I'm Falling For You

It's Too Late....

(Mika’s POV)

 

Well we got into the theatre and we all found seats for us to sit.

Jiro sat at the end and well I sat next to Jiro and Xiao Bao sat next to me and along with Mong Ryong.

“Are you hungry or thirsty?” asked Jiro looking at me.

“No, I am okay” I said looking down so he wouldn’t see me blushing.

I don’t know why but I get so hot around him and feels like I am burning up.

Xiao Bao and Mong Ryong was already talking as if they already knew each other since young.

I chuckled a little bit and looked forward at the movie.

I could see Jiro laughing from the corner of my eyes.

The movie started and well it was somewhat boring to me.

My eyes started closing and well next thing I knew I was asleep.

 

(Jiro’s POV)

 

This movie was a little bit boring for me so I started stretching out my arms when I noticed that Mika’s head was bobbing up and down.

I started smiling and well I slowly put her head on my shoulder so she wouldn’t have a neck pain later on.

I can see Xiao Bao and Mong Ryong looking at me like WTH am I doing.

I slowly whispered, “Ey, I don’t want her to have neck pain alright…”

They both nodded their head smiling at me.

I started smiling a little and well turned to look at the movie that was playing.

 

(Mong Ryong’s POV)

 

Well this movie was not what I expected at all!

I slowly looked over to my right to see what Mika and them were doing.

I then saw Mika’s head laying down on Jiro’s shoulder.

I don’t know but smile at him.

Xiao Bao was well I can see that she was really into this movie.

Me myself I couldn’t stand it so I stood up and went to use the bathroom.

After finishing up my business I then went to the concession’s stalls and grab some snacks for me and well the rest of the people if they want any.

I knew the movie was long so I took my precious time back but when I got there the movie had ended already.

“AISH! WTH this is so lame my gosh!” I said thinking it to myself.

Jiro came out looking at me with a weird expression on his face.

“Ya, what’s with you? Why do you have so much food in your hands?” he said smiling at me knowing I just goofed up badly.

“Naw I wanted to bring these home so than I can eat it in my room you see…”I said looking up and down at the food so I wouldn’t make so much of a fool of me.

I saw Mika rubbing her eyes walking with Xiao Bao.

“Ya Mika, you okay?” I said looking at her.

“Hrm, yeah I am I just need to go home soon its late now” she said smiling weakly.

Well with that everybody left home and went their own way.

Mika and Xiao Bao went home together and well me and Jiro ended up going different way because my house was down the other road.

So I decided to go through the park that was also on the way home.

 

(Mika’s POV)

 

“Hrm, Xiao Bao you can go your own way home now, it’s late and I don’t want you to walk alone in the dark Adehso…” I said smiling at her.

“Adheso, I’ll leave you here than okay.  Make sure you better get home and if you need anything I am only a phone call away.” She said pretending that her hand is her phone.

I smiled at her and nodded my head up and down.

I decided to go through the park that was somewhat on the way home.

I love going through the park at night because of all the lights that lit up in the park.

As I started walking through park I started feeling a pain in my chest.

I started hyperventilating as I stop by a bench.

I grabbed my hand bag searching through it for my medicine but I just remember that I left on my desk at home.

I started huffing and puffing for air.

I held my hand to my chest putting pressure on the pain that was increasing.

My whole body fell to the ground while I was trying desperately to get some air to my lungs.

Out of nowhere I heard someone calling my name.

“Mika, YA! Mika are you okay?”

“Hospital, hospital… medicine I need my medicine” I said trying my best to use every last breath of air I had.

I couldn’t see him clearly at all… I could was just the lights in the background flickering to a rhythm.

 

(Mong Ryong’s POV)

As I was walking through the park I saw Mika by the bench huffing and puffing for air.

I was standing there wondering what she is doing.

Next thing I knew she was on the ground holding her hands up to her chest.

I ran as fast as I can over to her screaming out her name.

She said softly Hospital to me and that she needed her medicine.

I quickly carried her on my back and rushed to the hospital running.

When I got to the hospital I started screaming out help.

Doctors and nurses were rushing towards me and Mika.

They slowly helped me put Mika down on the bed and rolled her away.

I didn’t notice but my hands and legs were shaking.

I was so shock, I didn’t know what the hell just happened to Mika.

All I could do was sit down outside the emergency room waiting for a response from the doctors.

**20 minutes later**

After what seems like hours the doctors came out.

“Are you her cousin or family members?” asked the doctor looking at me.

“No I am just her friend that saw her laying down in the park… but is she going to be okay? I mean I don’t know what happened to her…” I said with a worried face.

“It’s a good thing you brought her here just in time or else she would’ve died” said the doctors looking at me still.

“What do you mean dead? Isn’t it just a simple asthma thing that she has? I mean she was huffing for air…” I said looking more concerned than before.

“No she has pneumonia you see and well this isn’t the first time it attacked her” he said holding on to my shoulder.

“All I can say that she is on the final stage and that more attacks will occur in the future” he said.

“I see… well is it okay if I go in and see her?” I said looking at the door.

I was somewhat shocked at what I said too. I mean I just met her today and well this was very awkward.

“Yes you can but just stay quiet she is still very weak.  Also it’s okay if she goes home today just wait till she has her power back to go home okay” he said to me than walking away.

I quietly went into her room seeing her laying on the bed.

She looked so pale I mean her skin was white and she looked so pitiful.

I went down to sit next to her.

“Ya, Mika? You there? Can you hear me?” I said whispering to her.

I don’t know why but a tear fell down from my eyes.

I stood up and turned around so I can wipe my tears away.

“Hrm, Mong Ryong… is that you?” Mika said quietly.

“Hey Mika are you okay?” I said turning back around to sit down.

“Yeah, I am okay… Ummm how did I end up here?” she said touching her chest.

I was surprised when my hands picked up her hands.

“Hey, the doctors told me you had pneumonia… I mean well I know that you’re sick…” I said putting her hands down.

She looked like she was going to cry.

“Mong Ryong ah…. Please promise me no matter what, don’t tell Xiao Bao or anyone about this…” she said wiping her tears that was falling down.

“What? Why? I mean shouldn’t you tell your family about this? Isn’t it serious? The doctors told me that your on the final stage!” I said walking back and forth.

“Please, Mong Ryong… I want to leave them with happy memories not with a thought that I am going to die soon…” she said crying more.

I couldn’t help but wipe away her tears.

“*sigh* Adheso…I’ll help you out but promise me that you’ll take good care of yourself and if you need anything call me okay…” I said wiping away her tears.

I don’t know but I felt my heart beating faster.

“Here is my phone number okay” I said typing it into her cellphone.

“Call me or text me when you need to talk or anything okay I am always free” I said smiling.

“Gomawo Mong Ryong ah…” she said wiping her tears.

“Don’t mention it Mika” I said touching her head.

After what seemed like hours and hours Mika and me finally left the hospital and went home.

“What is wrong with me? Why did I gave her my number? I mean I just met her today? Am I falling for her? What is wrong with me?” I said thinking it to myself outloud.