6 ★

Constant as the stars above

 

The unexpected knocks on my door startled me and checking the wall clock, I saw that it was 4 in the morning. Who in their right mind would knock on my door at 4 in the morning?! Grabbing the hammer laying nearby, I cautiously made my way towards the door, not wanting my movements to be heard.

-Knock knock-

The knocks were soft but were loud enough for me to hear in this silent night. Before answering the door, I took a deep breath and wished that it wouldn’t be my last.

“Here goes . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3”

Upon pulling the door open, the only sight that caught my eye before being dragged outside my room was a tall hooded figure hiding in the shadows of the hall. Like how a normal person would react during situations like this, I panicked and tried to free my wrist from the man’s tight grip.

“Let me go!” I hissed at the man who seemed to be leading me towards the driveway and after walking a few more steps, we stopped in front of a black pickup truck.

“Why so serious Yul?” The man teased as he stepped under the light of the porch which made me see his face clearly and to my surprise, the man was Kris. The anger boiling inside of me made me punch his face, hitting him directly on his nose and I must say, it felt pretty good.

“!” He screamed, rubbing his nose to check if it was broken.

“You ing scared the out of me!” I shouted back, throwing another punch directed at his stomach but he was able to dodge my attack.

“I just wanted to surprise you” He said, smiling sheepishly as he opened the car door for me and not being able to say no to that smile. I stepped in the vehicle.

Glancing at Kris whose attention was focused on the road alone; I noticed that he was all dolled up while I was still in my Mickey Mouse jammies. How unfair. He kind of resembled Marshall Lee from my favourite show, Adventure time since he was sporting a red plaid top, faded blue jeans matched with his black converse sneakers and a pair of ray bans and this amused me very much.

“Pabo, where are you taking me?” I asked, softly nudging him but I got the silent treatment. “Fine, be like that” I pouted which I hated doing just to and chuckled afterwards. After a few attempts of making him reveal his “Surprise”, I eventually gave up since I failed every single time.

“Wake me up when we get there okay?” I yawned and leaned my head against the window. “Don’t abandon me at some deserted wasteland” *Yawn* “I will kill you”

And after threatening him, everything became pitch black.

 

-Kris pov-

 

Everything time he occasionally glanced at Yuri, he found himself chuckling since she looked really messed up. “Maybe I should have given her a few minutes to prepare” He thought and found himself chuckling again. Halting the car to a stop on the side of the road, he grabbed his hoodie from the back seat and placed it over Yuri who was only wearing a white tank top and her Mickey Mouse PJS. Leaning closer, he whispered in her ear which made her slightly twitch.

“You’ll love my surprise for sure ♥”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, Sorry for the short update again /sobs/ I got lazy ;; I still like it though ♥ Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think ;))