If I was just a mistake

An Unaccepted Apology-Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You want to be with me right? If that's all you want then let's do it. If this would ensure Heechul's safety then..I will do it..."Hankyung spoke slowly.

Siwon couldn't believe his ears as he stared at other in shock. He never had thought everything will be this easy. That ;Hankyung would agree to be with him without him doing actually nothing .Just some scares and Leeteuk's anger had this effect then, he was worried for absolutely nothing. It was easier than he had thought.

"Really? You will do it? Be with me?"he gave voice to all the questions in his mind.

"If this is the only way..."Hankyung muttered looking lost, like he was talking to himself.

"God. That’s really great. I mean I had never thought you would say something like that ever.Like the way you were chanting his name..."Siwon's happy chatter trailed when he realized something.

"But you are still stuck on him right? You think you are doing it for him? I bet you always wanted to do it but your guilt wouldn't allow it but I have given you an opportunity to run away from that forced relationship and you made the right choice."Siwon went on talking, his mind going high in excitement. He thought of stopping the car and celebrate for a while by may be getting closer to Hankyung, but they were middle of nowhere. So instead he stepped on the accelerator, speeding up the car. This long drive thing was proving to be very delightful.

Hankyung sat in silence as Siwon went on chattering about his future plans. He wasn't actually listening, his decision...it seemed somehow right. It was how he could help. May be this will solve all problems.

The screeching horn of carrier truck coming from a distance made him look up. Suddenly, the memories from that dreadful night came back to him. They were vivid like it happened just other night.

"If it's the only way..."he muttered once again as the truck neared to them from opposite direction. He gazed at the person still talking animatedly happy as ever.

"If it's the only way Siwon sshi.."He said calmly, making Siwon to glance at him a grin still plastered on his face.

"Then let's die together."

Hankyung finished in split seconds his hands were on steering wheel once again that day, making the vehicle waver off the lane and in front of giant speeding truck.

****

"So what does Hee wants to do now?"Leeteuk asked while strapping the seatbelt around Heechul.He had come to pick other up after Kibum's session and they still had some time before they had to return back home.

Heechul stared at other having thoughtful expressions on his face.

"And..??"Leeteuk raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer. He sighed when younger failed to reply once again.This had become pretty common these days, in the past Heechul would have jumped on the seat stating number of things he wants to do even before Leeteuk could finish his question. But not now, now he only received a supposedly blank stare but that stare told him many things, only he didn't want to acknowledge it.

"Hmm..okk.So we can go to mall and play some games and grab Hee's favorite ice cream on the way back.How is that? Does Hee likes this idea?"Leeteuk tried to sound as excited as possible giving a bright smile to other.

Heechul went on with his silent stare for some more time before giving a short node, which made the older male more than happy. Still smiling broadly he turned to start the car.

"Heechul wants to go to mall and play the games and Heechul also wants the ice cream..."Heechul spoke up hesitantly, making Leetuek to look at him once again.

"But..."the younger one paused when his eyes met olders.

"Hee..Heechul also wants to see superman."Heechul's voice grew smaller as the Leeteuk's eyes on him hardened with every word he spoke. But he had to say it, had to ask, may be just may be Leeteuk would say yes this time.

But it was not this day he could figure out ;because Leeteuk's happy mood changed all of a sudden. He wasn't raged as per say but he looked agitated.

"Why? Why do you have to keep on doing this Hee? And for how long?"He asked in distressed tone.

"I told you he is no good for you and you should forget about him.."

"But...but superman was always good to Heechul.He never scolded him and took good care of him..then why is Angel angry with superman?"Heechul interrupted, stating his points strongly, making Leeteuk speechless, older only could stare at other in despair.

"Heechul will tell him to say sorry to you for his mistake..you always finish Heechul's punishments when he says sorry..So superman can...."

"HEECHUL.."Leeteuk's voice raised all of a sudden making younger flinch and stop talking.Heechul just stared at other his eyes widened in fear, one expression Leeteuk hated to see on other.He didn't want to hurt or scare Heechul but how would he explain it to other why exactly he was doing this all . That,he was actually trying to protect Heechul; but no one including Kangin believed in him.

"May be we should just go home directly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter