Confessions

Loving a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica was like a goddess in her deep slumber, her chestnut brown hair was laid down on the white bed. There was even a droplet of sweat on her forehead. She was tired but she looked happy.

 

 

Sehun took time to study his wife’s face.

 

 

Gorgeous, really gorgeous. She looked tame but she could be very cold at some times. The type that would fight if you annoy the hell out of her. She was different from Taeyeon who looked more like an innocent child. Jessica was tall, and Taeyeon was shorter than Jessica. Jessica is brave and confident while Taeyeon is the type who needs to be protected.

 

 

He inhaled roughly. He didn’t know what he felt for his wife. What he only knew, was that she had the power to make his heart beat fast.

 

 

He slowly stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. He took one slim cigarette stick out of the bedside drawer but he put it back again there. He rested his face between his palms for a while before he stood up and wore a robe. He went to the balcony. The sky was filled with stars, like they were pearls shining brightly in the dark. His surroundings were calm, but his heart was in chaos. He remembered his last conversation with Taeyeon. His ex-girlfriend still loves him.

 

 

During the two years that he had spent with Jessica, he forcefully placed in his mind that it was Taeyeon whom he loves. But now, he was having a difficulty, choosing between them— his wife, and his past girlfriend.

 

 

Taeyeon wanted him back but she wanted him to get divorced with Jessica, first. He told her that he didn’t have any plan to end his marriage with Jessica.

 

 

“Then you’ve already learned to love her...”

 

 

The words that Taeyeon said to him were still echoing in his mind.

 

 

He went back to their room and wore a sweatshirt and shorts. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter