Chapter 11

A millionaire with the employee

The next day, we went back to my house.  I'm glad I haven't moved any furniture. In the car, we havent speak any word to each others. We have reached our house and Junhyung insist to take all my luggage. I'm pregnant his baby afterall. 

I enter my house and sighed. How I miss this place.

"Urm..where should I put this painting?" Junhyung asked breaking the silence.

"By the window for now"...I pointed to him. " That reminds me. I sent Yoon my letter and my photo. His agent was supposed to deliver to them"I said to Junhyung

"?!"

"I asked him if he knew anything about the woman in the painting. He never replied" I said to him

"When..when did you send him.?" He asked to me

"Friday last week" That was when I saw the painting for the first time.

"Hm...it has been 10days..maybe he havent received it yet." He was right. Yoon Dujun is a busy man. There might be possibility that the agent didnt send it to him yet. I suppose there's still a chance. 

"Yoon Doojoon might be your real father. You should meet him." said Junhyung

"I'm not worried about it anymore. I'll figure it out by myself". I said to him. I did not want to be his burden anymore.

"i will still do anything for you and our baby"  He said softly..

"Erm...thank you"...

Ding dong ding

Someone ring my bell. I went to open the front door and saw a man in early 40 was standing right in front of me.

"Yes?"I asked him

"Hyerin??!" that man gasped when he saw me.

"What?"

"No..no.of course not..you must be Jang Hyunseung".He said smiling. "I received your letter. I'm Yoon Doojoon".

