He Is A Bad Person

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain...Agony...Fear...

Thoughts like it won't be enough, his efforts, his strength. Leeteuk had done combat training in his military service but still this was different. Here he was alone, with no comrades to rely upon, no help... not yet.

Siwon was quick and strong. He couldn't believe that he wanted to believe this man was feeling guilty and wanted to apologize to Heechul. He wanted to laugh. Kangin was right, sometimes he becomes too much trusting, could be easily deceived...a fool.

He managed to throw a punch which connected on other's jaw. Leeteuk wanted to see if Heechul was ok. He might have been frightened, but older hoped and prayed for Heechul to never leave the car and that , Kangin knows about this all and was coming to him. Because, he was not sure if he could keep this on for much time.

All air left his lung when Siwon's knee thrashed in his stomach he lost his balance but was held by a hand..Siwon's.

"Hyung...you...why are you doing this?? I told you I have nothing against you.."Siwon whined, trying to catch his own breath.

Leeteuk glanced at other, heaving for breath, he couldn't give up.

He tried to grab Siwon but was pushed by the tall man, this time Siwon didn't try to catch him as he fell on the cold sidewalk.

Gasping for breath, Leeteuk tried to get up, his senses were blurred as dizziness started clouding him, but he couldn't stop.He lifted himself on his feet slowly but was stopped when he felt something pressed on his forehead.

The cold touch of metal rim alerted his senses in split seconds against a new threat. Siwon gave a sweet smile when Leeteuk dared to look up, beyond the gun pointed at him.

"Ahh hyung, why?? Look what you are making me do. Aishh..you put up a good fight though...aww it hurts.."Siwon kept on talking as Leeteuk backed up a little.

Siwon broadened his smile as he glanced towards car, towards Heechul's sorry figure which was staring at him widely. The tears flowing and the fear that gaze had, was soothing him.

"Why are you doing this? What would you get by hurting him?"Leeteuk spoke up, if only he could distract Siwon a bit.But it was risky.

"Ummm..Hankyung?"Siwon mused.

"But naahh, I am not interested in him now. But apparently he is not afraid to die for that weak, crazy person over there. God, he gave me a real sh*t scare today hyung..."Siwon laughed, his gun still pointed at Leeteuk.

"But hyung I don't like it.He shouldn't have done that. Shouldn't have said that I was just a mistake..a mistake hyung?"Siwon scoffed, frowning when faint sounds of sirens started coming from afar.

Leeteuk's hope fluttered when he heard the sounds, help was coming. He just had to maintain this conversation for some more time.

"Not happening hyung."Siwon said as if reading his mind.

"Ahh..what an headache. They don't even let me speak my heart out."Siwon chuckled as he directed the gun towards Heechul.

"Poor thing, he won't know why exactly he was punished. "Siwon spoke, as a weird smile came on his face.

"NO..."Leeteuk screamed, trying to make an advance but he was late. A deep pang came to his stomach as he saw the gun being triggered .The loud noise accompanied with Heechul's scream made his heart stop for a second.

"Heechul.."he exhaled when he saw the slender man with his hands on his ears, shivering and screaming in horror.

"Next time if you try to move, it will be him."Siwon threatened as he moved towards the car his gun now directed towards Leeteuk who searched his brain for a way out, sirens were closer now. It felt like they were surrounding the area.

"DON'T..why?"Leeteuk tried to leap forward when Siwon pulled a shouting and struggling Heechul to get out of the car.But was stopped when the gun rim directly touched Heechul's temple. A warning..

"Don't move hyung.I told you..why is everybody going against me today? "Siwon sounded dejected as he quickly took hold of shivering figure using him as a shield just as the police cars arrived at the scene.

Leeteuk didn't know if he should be relieved now that police were here but he was too busy panicking; looking at Heechul's frightened face and pleading eyes.

"Hee ,don't be afraid.I am here. Just do what he is telling you for now."Leeteuk tried to calm a very hysterical Heechul down ,afraid that Siwon would actually shoot if other try to put on much struggle.

"Hyung, tell them not to interfere or I will really shoot him right now."Siwon was annoyed, he was not done yet. The person he was waiting for was not here yet.

"No, don't...he will harm Heechul....don't..he will shoot."Leeteuk screamed looking at few armed officers blocking their shots as one of the officer tried to calm him but he refused to stop.

"Hyung..?"a familiar voice followed by a loud gasp, brought the much needed warmth and relief as he paused before moving towards the man.

"Kangin ah..tell them to stop."Kangin held a breath as he took in older's state in his mind, the hard struggle he had tried to put on, was evident.

Taking hold of older he nervously glanced up, Siwon was holding Heechul hostage. His anger surged when he looked at the man who had turned their life upside down but he couldn't do much right now, not when Heechul was with other. He glanced around to find Yunho consulting with officers and,Hankyung…he wondered what that man was thinking. He just hoped other won't do something stupid in fit of rage.

****

Hankyung had always loved Heechul's feline eyes, they were beautiful sometimes way too transparent like an open window to his partner's often crazy, but unique kind of mind. He loved to stare into them because they could tell many things which Heechul wouldn't speak or wouldn’t mind telling him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter