Chapter 6

A millionaire with the employee

Hyunseung's POV

"Ceremony?"

"Wait a minute..what are you saying??'

"Isnt it obvious..we have a child together..clearly im talking about marriage"

I gasped.."I am not getting married! Let alone with you!"

Why not..Yoon Doojoon is old enough to be your father and you were his lover..it was because he;s rich isnt it?

"Are you still going on about that? I tell you over and over, the painting is not of me!" I yelled to him

"Dont get so worked up..Its not good for the baby.."He said trying to reach my arm,.

"Dont touch me! I'll have it and raise it! i said covering my tummy 

"At my side" He added

"No! I'm not marrying you!" I said

"The baby is still mine whether we're married or not!" He said raising his voice

"....."

"If we fight for custody..I will win" He said calmly

"Junhyung..this baby isnt the son you lost"

"Of course not,,but the night I spend with you.......is the anniversary of his death"..He said softly..

"I seduced you that night because I couldnt be alone. i know the baby in your belly isnt replacement of my son but for naother chance at having a child, I will do anything.

"We have to get married Hyunseung.I'll make all the preparations. You focus on taking care of your body's for the child sake. I'll be back tomorrow evening. Take a leave of absence from work .Understand?" He left my place..

"I...What should I do?

Well..I'm sure my parents wouldnt want to see me a single mother and I cant afford to be one either. Even so..how could I enter this loveless marriage with a man who thinks I got pregnant by him for his money? Still I want to have this baby. i want what I never had. A real family that I'm connected by blood. 

"Aegi-ah..umma will take good care of you..Just like how my adopted parents taking care of me"

 

Junhyung's POV

What a long day. I never expected to be in this situation. I only thought her as a one night stand.. No its not true! Even before that night, I couldnt forget about her. In New York, Paris..I could never keep Hyunseung out of my mind. So when I saw that painting, I felt a wave of intense anger as well as suprise. Yoon Doojoon is a mysterious artist but world famous. Each of his paintings sell with a high price. Any lover of his would be living very comfortably. I never thought that  Jang Hyunseung was the kind of woman to do such thing. I suppose you can never really tell about some people.

None of that matters now. More importantly..once the child is mine..I may be able to feel again

I may be able to feel love again in my cold shell of heart