're a die haerd fan of me right? Your husband said so. I believe him. I can't believe how early you two got married and I'm still single. You should have married me instead!" He looks at the girl and figure out what else to do. "Oh yes! I even brought you your favourite food. Suhsi! Let's eat together so wake up." He takes out the food container and starts to dig in while he continues talking to her. 
 
         "Oh yeah, I' about to star in a new drama but who's gonna watch it if you keep sleeping, so wake up!" He continues eating until Chanyeol comes looking handsome than ever. "Oh, Yoon Shi Yoon hyung, Thank you for coming. " He bowed 90 degrees. "Oh, it's okay. Come sit and eat with me." He nods and start eating. After the both man done eating, they pack up and Yoon Shi Yoon makes a leave as he have to shoot for the last scene. "Eunae, I'll come here again to visit you but only if you wake up." 
 
         "Did you hear that? He'll only come if you wake up so wake up!" He said while closing the door. "Have you notice how good I look today? I just got my first pay check and I'm going to celebrate it with you! I know you'd say to spend it on something for my parents but don't worry, I didn't buy anything with the money yet. I'm guessing of having a date. Just the two of us." 
 
         Chanyeol get on the bed next to her and hug her. "I miss cuddling with you on movie nights." He said closing his eyes and burry his head on the crook of her neck. "Myungsoo and your beloved Gongchan Oppa came every Saturday now. Aren't you gonna say hi or thanks to them? Gongchan even brought his new girlfriend here. She's sweet just like you. I guess his idel type will never change."
 
         He remembered when you were dating Gongchan and he'll be all lonely and bored at home looking left and right anf left again thinking what to do. "Oh, and about Daehyun, maybe you're mad at him for not coming but don't be. I tried talking to him and actually succeed. That was before he became the cold prince of the school. He thought that your accident was caused by him. I told him so many times that it's not his fault but he wouldn't listen."
Chanyeol keeps on chatting away until he falls asleep.
 
 
          "Chanyeol..." Chanyeols stayed asleep next to Eunae. "Chanyeol..." The person's croaked voice didn't seem to wake him up. "Chanyeol... Wake up."
 
 
 
AHHH!!!!!
I think most of you know what's going to happen next. 
But then, I myself don't know if I should let her die or live.
A big part of me actually wants her to die...
HEHEHE
I want Chanyeol all to myself.
XP