Reunion

Ebony Black

Mir?!

Eunhye's eyes burst open upon seeing her once gone older brother. The same older brother who killed Niel and Kai, and the one who once made her perish. The same Mir that hated her...

But why?

The way he greeted her, the way he smiled sweetly... it was so different. It wasn't like him. 

Eunhye trembled upon seeing the taller guy walk closer to her. She felt her legs grow weak. She wanted to stay away from him... "Eunhye..." Mir called out in a lovingly tone, but that scared Eunhye more. She backed off, sprouted her feathery white wings and used her amateur telekinesis skills to manipulate objects around her.

She was frightened...

She wanted to run away...

Away from Mir...

"Fear not, Eunhye." Mrs. Ahn smiled as she tried calming the poor girl down. "There is no reason to be afraid of your brother now. He has changed."

"Your mother states the truth. Mir has changed, dear." Mr. Ahn nodded.

Changed? 

Him?

No way...

"I hope you can forgive me, Eunhye." Mir frowned as he backed off from Eunhye. "I am fully aware of the evil things I did once to you, and that incident where I took the lives of our dear brothers. I cannot explain the guilt I feel now, and all I desire is for you to forgive me. To give me another chance. I had finally rid all my hatred towards you after years alone. I realized that jealousy shouldn't rule our bond as siblings. Yes, we might not be blood related, but we grew up as siblings, right? Can you ever forgive your brother, Eunhye?" 

Eunhye is greatly confused. She remember how much Mir hated her when they were kids, and now, he changed into a very loving and sincere man? What else, he's asking for forgiveness!

Should she forgive him? After all those years hurting, threatening and inflicting fear to her...

Is it right to forgive?

Something told Eunhye not to, but something also tells her to forgive the poor man. He needs to prove himself... 

After thinking, Eunhye calmed down and her wings vanished. She flashed a sweet smile as her eyes found way towards Mir's eyes. With one nod, Mir walked towards Eunhye and pulled her for a hug. "I'm glad you forgave me, Eunhye. I promise, I'll prove myself this time..." Mir smiled as he hugged the young girl. Eunhye smiled and nodded before hugging her older brother, greatly happy that Mir and her were finally okay...

Later on, Eunhye and Mir tried to mend back, or strengthen their sibling bond by bonding of course. The two walked around the mansion, inside and outside. The two listened to the sweet chirping of the birds, and felt the cool breeze that hit their face. "I can't actually believe we never bonded like this, Eunhye." Mir smiled. "Years of bitterness, how could I ever make up to you?"

Eunhye simply smiled and held Mir's hand as she shook her head. She has greatly forgiven him already, and all he needs to do now is just to be honest. "Oh, that reminds me! I want to show you something!" Mir giggled as he and Eunhye ran back inside the mansion.

Back inside the mansion, the two ran inside Mir's room. Upon arriving, a huge box surprised Eunhye. Her head tilted a bit as Mir walked towards it, opening the box. To the young girl's surprise, inside the box were five kittens, meowing upon seeing the two.

Seeing the young girl's eyes sparkle, Mir took out the kittens one by one, introducing them to Eunhye. Eunhye was really fond of animals, though she can only see them from far away. "I suppose you like then?" Mir giggled. "Let me introduce the males."

As he took one black kitten out, Mir began to introduce him. "This one's Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon, that's what I named him. He's doesn't really like being hugged much, so, you get it, right? But, I think he'd get along with you." 

"This one is Yook Sungjae. He's actually the youngest among them, and he's really touchy. You can cuddle him all you want, he won't mind. He and Ilhoon are close friends, so, try not to separate them."

"Lastly, the eldest among the males, Lee Minhyuk. He's... actually the closest to me, so, he could be towards you. Don't worry, he's like Sungjae, he loves being cuddled."

"Next, the females." Mir smiled as he carefully pulled out a brownish-orange kitten. "This one's Jung Eunji, and no, she and Ilhoon aren't 'actually' siblings. Don't piss her off, arraseo? She might be a girl, but she's a tough lassie."

"Lastly, Kim Hyuna. She's actually easy to get with, just... don't piss her. Don't piss anyone, arraseo? She loves being cuddled, and gets along with Minhyuk, so, yeah."

Eunhye smiled as she carefully the kittens' fur. She slowly cuddled Sungjae and giggled as she happily looked at Mir. She carefully placed Sungjae down and hugged Mir, greatly thankful of things. "Oh, you're welcome." Mir giggled as he Eunhye's hair.

Soon, night fell and the family was having dinner. The kittens, who Mir introduced to Eunhye, were following Mir and Eunhye and accompanied them even until the dining table. "I am simply glad that you two are getting along quickly." Mrs. Ahn giggled as she beamed at her children.

"We are, and we will be, umma." Mir nodded as he smiled. Eunhye showed her signature smile as well and nodded. After eating, Mir accompanied Eunhye to her room and lulled her to sleep.

