Lips of an Angel

Ebony Black

"MINHO-HYUNG KISSED YOU!?" Taemin blurted out upon reading the young girl's eyes. Eunhye simply tilted her head, somewhat confused of things as she nodded her head. She was greatly confused. Why was Taemin raising his voice like that, and rather than that, why is he so shocked.

"Kajja." Taemin said as he dragged Eunhye behind him, deciding to head home. Now.

Upon arriving back in the cottage, Taemin angrily kicked the door open, surprising Key and Onew. "Woah! Taemin!" Key cried in shock. "Aigoo, you gave me a heart attack, young man!"

Taemin simply glared at the guys, then, at Minho. "Eunhye." he softly said. "Please, go upstairs for now." Taemin ordered. Eunhye beamed at Taemin, one of her brows raised. She was quite confused of Taemin's orders. "Please. Just... just go upstairs."

Eunhye saw that Taemin's eyes were different, thus, she didn't hesitate to head upstairs. Once the young girl was upstairs, Taemin glared back at Minho. "Did you really do it, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Mwo?" Minho asked as his eyes showed confusion.

"Did you really do it?!"

"Taemin, what are you talking abou-"

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION, CHOI MINHO!"

Minho was shocked when he heard the young man raise his voice. Onew and Jonghyun jolted from their seats and walked towards Taemin. "Yah, waeyo? What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked as he patted Taemin's shoulder.

"ANSWER ME!" Taemin cried as he pushed Jonghyun away and charged at Minho, who was actually shocked of things but thanks to his reflex actions, he quickly countered Taemin.

"YAH! Hajima!" Onew cried as he tried pulling away from Minho.

"Taemin-ah! Stop it!" Key cried. "Minho! Don't fight back!"

"Yah! He's attacking me, of course I need to fight back!" Minho exclaimed as he blocked Taemin's attacks and tried pushing him away.

"Taemin! What's gotten into you?! Hajima!" Jonghyun cried as soon as he stood up and tried pulling Taemin away. But Taemin refused to get off and continued attacking Minho.

With three guys trying to separate the other two, the whole cottage was filled with yelling. Eunhye heard the screams, and just tried blocking those by covering her ears. She hated screaming and yelling. Even if her hands covered her ears, she can still hear them. Her eyes were slowly being filled with tears, threatening to roll down her eyes.

Meanwhile, downstairs, the two were still fighting. "Taemin, simmer down!" Onew cried as he pulled Taemin away. 

"Nae! What's with you all of the sudden?!" Key cried.

"That idiot kissed Eunhye!" Taemin cried, making the others beam at Minho.

"MWO?!" Jonghyun gasped as he faced Minho. "Minho? Is that true?!"

"Of course it is!" Taemin hissed. "Eunhye herself told it!"

Everyone stopped and glared at Minho. "Arraseo, arraseo! I did it, okay?! I admit, it's true! I kissed Ahn Eunhye, happy?!" Minho exclaimed.

"So it is true?!" Jonghyun blinked. 

"Why on earth did you do that?!" Onew exclaimed.

"Yeah! Why on earth did you do that?!" Key cried. "My baby girl's innocent lips~!"

"Yah! It was a peck, not a kiss, arraseo?!"

"PECK!? KISS?! WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!" Taemin cried in annoyance. "YOU STILL TOUCHED HER LIPS WITH YOUR FREAKING LIPS!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU OVER REACTING?! IT'S NOT LIKE EUNHYE BELONGS TO YOU!" Minho cried out.

"Unless..." Onew mumbled. "You like her?"

Taemin stopped and beamed at the guys. He really didn't know what to answer. He only saw Eunhye as his mistress and somewhat, a friend he is protective of. Can it be because he likes her?

His action lately... when he wanted to "kiss" her, it was enough evidence. He does like her. 

She isn't just a mistress...

Nor a friends...

But someone who captured his heart.

"All of us likes her, arraseo?" Key sighed. "Even me."

Taemin's eyes grew wide upon hearing Key's words. Even the "umma" of the house liked Eunhye?! Wait, all of them liked her? Meaning, Onew and Jonghyun as well? No way...

"He's right, Taemin." Jonghyun nodded. "Me, Onew-hyung, Key and Minho. We all have hidden feelings for Ahn Eunhye."

"And it seems you have too." Onew smiled.

Taemin flushed in a bright red color. They were right...

He does like Eunhye.

"But, seriously, Minho, why'd you kiss Eunhye?!" Onew cried.

"I didn't mean to!" Minho pouted cutely. "I swear! I really didn't mean to!"

"Please tell me what Minho stole isn't her first kiss." Key whispered.

"Ani, it's her first kiss." Taemin answered.

"THAT DOES IT! YOU REALLY TAINTED MY BABY GIRL'S LIPS, CHOI MINHO!!!" Key cried as he shook Minho crazily.

"Argh-! L-let go, hyung!!!" Minho cried.

With all the screaming they did, Taemin's eyes grew wide as he remembered Eunhye. The five of them quickly dashed upstairs, and as expected, what they saw was a weeping and trembling Eunhye.

"Oh, god! Eunhye!" they all exclaimed as they ran and tried calming the poor girl down. 

"We screamed too much, eh?" Jonghyun worriedly sighed.

"What's it look to you?" Key glared.

=========================================================================================

Soon, night came and yes, the five successfully calmed Eunhye down. Unluckily, she was so scared the whole time and was crying non-stop, tiring her and finally, making her sleep deeply. She slept after crying hard, even making her skip dinner.

The guys didn't want to wake the poor girl up. She was extremely tired and was sleeping soundly, thus, they ate dinner without her. Key, being a caring person, saved some for her too, in case she wakes up hungry. After cleaning their dishes, the five headed back upstairs to rest.

"Aigoo, our little girl is still asleep." Key smiled as he the young girl's ebony black hair.

"With all that crying, of course she will." Jonghyun softly laughed as he placed his arms around Key. "But, yeah, she's cute."

Key tried struggling free from Jonghyun's arms, but eventually failed and soon, gave up. The guys just observed the young girl sleep. 

"You know, even if we all like one person, I do hope that it won't be the reason for us five to break up SHINee." Onew softly said. "I mean, you saw what happened lately, right? I really am disappointed that Taemin and Minho pulled out a fight."

"I started it obviously, hyung." Taemin said. "Minho-hyung didn't do a thing, he just defended himself."

"Oh, come on, none of this would've happened if I didn't kiss Eunhye!" Minho softly cried out.

"Aish, look at you two now!" Key giggled. "Lately, you were like cats and dogs, and now, you're the best of friends again!"

"We can't stay mad at each other just because of one girl, right?" Minho smiled.

"Nae." Key nodded.

"Let's just promise that we won't fight each other again due to jealousy, arraseo?" Onew smiled. "Especially if the cause is Eunhye. She's an angel! She shouldn't be the source of our angers and jealousy. She built this family and made us be a family! Umma, appa, uncle and brothers, and then her as the youngest sister!"

"Nae! Yagsog, hyung!" the other four guys nodded.