A Day That’ll Never Haunt Me No More

It's Too Late....

(Mika’s POV)

 

It’s Saturday and it is boring.

I sat in my room all day just texting to Xiao Bao.

“Ya, what did you wanna do today? Seriously it is so Boring!” I said rolling around in my bed.

“Hahah, let’s go watch a movie today!! I heard this one great sad movie is coming out! Let’s go!” Xiao Bao said screaming on the other line.

“Aish, say it lower! Your speaking too loud! But alright let’s go!” I said rushing to my closet.

As I got ready to go out I heard my mother screaming at my father downstairs.

“What do you mean I am bad?? If it’s not for me you and that stupid daughter of yours would be living on the street!” she said pounding on the table.

“YA! It’s the other way around! You see if it is not for us you would be stuck with that OG of yours!!” my oppa said screaming.

“HA! I wouldn’t care at all if I was living with him.  You wanted me to be yours! So what’s the point! Your just yelling at me because of that incident the other day that happened to your stupid !” said my step mother laughing.

“She is no ! You’re the ! *SLAP*” I heard my father said.

And with that I heard a loud slap.

My umma was on the ground crying.

I was too scared to go down. 

“How dare you hit me!” she said crying out loud.

“From now on if you dare to disrespect me and my daughter I promise you that you’ll only live in HELL from now on!  I have stood up to your and Bull! You treated my daughter like crap! I am going to stand up as a father in this house! And if you dare run away and call the cops saying I am abusing you trust me that OG of yours would be here taking you back to where you belong!!” I heard my father said screaming at the top of his lungs.

Somehow I was smiling.

I knew that I wouldn’t be punished no more and that I will have much more better days.

My mother ran in the room crying and sobbing so loud that I could hear her upstairs.

I quickly ran down to my father and hugged him.

“Oppa, gomawo” I said smiling and told him that I would be out with Xiao Bao watching movie at the theatres.

 

(Xiao Bao’s POV)

 

I waited for her for like what seem like hours but actually it was only 20 minutes.

“Ya Xiao Bao!! I am here wait for me!” Mika said running towards me.

“My GOSH! What took you so long Mika! I waited for you for 20 minutes already!” I said crossing my arms giving her a mad look.

“Bienay, my oppa and umma were fighting earlier and I was too scared to go down.” Mika said smiling.

I was confuse, why would she be smiling if they were fighting.

“Ya Mika, why are you smiling? Shouldn’t you be sad?” I said touching her forehead to check for a fever.

“Hey what are you doing? And no my oppa had just brightened my day.  He told my step mother to stop hitting and punishing me or else she’ll be living in hell.” Mika said smiling at me.

I couldn’t help but hugged her with all my might.

“Mika congrats to you! Wow we really need to celebrate it tonight!” I said hugging her.

We both left and went to the theatres.

As we got to theatre’s we saw Jiro and Mong Ryong in line waiting for the same movie that we were going to go watch.

 

(Jiro’s POV)

 

“Ya, choose a movie quickly my gosh! You always take forever at choosing what you want to do” I said giving Mong Ryong a gently push on the shoulders.

“Aish!! Hold up alright! Okay How bout this one! It looked pretty nice!” He said looking at me smiling.

“My gosh your such a kid!” I said smiling back.

We got our tickets and went in line to wait.

As I was turning back my eyes caught Mika.

I was tugging Mong Ryong on his shirt to get his attention.

“Ya! What’s your problem man! Hand’s off the shirt!” he said straightening out his shirt.

“Yo, aint that Mika and Xiao Bao? You know the girls from our classes?” I said looking at them.

“Oh wow yeah it’s them!” he screamed at me.

“Okay, okay, chill! Or else they’ll notice us!” I said putting my fingers on his mouth to shush him up.

As they walked closer I tried to get my cool on so I wont look so stupid.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and so I turned around to see who it was.

“Jiro right? Do you still remember me?” Mika said smiling at me.

“Ya, Mika right? Hah yeah I remember you. So you guys watching this movie too?” I said smiling at her.

“Hrm yeah I think so” she said nodding her head up and down.

“Cool, you guys want to watch it together with us?” I said looking at her non-stop.

“Um, well, um” she said looking down.

“Yeah let’s do it!” Xiao Bao said screaming at me and Mika.

“Adheso!” Mong Ryong said hugging me around the shoulder.

“Mika right? I never met you officially. My name is Mong Ryong. Nice to meet you finally” Mong Ryong said holding out his hand.

All I did was stand there looking at there hands touching.

I don’t know why but I felt this angerish feeling building up.

“Okay now let’s get in line before the line gets too long” I said trying to break the silence.