Chapter 8

A millionaire with the employee

Several days has passed..Today is the day where im going to tell my parents about Yong Junhyung and also about my pregnancy. Junhyung fetched me early in the morning and we went to my house. I was so nervous. I hope everything went well. 

'What a lovely engagement ring Hyunseung!..my mom said while holding my hands."Yes mom..its  red coral..my favourite gemstone" 

"It compliments her eyes well" Junhyung said..I don't know what's got into me. I was blushing madly. What can I do. I am still in love with him. Even though it is completely one sided.

"It looks wonderful on you Hyunseung" Dad said smiling happily for me. I didnt think that he would actually give me a different ring. Not only that, this one is intricately designed and it is really my taste.

"Shall we open a champagne to celebrate?" Dad suggested while rise from the couch to get the champagne before its being interupted by Junhyung " No, tea is fine. Hyunseung cant drink alcohol now. Maybe in another 8 months when the baby is born. "

One word. Shock. can be seen through my mum's and dad's face. Breath Hyunseung. Here we go " Mum,dad..I'm sorry to spring this on you. Junhyung and I expecting a child early next year. Pregnant silence seem to filled my house until my blurt out "Ho..how wonderful!

"Thats  twice reason to celebrate!" Dad said excitedly.

"Well..we will have to hurry with the wedding. We dont want Hyunseung baby bump to show before the wedding arent' we." Mum said

"It's already being prepared. However, there's one thing that concerns me". Junhyung said seriously

"What is it?" "HYunseung tell me that she was adopted. Do you know anything about her birth parents? Okay. I didnt expect Junhyung to ask that

"Why would you want to meet them?" Dad ask curiously

"It concerns Hyunseung's pregnancy. It would be very helpful if I could see her birth parent's medical histories"  

"Junhyung!" I need to stop him. He just way too much.

"Yes..unfortunately it as Hyunseung's say..we don't have any information about her birth parents."

"Not even their names?"

"No..sorry"..

"Mum..dad! I almost forgot to tell you" I interupted them.."Junhyung bought a Yoon Doojoon's painting of a woman a week ago.somehow she looks exactly like me..Actually i think she look younger and prettier'. i said to them.

 

Junhyung's POV

"Ju'm nhyung bought a Yoon Doojoon's painting of a woman a week ago.somehow she looks exactly like me..Actually i think she look younger and prettier'. Hyunseung said

What are you doing Hyunseung. why would you tell your parents about a painting of yourself dressed like that.

"She look exactly like you Hyunseung..L would love to see it?" her mom ask

He is a very famous painter..Where did you find his piece of work? His father ask me

"Paris..It was sold off after the owner passed away."

"Who was the owner"..Hyunseung asked me with her velvet voice

"I dont know much about him. He was an industrialist named Yang Seungho" i said to her.

"Cluck" a cup clatter in the saucer..Its from Hyunseung's mom

"Mum? are you alright?Did you scald youself? Hyunseung rise from her seat  and go toward her mom

"I..I'm fine...my hand slipped...I..i'll take these to the kitchen" her mom said..I can smell something's fishy is going on. 

Both of us went home after spending a whole morning at Hyunseung's house.

"Your adopted parents are hiding something" I said to hyunseung focussing my eyes on the road.

"...I'm not sure..but if there's something my parents don't want me to know..it's the best to leave it alone"

"..."

 

Hyunseung's POV

Why did mum get so agitated. It was as soon as she heard the name of Yang Seungho.

~~

We finally arrived at Junhyung's house. I will be living in this place from now on. He bring me and show me a room next to him.

"This is your room...it was prepared in a rush..so its might be missing a few things. make yourself at home"..

Its a beautiful and cozy room. I really like it.

"You didnt have to make such a beautiful room".

"...It will be better for us to separate rooms until the wedding..you know where is the washroom is,don't you?"

"I'm sure the bath here is nice and big"

"You can use it now if you like..There are some files that i need to look over"

"All right"

I didn't get much sleep last night. A long bath might  be just what i needed.  

After waiting a really long time for the tub to fill with water. I went into the tub I rest my head comfortably on the wall.I'm staring at the ceiling, trying to relax. I've ended up moving in with Junhyung after all. It have been only 10 days.My life has changed so much.In three weeks time we will be married. So this is our loveless marriage will play out.

Not to mention...Yoon Doojoon never responded to my letter. Maybe the woman in the painting wasnt my mother..

 

Junhyung's POV

I've finished look over the files. Its almost 10 pm. I wonder what is Hyunseung doing. 

"Hyunseung?" I went to her room. She is not here. Is she still in the washroom?

"Hyunseung..you've been here an hour. Are you...."

She has been asleep in the bathtub to be exact.

"Hyunseung. You cant sleep here. you'll catch a cold.. "I wake her up

She blink her doe eyes.. "Hm...Junhyung?I'm sleepy...sleepy.." she said tiredly.

"Let's get you to bed"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I huge thanks to everyone who give a comment and supported me. I know I have some grammar errors and the fact that you put up with all of it, makes me really happy. 

So thanks again and don't forget to comment~

See ya :D