Chapter 10

A millionaire with the employee

I'm going to work..

"...?.." He stopped sipping his coffee

"What are you talking about..You're on a leave of absence from your job." Obvioulsy he is shock of what have I said. 

"Then I'm going back to my flat. I still have the lease". I said grabbing the luggage that i've packed up. "Hyunseung, what is you problems"? he asked softly. 

"There's nothing but problems! I snapped at him.."But the number 1 problem is that you don't love me at all!" there..I said it. Though it hard to admit it.but its the truth. We can't change it.

He is obviously shock 

" I can't stay here another second. Goodbye" I dashed towards the front door "Swoosh"

"Whoa..What's wrong Hyunseung"..Mum and dad was in front of the door.  I didnt expect to meet them here. They didnt tell me that they were going to come. There must be something important.

"Sorry to drop by unannounced. We needed to tell you something. It's about your mother Hyunseung."

"..??"

Junhyung asked them to come to discuss about it properly.

"I know that we told you we didn't know anything about your birth parents. The truth is we don't know about your father. Your mother, however, we decided you should know about it" Dad said to us.

"Hyunseung, your mother died in childbirth. She was very petite and dainty. It was a difficult delivery. And her name is Hyerim"

"..?!"

 

Junhyung's POV 

"And she was our daughter" I was so stunned and so do Hyunseung. There was a pregnant silence until Hyunseung 

"Junhyung, bring the Yoon Doojoon painting here" Why did she asked me to bring that painting. She was for god sake.

"Please..." Hyunseung pleaded. I went to the room and take the painting. I bring it back to where Hyunseung and her parents were

"Hyerim!" Her mom shouts..its Hyerim.There was no mistake. It's her! It even has a rose shaped birthmark". 

"Hold on Mrs. Jang..care to tell me what is this all about' I said to her.

Hyerim was always such a beautiful, kind girl. When she was 16, she started acting out. When she was 17, she ran away from home. All we got was a letter from her, 6 months later. She wrote that she was singing at a hotel somewhere in Paris. And that Kim Sooro a man that 30 years older than her had proposed her.

"Kim Sooro?" The name was so familiar. I thought to myself

"We never received a wedding invitation. Instead a hospital contacted  us very suddenly. By the time we arrived, she had already passed away. She was only 18. That's eveything we know." Once Mr and Mrs Jang explained to us, I heard a sob besides me. I look at my side and saw Hyunseung was crying. The tears rolling down to her cheek.

"Mum...dad..this must have been so hard for you." She said approaching her parents.

"I'm sorry, we never told you until now." Mr. Jang said 

"That's all right. I'm so happy to learn that I really am related to both of you, by blood. Thank you so much for telling me." Hyunseung said hugging both of them. 

So, the painting isn't of Hyunseung. She denied it so many times and I never believed her. Hyunseung even returned the diamond I bought her.  In fact, she's never asked me for a single thing.  She wasn't trying to get pregnant by me either. What have I been doing. The moment i saw the painting, I was enraged. My god, the rage was a jealousy toward them. I didnt want to accpet it. I made her into a villain. But now i can see, ever since last night, i've been in love with her. 

 

Hyunseung's POV

My parents left after a while. We talk about so many things just now. Mostly about my biological mother which is also their daughter. My mom said she is a bubbly and happy girl. I'm glad I inherited all the features from her. Once my parents left, I went to the painting. I touch it, feeling every part of it.

'So, my mother is dead". I started to speak up

"Hyunseung, the painting belongs to you. It's the only link of you and your mother. I want you to have it"..Junhyung said to me. I was shocked. Indeed,  It is the truth,the painting is the only things that connect me with my mother. 

'Jun..." "Hyunseung, it was all a selfish misunderstanding on my part, I don't know what to say." He said

"Urm..I supposed I should move out" I said to him. We can't totally make this out. There is no love.

 

Junhyung's POV

I can't make her suffer anymore. I should respect her decision. I cant force her into something that she don't want.

"...Tomorrow, I'll take you back to you flat"

"..Thank you"

That was when I realized in my cold shell of a heart, love was beginning to grow again. But now I've gone and killed it myself. I must be the world's biggest fool.

 

Hyunseung's POV

"Junhyung, this is the way it should be. You shouldn't marry someone you don't love. I'll be fine as long as I have my baby. You shouldn't marry someone you don't love.  You must rediscover the love you shared with Hyuna. The baby of the man I loved. The dream is ending for sure, this time. It was sad, painful dream but it will leave a gentle feeling. This is it..Goodbye....

 

-The End-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was just kidding! hehe..Don't kill me please. ^^^~~~~Next will be the last chapter. Tell me what you think and COMMENT!