Creeping

Loving a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was constantly checking her back and her surroundings.  She was restless and something was slowly creeping inside her. 

 

Fear perhaps?

 

She woke up early and left her house to go jogging. She went out even before the sun rose. As she scanned her surroundings, Jessica became more nervous. After all, she was in the most isolated part of the village. 

 

Not one person around. Great,  she mumbled.

 

She glanced at her back and she noticed that the black BMW 1 Series, that had been following her for quite some time, was there. She muttered a soft curse under her breath and fastened her pace, jogging faster but as she did so, the car also sped up. She was now regretting the fact that she didn't even think of bringing her cellphone with her.

 

Who's gonna help me now? she whispered to herself, panic slowly rising to her mind. Her only chance of survival was to run away as fast as she could, so she took a deep breath and counted in her mind.

 

One, two,  three!

 

She ran as fast as her legs could go.

 

Dear God. Oh God. Help me. I swear I'll take care next time. I still want to live. Oh my God. 

 

She heard the car honk at her but she didn't stop running. But then, luck just wasn't on her side today because she tripped and fell on her knees. She touched her ankle.

 

"What the heck! Are you alright?"

 

Her forehead wrinkled when she saw Sehun coming out of the car that had been tailing her. His expression couldn't be painted. He quickly went to her side and checked her leg.

 

"You sprained your ankle! You're so careless! What were you thinking, Jessica? You suddenly started running as if you've seen a ghost!"

 

hung. Wow, so he's the one who's got the guts to be angry now. Was it her fault that she didn't know who was inside that goddamn car, since first of all,  she wasn't even familiar with the car?

 

"Hey Mr Oh! For your information, I ran bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter