I Don't Love Him

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blood...dark, crimson red..

Heechul’s fast fading heartbeats .He wasn't moving, was not responding to his calls.

It felt same as of that dreadful night. The horrifying nightmare was back to haunt him.

"Heechul ah...please wake up."He urged, but it was futile.

After that horrible accident three years back, Hankyung had thought, he had seen worst but here he was again.

"Heechul .."he pleaded once again.

"You did it. It's because of you. I told you to stay away from him. You did it.."Leeteuk's accusing tone hit him like a whip, his eyes were fired up with anger and agony.

"No hyung..it's not me..I ..I love him..I would never..."He tried to protest but then a deadly monotonous tone made him forget everything.The single flat line on the screen was the scariest thing he had ever seen.

Heechul laid there, as beautiful as ever, not caring a bit about the chaos going around him...Leeteuk's cries and Kangin's shouts...

"Heechul wake up baby...it's a bad prank..you are stretching it too much...everyone is scared.Stop it and wake up now."Hankyung tried to laugh, it was all a joke; whatever crap doctors were telling him..a joke...but they were not funny enough because he couldn't laugh.

"Heechul.."He tried once again when someone hugged him from back, may be Kangin...but why younger was crying this much?

"Heechul..aren't you going to wake up? I told you to wake up..open your eyes and look at me NOW."His anger rose suddenly, Heechul was not listening to him.His breath flinched when they stared to unplug the machines one by one.

"No..why? Why would you do it? He needs them.."he screamed trying to stop them.

"Hyung, please stop."Kangin urged through his glassy eyes.

Hankyung shook his head, not ready accept the silent words being told to him.

"No..no..This is not happening..I am just dreaming, it's a dream..he is here...he will wake up.."He screamed coming on Heechul's side instantly.

The soft slender hand was still warm as he took it in his own.

"Heechul..."He whispered softly, suddenly it jerked but he held it tightly.

"Heechul?"Hankyung couldn't understand. He was  leaning on a bridge edge. He could see Heechul's small figure dangling in the air. His hands were clasped around slender hand.

"Chull ah, it's ok I am here."He cried out, raising his voice above roaring river below as he tried to pull the man above.He smiled when Heechul opened his eyes.

"I am here."He assured as the big brown eyes smiled back.

"Let go Hannie..."Heechul only whispered, but Hankyung heard him loud and clear.

"No..why? I will never give up on  you. Never."He screamed in horror as Heechul struggled against his grip.

"It's better this way."Those were the last words Heechul uttered as he managed to slip through his strong grip.

"NO..."Hankyung cried, as he saw Heechul falling down.

"No, let go..I am not letting him go anywhere. “he said struggling against whoever was trying to grab him from back.

"Hyung? It's ok.please wake up now."Hankyung could faintly hear someone, but Heechul was falling. He once again tried to fight against hands trying to sooth him down.

"Hyung.."Hankyung eyes snapped open. He frantically tried to take hold of his surroundings.

"Hyung, you ok? It was just a dream."Kangin tried to calm him down, younger looked concerned about Hankyung's disoriented gaze.

"It was just a dream, hyung.Do you have headache again?"Younger asked as he kept his palm on clammy forehead, checking for  temperature.

"I am ok."Hankyung finally answered, his nerves slowly calming down. It was just a dream but it was scary.

"Here, I brought you lunch."Kangin said giving a broad smile to other. Hankyung looked at the dishes full of food but he wasn't hungry.

"He was trying to get away from me again."He spoke, faintly remembering what the dream was all about.

"As I said it was just a dream."Kangin said firmly as he set the small table in front of Hankyung, handing him the chopsticks .

"It was a nightmare."Hankyung corrected him, his mind was still caught in that moment.

"Ahh but it's still bright day , it can't be called a nightmare.. aishh it's confusing. They should definitely call it something different nae??"Younger chirped, trying to get other's mind away from that subject.

Hankyung didn't answer or acknowledge those efforts though, all other could receive was a blank look.

"Hyung ,you are no fun."Kangin pouted, that look got a response though, as Hankyung gave a small smile.

"You still act as a kid, grumpy little bear."Hankyung teased as he eyed his lunch.

"Anything for you, hyung."Kangin smiled as he sat next to other.

"He is fine. He woke up crying again after a bad dream and his fever rose a bit but it has come down now."Kangin provided knowing very well what will be other’s next question. He felt surge of emotions when Hankyung only nodded.

It wasn't fair he thought. After that scary, almost unbelievable incident ; Leeteuk had once again blamed Hankyung ,but this time his anger was at whole different level. Heechul's life was endangered so Kangin could understand. Because, the horror of Heechul falling down in pain after gunshot still brought goose bumps on his skin. It was like the world had stopped for few seconds, till they rushed towards Heechul , checking his body for a wound. Kangin was able to breath only after he made sure that bullet had grazed Heechul's arm slightly. Siwon had missed, thanks to the officer who had shot at him knowing his ill intentions.

It was hard to control Hankyung who had gone furiously mad as he attacked Siwon. Yunho had to yell at him several time, letting him know about Heechul. By the time they were able to take Siwon away from Hankyung's grip, that maniac was barely conscious. Though Kangin thought Siwon deserved it he also feared if Hankyung would be in trouble for it. But nothing of that sort happened, thankfully.

All had ended as quickly as it had begun; Yunho had confirmed that Siwon wouldn't able to get out if it. It was an attempt to murder case now. That was a relief.

Kangin had thought it was all finally over, the scare Siwon had brought in their life. But he had done enough damage, a bullet being shot at Heechul, that was enough to flare Leeteuk's anger. It was a situation he had never ever even dreamed of and it had all started with Hankyung's that one wrong step.

Kangin was dumb folded for some time, he didn't know this Leeteuk even though he bragged to know other all his life. It was not Leeteuk at that time when he freshly accused Hankyung, it was only Heechul's older brother. It was even harder to calm Leeteuk down, but Hankyung hadn't tried to defend himself...not even once.

Kangin gave a sad glance to his hyung who was quietly gulping down his lunch. The atmosphere in their home was so tight these days; one could hardly call it home.

It was like walking on minefield, not knowing when Leeteuk's anger would burst on either Hankyung or him because; well he couldn't take sides. He definitely couldn't leave Hankyung alone right now, when older was on verge of escaping into his mindless shell once again.

Hankyung had given in, blaming himself for everything. Leeteuk wouldn't let him even see Heechul but he took it as his punishment, never leaving his room, he had never tried to talk to anyone about that incident. He thought he deserved it but Kangin never agreed. He and even Kibum and Zhou Mi had tried to talk about it to older but Hankyung had kept his thoughts and his fears about that night to himself and Kangin knew keeping it shut in a tight wrap must be killing other from inside, but nothing he said was of any use.

Hankyung was like this, Leeteuk was hurt pretty badly too and Heechul, he had taken a shock of all that had happened with him. His fever kept on coming back. Kangin sighed, Siwon was thankfully gone but he had managed to destroy there once happy, healing relationships.

"Ahh, hyung.."Kangin suddenly said, looking out of the door looking for any sign of Leeteuk. He continued when he saw none, though he spoke in only a whisper.

"Jungsu hyung needs to go to hospital for check up and redressing today.I am not going with him as I have an important call to attend. That brat Kyuhyun is taking him."Younger paused, double checking for Leeteuk.

Hankyung only stared at other, not exa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter