His Life

Responsibilities

 

          "Wait, what? No!" Daehyun got confused but then get back to the main point of calling her. "I'm sorry but... your parents and Namsoon hyung died in an ac-" Her grip on her phone went loose and her phone smashed on the pavement floor. She's still trying to process the information. Soon her eyes were full with tears.
 
          She crossed the road without looking at the cars coming towards her. All she can see now is Chanyeol and Chanyeol only. He's her only hope, the only person she can trust. He is now her life. She don't want to lose him. She don't want him not by her side anymore. Her parents and brother left her, now he's the only family she has.
 
          "Chanyeol!" She tried calling out for him who was to concentrated at the ring he was looking behind the window glass but he couldn't hear anything because nothing actually came out of . Her voice were restrained by the tears flowing down her cheeks. People around her couldn't care less on why she's like that. Not until sounds of wheel shreeching and horn could be heard. Every person's attention was on her.
 
          On her now blood covered body. The driver got out of the car and cursed at her. Chanyeol who just realise what happened run to her side and tried waking her up. "Eunae... Eunae!! EUNAE!!! WAKE UP!!! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!"
 
          He kneel there with her head on his thigh looking at her worriedly. "You cannot leave me." His eyes are glistering with tears that are threatning to fall but he didn't want to cry infront of her, not infront of his life...
 
 
 
 
Hey!
I'm really sorry for this short update.
I promise you guys to update a few hours later from now.
I forgot to update yestersay and the day before...
Feel so guilty 
Anyways,
Tell me what you think will happen.
What do you want it to be like?
 
BYE~