You Can't Be Like This.

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Angel won't let me meet superman ."Heechul huffed, sounding really mad.

"Ahh,it's just for few days Heechul ah, angel is angry with superman right now, but soon he will forget about it and will let you see him arraso?"Donghae tried to explain.

"But fishy, why does Heechul has to get punished when they fought? Did superman do any mistake and he is being punished by angel?did he not listen to angel?"Heechul asked his eyes going round in concern. It was a while since he last talked to even saw his superman. And he was getting tired of crying and whining about it.

"Heechul told him he will be a good boy, he finished all  of his milk and meals and even took medicines..eww.. Heechul hates them..but angel won't listen..."Heechul pouted, on verge of tears again. Tears which won't stop but won't work on angel either.

Donghae cringed, hearing about innocent promises and attempts Heechul was up to for being with Hankyung. He himself had never thought that it, this matter will become this bad.

When initially Leeteuk started appearing to drop and pick Heechul, Donghae had thought the elder’s temper would just be the initial fierce reaction. But when the situation remained as it was and started affecting Heechul's sessions because of the disturbed mind state of the slender man, Kibum had thought of intervene and Donghae had supported the decision. After looking at Hankyung's state when they had meet few days back, the decision only felt more right.

Donghae sighed deeply, somehow both he and Kibum couldn't keep themselves from involving deeply in this case. Whether it was their instant liking towards Heechul or feeling of deep sincerity of Hankyung or the attraction of overall tragic but strong bond that these two shared,  both Kibum and Dongahe had become deeply concerned about these two and had taken in their mind to offer all the help they can.

He glanced at Heechul once again who was still pouting, playing idly with his fingers. The situation had taken a toll on Heechul's recovery plan as Kibum had told him. With Heechul's current mind state where he constantly thought about the restrictions Leeteuk had forced upon him and the reasons behind it and the agony of not being with Hankyung, It was almost impossible to go on with their previous therapy. All Kibum could do is to console Heechul and make him forget about Hankyung for at least an hour,by him in indulging various activities.

"Heechul ah, why don't we do something fun? Do you want watch cartoon or read a story? Donghae asked brightly, trying to get Heechul out of his dull state.

Heechul just shook his head; he didn't feel like doing any of those.

"Ahh, then how about drawing something..Heechul ah, let's draw superman. That way you will be able to see him."Donghae tried once again, becoming happy with the reaction he got.

"Really?"Heechul asked getting excited.

"Yeah, let's draw superman with Heechul here, and draw everything they would do together...like playing, eating, watching tv and.."

"Singing, Heechul likes it when superman sings to help him sleep...fisshy let's draw Heebum also."Heechul almost screamed in excitement, already fetching papers and array of colors in front of him.

Dongahe smiled feeling relived, hoping badly that Kibum will succeed in persuading Leeteuk.

****

Kibum sat silently on his chair, with Leeteuk in front of him.

He still remembered the expressions of other when he suggested to have a talk. The older still looked hesitated but Kibum wanted Leeteuk to take all the time he wants to get comfortable with the idea and initiate the conversation. And that's why he was simply sitting there and waiting.

"Are you looking at me like a stubborn child today?"Leeteuk finally talked, exhaling when the silence and the tension in room became irritating.

"Umm, I don't know hyung. But is there any reason for me to see you like that?"Kibum asked calmly, with a soft smile on his face.

Leeeuk only glared at him, his hands still folded in front of his chest, a closed mind..Defensive. posture ,Kibum mused.

"Sorry, Hae often tells me I try to be too cute sometimes. It doesn't work on him either. “he stated, now smiling widely.

Leeteuk couldn't help but chuckle. Unfolding his hand to brush through his hair.

"I hope you won't tell me to lie on that."He said gesturing towards the very famous sofa.

"Oh, you can if you wish to. People often feel relaxed lying on it."Kibum offered.

Leeteuk just glanced at it before shaking his head.

"That would feel weird."He said after some time, exhaling deeply.

Kibum looked at Leeteuk, the tension of last few week's incident was clear on his face.

"How are you hyung?"he asked.

Leeteuk looked at him for some time without answering, before a smirk came on his face.

"Ahh, now I really feel like I have come to a shrink because I may be going mad."Leeteuk laughed, going defensive once again.

"Is that a bad thing hyung? Talking to someone when you are troubled? getting help?"Kibum talked composedly, to the point.

Leeteuk gave him a wry look, before going silent once again.Kibum waited not trying to rush other.

"No. Sorry Kibum ah, it's just, last few days..it's been hard."Leeteuk opened up after a while, massaging his temple.

"It's ok hyung I was not judging you in any manner or trying to prove you wrong or something. I just want to talk. So tell me, how are you?"Kibum asked, with a small smile on his face.

Leeteuk took a few minutes to gather himself.

"Tired...angry...hurt..."The older utter each word slowly, searching his mind.

"I want to go back into time and stop him from leaving. I want to take back all those things I said in anger. I want to live all those years again with him in front of my sight...."Leeteuk paused.

"It was a mistake to let him go, I should have tried harder. I should have...should have locked him may be ."

"Hmmm, like you are doing right now?"Kibum asked, earning a pointed look from other.

"But hyung, would that have made Heechul happy? "

"Atleast he wouldn't be like this, he wouldn't be this hurt, that man wouldn't have had any chance to hurt him like this. I would have taken care of my Hee."Leeteuk's voiced raised all of a sudden.

"How long do you think you could protect him? Life long? Is it possible hyung? It's his life, he would take some decisions for himself ,he simply would like to live it the way he desires."Kibum tried to explain.

"Do you think he would have been ok, away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter