Chapter 4

A millionaire with the employee

Once Mr. Yong remove the paper..it revealed a big beautiful painting of a woman that looks like me...w...wait...me???

"I returned from Paris last week..I'd gotten a word that a piece by the reclusive Mr.Yoon was being sold..Imagine my suprise when I finally got my hands on it"

"....this woman isnt me"

"With a straight face, anyone can tell it's you"

"It's not! First of all this piece looks about 20 years old and I don't  the birthmark she has on her chest"

"That can easily be faked"

"Sir..what are you implying?"

"Look at her expression.She's looking at the painter with love in her eyes. It's the exact  same look I saw on you 6 weeks ago."

"Wha."

"Miss Jang, you're the Yoon Doojoon's lovers arent you?"

".....If so, you should be able to contact him..I've tried to contact him but no success..I dont care if you were his lover or not. Find a way to meet Yoon Doojoon without his guard-dog agent around."

"I've had enough of this! I told you this isnt me!"Ughh! im feeling dizzy~"

"Miss Jang?What is it...are you actually sick?" He asked bringing me to sit on the couch

"This really isnt me in this painting..but it might be my mother..."

"Your mother?"

"I was given up for adoption as a baby. I dont know who my real parents are..considering the resemblance..we might be related"

"I dont buy it!" He snapped at me

"Ugh"...I'm feeling terrible as if im gonna passed out at any moment...

"Go up to the flat and eat something for now.."

"Your flat?..cant i just go home early..?"

"My flat is closer..hurry up" he said dragging me

 

 

I can't believe i'm back here

"Will omelette be alright?" 

"Y..yes" as I was waiting for him to cooked..i walk around his flat..its nice but it just feel very lonely. I noticed a frame place on the glass table

"What a cute little boy. Could this be his son that d" "What are you doing?" it startled me...

"I.. I'm sorry.he was just so precious..I.."

"...Yes he was..not anymore.come to the kitchen"

"Sir...I.m very sorry" He lost such an adorable little boy. Even now 3 years his pain hasnt lessened. I walk to the kitchen.."ugh..the smell of butter and eggs"

"Miss Jang..get yourself a knife and fork"

Ugh...i cant hold it anymore..I dash to the bathrom..."ughhhh... wekk...wekk.." i throw up

"Miss jang?" He come to me..and patting my back

"Are you alright?" I rinsed my mouth..."Yeah..im fine.I think I should go home"

"No...not yet..a woman in your condition might feel better now, but might sick again

"My condition?"

"You couldnt eat breakfast,,you felt sick at the smell of the eggs..I've see these sympton in a woman once before"

"......"

 

Another update for you guys! I just finished watching Monstar...the ending..hurm..I like it!

~~~Comments are welcomed!~