Upon meeting the young girl's worried eyes, Mir's smile vanished. "I'm sorry, but I don't know where Taemin is. I do hope he is okay, but  you should understand that he needs to be punished still. He took you hostage." Mir explained.

But Eunhye knew that they've got the wrong idea, thus, explaining it to Mir. "Ah, I see. Not hostage? But still, it was his responsibility to take you back home. If I didn't find you, who knows what might happen? You're too young to understand, rest for now and we'll deal with this issue tomorrow, arraseo?"

Eunhye nodded and smiled a "good night" to Mir. After the lights were turned off, Eunhye prepared to sleep and Mir walked out of her room, closing her door. 

Outside, the five kittens were waiting for Mir. "Is she asleep yet?" Minhyuk asked.

"She is." Mir nodded.

"Well, good she is!" Hyuna complained. "The fish she gave me had bones, and I nearly choked!"

"That's over reacting, unnie." Eunji giggled.

"Yah! I nearly died because of that bone!" Hyuna whined.

"Mir-hyung can still revive you, you now." Sungjae giggled. 

"Aish, just shut up, Sungjae!" Hyuna hissed.

"Quit fighting." Mir coldly instructed. "I dislike children yelling and fighting about nonsense things."

"Mianhe..." the three kittens apologized as they followed Mir. 

"So, where are we going now, hyung?" Ilhoon asked.

"Just keep quiet and you'll know, Ilhoon." Mir answered. The six of them then made their way down the mansion, down to its basement, that even Eunhye is unaware of. Probably, him and his parents are the only ones aware of this. There was one door hidden in the wall, covered by thick curtains. Mir and his minions then headed to the basement, where their parents were.

"Ah, Cheolyong-ah. You've arrived." Mrs. Ahn greeted upon seeing her child arrive. "Come in."

"These are the guilty ones, eh?" Mir smirked. "Rest now, umma, appa. I'll take care of this."

"Gomawo, Cheolyong-ah." Mr. Ahn smiled as he and his wife left the basement. Mir simply smirked at the sight of the five guys chained on. Five familiar faces, faces and bodies clad in blood. Clothes were torn and wounds and bruises were clearly seen.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, who knew you were an evil man, Lee Taemin?" Mir smirked evilly as he crossed his arms.

Yes... the wounded boys...

Were no other than SHINee.

"Why are you doing this to us!?" Taemin growled. "Eunhye must've told you about us being innocent, right? We didn't hostage her!"

"I am aware of that." Mir smirked.

"Yah, who is he?" Jonghyun whispered.

"Eunhye's adopted older brother, Bang Cheolyong." Taemin answered. "The one responsible for the death of their other brothers, Master Niel and Master Kai... he made my mistress perish for years and greatly hated her!"

"Thank you for stating the fact." Mir chuckled. "And you know what? I still hate her, and never will I like her! I know that you didn't take her hostage, and only I know that."

"Then let us outta here!" Key hissed.

"Calm yourself." Mir glared. "I won't release you, arraseo? You see, my plans for you five is simple. Kill you and cease your existence. After you're gone, I'll move onto Eunhye and kill her as well. Weak people like you don't need to exist. Using your abilities to save and be heroes, what useless reason is that?"

"That's the reason of our existence, idiot!" Minho growled.

"Yah, watch your tongue!" Minhyuk cried, shocking SHINee.

"Did that cat just talked?" Onew gasped.

"Minhyuk." Mir sighed. "Apologies, Minhyuk is like this, and for your information, they aren't normal cats or kittens. They are beings I had gifted with powers, powers to be used to manipulate others. That is the reason of our existence. People with powers like us are made to exist. We are the highest among our race. These cats are a proof of it. I gave them the ability to turn into human and gave them special powers as well."

"You... devil-!" Taemin hissed. "What did you do to Eunhye?! Where is she?!"

"She's safe.. for now. Soon, she won't." Mir chuckled as he and his minions went off. "Enjoy the night, gentlemen."

As he was about to leave, he whispered something to the guards. "Show them no mercy, arraseo? Torture them 'till your hearts content, and don't even think about stopping until they die!" Mir instructed.

"Yes, sir." one of the men replied.

"Good." Mir smirked as he and his minions left. The guards then pulled out several blades and a bucket of water. One even brought out a whip, which he used at SHINee. The five men howled in pain by every impact of the whip. Soon, they were stabbed and skip cut open. Blood flowed down their skin, down to the hard and cold cement floor. 

It was more painful because their sweat touched their wounds. Minho, meanwhile, had worse torture since he was showered with water, hurting him very much. Once the water met contact with Minho's skin and wounds, Minho cried in pain. 

The whole room was filled with screams and whimpers of agony. The five squirmed in pain and nearly out.

"G-guys..." Onew tried to say despite his pain. "S-stay together... arraseo?"

"Nae." they nodded as they together, endured the pain.