"?!"

~~~

"You dont have to come all this way". I said bringing a cup of coffee for Yoon Doojoon.

"......I never thought I would see this painting again...25 years ago, Yang Seungho hired me to paint a potrait. At the time, Hyerin was Seungho's fiancee, I was already married too....we fell in love on a first sight.forgetting about everything else." Mr. Yoon sighed.."After that, we never imagined we could be with anyone else. Hyerin broke off the engagement and I was set to divorce my wife as well"..

"Then, if you're so in love, why did you two break up? I asked carefully not intend to hurt his feeling.

"After my divorce is final, I went back to search for her. I thought she must have lost faith in me because she dissapeared. I've spend so much time searching for her. I had no idea she has been pregnant, let alone died less than a year later. "

"Urm..ar...are you my father or was it Yang Seungho?" I asked him wanting to know the answers I has been searching the whole time

"I am. Hyerin never gone that far with Mr.Yang" Yoon Doojoon said smiling a bit.

"Weren't they engaged?"....I asked him..She hadn't had any serious men in her life before me"..he replied 

She wanted people to think she was a wild, unrestrained woman but she was actually very kind and pure. My mother...the thought of it make me cry.

"But now she's gone, I've lost her forever." Mr.Yoon said. I can sense a cracked in his voice.

"Now..you have a daughter instead....Dad" I called him for the first time.

 

Junhyung's POV

"Now..you have a daughter instead....Dad"  Hyunseung called him for the first time. I can tell she was very happy with it.

"That's right Mr.Yoon. On top of that, you're going to be grandfather next year" I said interupting them

"Jun!" Hyunseung was quite shock withh what i said

"....Do I have to get my shotgun ready?" Mr,Yoon asked looking a bit serious than just now

" No, I'm going to marry your daughter sir.If she say yes, that is" 

"Jun!" Hyunseung raising her voice..

"Well..it seems you have some convincing to do..Mr. Yoon said..."Don't worry about me. I'm happy just to be here looking at Hyerin's face again.Whether its a few hours or a lifetime."

"Hyunseung,let's go into other room" I said pulling her.."W''wait Jun"..she said struggling 

"We should let him alone for awhile. Do you think he can get over her? For the past 25 years, he hasnt be able to get closure about losing Hyerin. Her death was finally put an end to search. It may be painful but now at least he can come to terms with it."

"I hope so"..Hyunseung said lowering her head

"Hyunseung, this may sound harsh but..I don't want to end up like him. I couldn't live chasing the shadow of a woman I loved and lost".I said to her

"I know..that's why you have to forget me and this baby. You have to work things out with your love, Hyuna" she said with an audible voice

"Hyuna?Why would you bring up Hyuna"?

"You're going to meet her aren't you..to start over?" she said and starting to sob. Now I know why she have been acting like this

"Hyunseung, Hyuna remarried a year ago. On the phone, she told me she just had another child. She's very happy right now"."

"What?" Hyunseng lift her head up

"You thought that we....aishh...True, I haven't treated you very well. But there's only one person I want to spend my life with. I didnt want to make you suffer anymore. I tried to give up on you but I can't. There's no way I could bear with it." I walked close to her an take her into my arms.

"I love you Hyunseung,promised me that you wont dissapeared like Hyerin. Stay with me forever." I said to her. I didnt care if I sound desperate but I really love her.

 

Hyunseung's POV

"I love you Hyunseung,promised me that you wont dissapeared like Hyerin. Stay with me forever." he said

"Finally, you've finally given me the thing I wanted the most. I love you Jun! I said hugging him and cry.

"Can you forgive me Hyunseung?" He asked hugging me tightly.

"I do, I have been in love with you for a long time"

 

Four Years Later

 

The twins were running around the park Yong Hyunjun and Yong Junho , two boys with dark hair and pretty doe eyes. Those pouty lips they have stood out resembling their father

"Junnie, I want some candy too!"

"No Hyunnie, you ate yours aw weady"

"Pwease hyung?" he said blinking his doe eyes. 

"Ie Hyunnie! Leave me alone!"

"What are you two fighting about this time?" said Junhyung walking up to them

"Appa,  Junnie doesn't wanna to give me any candy"

"What happened to your candy Hyunnie?" asked Junhyung

Hyunnie  to be exact kicked a pebble around with his foot; "I ate it all"

"Then you should let your brother eat his"

"Urm.." Hyunnie said pouting

Junhyung patted the head of his twin children and smiled down at them, while they grinned back at him. "Stop arguing or your mother will get mad"

"Hai Omma!" chimed both

"Come and help me with lunch" said Hyunseung

Hyunseung pointed at the spots next to her, the twins ran over to her as did Junhyung. They knew better than to get Hyunseung angry; especially when she's six months pregnant.

The twins helped put a thin sheet on the grass while Junhyung got all the items out from the basket. A portal appeared in front of them, they where expecting visitors.

"Grandpa!" chimed the twins as they ran to their grandfahter and hugged him

"Well hello to you too" said Doojoon lifting his and grandsons into his arms

"We missed you grandpa" said the twins

"Get down you two, you’re going to hurt your grandpa" said Hyunseung

"Nah ah omma, grandpa is strong" said Hyunnie grinning

"Yeah omma, like grandpa says take a chill pill" said Junnie

Junhyung expected for Hyunseung to explode and tell their children to get down or there was no desert for dinner but instead the opposite happened. Hyunseung laughed and agreed with their children.

Halmeoni!  Harabeoji here!!!  said the twins waving their tiny hand

Hyunnie went to his halmeoni and his halmeoni lift him up.

Doojoon has been part of them since then and he insists that the grandsons calling him grandpa. While the twins addressed Hyunseung adopted parents as abeoji and halmeoni.

"Grandpa, let's play soccer!"  said Junnie

"Appa too!" said Hyunnie getting his soccer ball

"Let see if you can beat me son" said Doojoon to Junhyung

 Junhyung smirked and kicked the ball up to the sky and the twins chased it.

They all were eating while they watched the twins, Doojon and Junhyung play soccer.

Junhyung went to sit and Hyunseung handed out a drink for him. Junhyung lay dow to her lap and placed his hand on Hyunseung belly, the baby was kicking. 

Doojoon and the twin join them eating and them talking among themselves. 

"Do you want a boy or girl?" Hyunseung’s  omma asked

"A girl, too many boys already" said Junhyung

"Kids what do you want? A girl or a boy?" asked Doojoon

Both looked at each other, a smile formed in their faces; "We want twins!"

Junhyung stared at his children in horror. It was hard enough to keep them from fighting each other; how in the world was he going to manage another set? Junhyung fell back.

"I guess he fainted" said Doojoon

"Its ok, give him a minute" said Hyunseung

After a minute or two Junhyung sat up again as he rubbed his head. He turned to look at every one up till they landed on his kids. They still had that same smile he saw on them before he fainted.

"So I wasn't dreaming?"

"Nope Appa!" said Junnie

"Junhyung, I have news for you" said Hyunseung turning to face him

"What is it?" he asked

"We are having twins!" screeched Hyunseung

Junhyung felt everything around him go in circles, he felt light headed and nauseas. Before he knew it he had fallen back once more.

Every one turned to look at him and laughed, the twins giggled at his father. Each lay down on either side of Junhyung and hugged him.

 

 

~The end~

There we have it~the end of this story. I would like to thanks all my beloved subscribers!! A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU...*HUGS~AND dont forget to subcribed my other fics~annyeong~