Chapter 9

A millionaire with the employee

"Let's get you to bed" He said to me..He pick me in bridal style and leans closer to me..It's sweet. His kiss is so sweet. I feel like i'm melting. Oh..I'm so in love with him. How can the truth be so sad..? I..

"Hyunseung...do you want to sleep in my bed?" He asked..his voice  was like soothing melted chocolate. I wanted him to ooze his lovely voice all over my body. I can't take it anymore. Even if Junhyung doesn't love me..even all he want is his child..I love Junhyung.

"Take me"..that's all I can said.

I love him so much. For now..I have to be happy with just loving him. At the very least, he care about me as the mother of the child. 

He my back as he leant in for a sweet kiss, his lips moulding to mine. We kicked it up a notch and he started my lower lip and gesturing for me to open my mouth. When my lips were pried open he slowly pushed his tongue towards mine and gently explored my mouth. His tongue was so soft and sweet. I started meeting my tongue with his and we rubbed ours together. He was so gentle we never touched teeth and he never hurt me.That night..we are making love. I dont care what he defined this is but to me it is wonderful.

~~~~

Ring, ring, ring

We were startled by the sound of his cell phone ringing. "Urm...the phone" I said to him..i was still in his embrace and we were both .

"Leave it" he said nochalantly

"Answer it..it might be important" I said to him..leaning against his chest..He rise and wear the robe. 

"Hello..yes... right?" He said as he went out from the room..

Could it be a business call? I am is not sure. I grab his clothes nearby and wear it. I am thirsty so I went out to go to kitchen..

" Is that true Hyuna?" 

Hyuna? His ex wife?..

"That's a wonderful news..Of course I'll visit. Thank you so much for calling...I won't turn my back on the past anymore.I'm so happy we both have a chance to start over' I heard Juhyung conversation with Hyuna

"...?!" S..start over? Junhyung and Hyuna are still seeing each other after their divorce?and Hyuna want to start over with Junhyung?And Junhyung was happy about it? I dont believe it! What about our wedding? Our baby? I gasped..

I just decided to be happy only loving him and now this..I can't do this..I can't!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update!!!yeehee..I just have too many free times..keke~so what do you think. Junhyung and Hyuna are getting back together~how about Hyunseung??

Dont forget to comment..it makes me want to write more~~~