Moving On

Loving a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun carefully placed his wife on the bed. She had fallen asleep while they were on their way back to their house. Jessica was sleeping peacefully with such a serene expression, he stared at her and knew that he couldn't afford to lose her.

What about Taeyeon? He shook off that thought for later and went to the bathroom.

He opened a cabinet and took out a first aid kit. Sehun wasn't planning to surprise his wife. He just wanted to follow her, make sure that she was safe and that she wasn't going to meet someone else.

Who? Luhan? No, the guy was just a friend. He convinced himself. 

He walked towards the bed and sat at the edge of it. He took Jessica's foot and examined it. There was a large bump on her ankle and he wanted to punch himself for being the one responsible behind her sprained ankle. After he had tended to it, he slowly laid himself down, beside her on the bed.

----

Jessica opened her eyes and was surprised to feel a huge weight all over her waist. She looked down on it and saw an arm draping over it. She turned to her side and saw her husband who was sleeping so peacefully. It had been quite a while since she saw that calm expression on him. She placed her hand on his cheeks. She had loved him for so long and yet, she was starting to get tired now. She didn't know how much longer she could fight for him.

A phone rang and she was wondering where her cellphone was placed. She peered at the bed side table and she saw her phone ringing. Jessica grabbed it and saw that it was her friend, Yoona, calling.

"Hey, Yoong. What's up?" Jessica said, as she carefully placed her phone on her ear. 

"My brother has been bothering me, saying that he wants to see you again."

Jessica quietly laughs and says, "I want to see him too. Tell him to call me once he's free."

"Ohhh. Am I smelling love in the air now?"

She removes her husband's arm on her waist and props herself up to sit, "No Yoong. He's just really fun to be with. That's all."

"Okay. Whatever you say, Sica"

Just then, an arm snakes around her torso again. She looks at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter