Captured

Ebony Black

Weeks passed, and even after knowing that all of them are in love with the only girl they are with, nothing actually changed. For some reason, Eunhye seemed to not notice their feelings at all! She is absolutely clueless of things, and for some reason, the guys were thankful about this. Well, if Eunhye were to know, it would be trouble, right? Her relationship with them would gradually change!

"Good morning, Eunhye-ah~" Key greeted as he wrapped his arms around the young girl. Eunhye gave the taller guy a sweet and bright smile as she felt his arms snake around her body. "Did you sleep well?"

Eunhye nodded at his question. Soon, Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key and placed his head on his shoulder. "Eep-! Yah! You shocked me, Jonghyun-hyung!" Key exclaimed.

"Food~" Jonghyun whined as he pouted. "I'm hungry, Key~ Cook now~"

"Yah, I'm no maid of yours. I cook when I want to cook!"

"Please! I'm really hungry..."

"Your fault for not eating much last night!"

"Eh, but you know I hate vegetables!!!"

"And you still have the guts to be picky..."

Later on, Onew, Taemin and Minho went downstairs too. The three greeted the others and sat around the dining table as Key began to cook food. Soon, food was served and the six began to eat.

"As usual, our Key's cooking is delicious!" Onew praised as he took a spoonful of food.

"Of course, I'm the umma for a reason!" Key proudly stated out. 

"So, I'm an appa for a reason too?" Jonghyun asked, a smile crossing his face.

"Aniyo, you're an exception." 

"YAH!"

"Face it, you were just chosen randomly by Eunhye."

"Yah! That's not true! I mean, Onew was chosen as an uncle for a reason too, right?"

"Nae, you're the only one chosen randomly."

"Not true!"

"Just accept it."

"ANIYO!"

"Plus, if I were to be the one to assign roles, Onew-hyung will be the appa, and you'll be the outsider uncle."

"Meanie!"

"I'm just stating a fact."

"Why are you so mean only to me?!"

"Dunno..."

"YAH!"

Seeing the "umma" and "appa" fighting made the others giggle softly, even Taemin and Minho. The way Jonghyun and Key would begin nonsense fights about the "father" issues is simply amusing and funny. The whole cottage was filled with laughter as the six ate breakfast.

Soon, after a few hours, breakfast was done and everyone decided to skip training for now. They wanted to use this day to have a little bonding moment, and to serve as their rest day. The guys and Eunhye decided to do random stuff.

"YAH! I'm an appa for a reason, right, Eunhye-ah?" Jonghyun whined as he wrapped his arms around Eunhye. Eunhye simply giggled as Jonghyun whined beside her.

"Accept it, Kim Jonghyun." Key sighed. "She picked you randomly, right?"

"YAH! You shut your mouth!"

"Yah! Don't talk to me on that tone, mister!"

"Bwah, who cares?!"

"Yah, you two, keep it down." Minho hissed as he glared at Key and Jonghyun.

"Such kids." Taemin sighed as he pulled Eunhye away from the two. "Yah, stay away from them, they might be contagious!"

"Yah, Lee Taemin!" Key and Jonghyun cried as they beamed at Taemin, who was pulling Eunhye away from them.

"I should agree with Taeminnie." Onew smiled, calling Taemin by his nickname they gave him. "You might be contagious."

"HYUNG!" the two exclaimed.

"What? I said might!"

While the others were laughing, Minho quickly sensed footsteps outside the cottage. "Shush!" Minho cried as he beamed at everyone. Everyone quickly went dead silent as Minho tried concentrating at the sound. "Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear... what?" Onew asked.

The six went quiet and listened. Minho was right. There were footsteps getting nearer and nearer the cottage. Eunhye backed off and hid behind Taemin, extremely frightened by what things might come. Taemin and the others stayed together and were alert if anyone might attack them or what.

"Ommo, what in the world is that?" Jonghyun whispered.

"Who knows?" Key whispered back. "Just... keep your mouth shut!"

"Yah, I was asking!"

"Then stop it!"

"What's wrong with asking?!"

"Stop talking!"

"Yah, you two! Hajima!" Minho hissed as he tried listening again. 

There was an ear-splitting silence once again as the six listened carefully. Soon, the six were dumbfounded by loud thudding noises outside the cottage with several voices ordering them to get out. The guys, including Taemin, prepared for attack in case someone bursts the door open.

Unfortunately, that's what happened...

The cottage's door burst open and there, several well-built men showed themselves, wielding weapons like swords and spears. Upon seeing the blades, Jonghyun felt his legs grow weak, making him fall down and fall in his trance. "Yah! Jonghyun-hyung!" Key cried as he shook Jonghyun. "Aigoo, please! Not now! YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!!!"

But Key's cries were useless. Men attacked them and mercilessly wounded the guys. One of them dragged Eunhye away, and since she can't scream, she can't call out the others. Luckily, Taemin sensed Eunhye was being pulled away from them. Using his powers, he tried stopping them, but constantly failed as the man dragging Eunhye got away quickly. The five of them were trapped by these men inside the cottage and began attacking them.

The wooden floor was now filled with stains and drops of blood. The SHINee guys were clad in red. Red, meaning, their blood. Their clothes were now ragged and torn, and their skin were cut. Bright crimson blood flowed down these open cuts and soon, their strength were drained. Jonghyun, meanwhile, had already collapsed due to extreme trauma from the blades. Key was knocked out unconscious by one of the men and was wounded severely. Onew tried fighting and freezing these men, but was wounded constantly and soon, defeated. Minho and Taemin were the only ones standing now. It was up to them.

"Eunhye! EUNHYE!" Taemin panicked as he tried sending the men flying away.

"Taemin! Calm down!" Minho cried as he shot flames on them. "Taemin!"

"They've got Eunhye! One of them! Minho-hyung, the got Eunhye!"

"I know that, just calm-!"

"HYUNG!!!"

Minho was soon stabbed on his lower left abdomen, causing blood to spill and making him loose consciousness before the sharp pain even shot on him. Soon, Taemin felt a sharp blow behind his head, knocking him down cold.

His vision got blurred slowly. He didn't felt pain, but felt something dripping down his head.

Blood.

Soon, Taemin out, still confused of what was happening, but most of all, worried for Eunhye.

=========================================================================================

Meanwhile, Eunhye was dragged by one of the men to a familiar place out of the woods.

Enormous mansion?

Ever-green trees?

Rose garden?

No... this place was..

No other than the Ahn Mansion, the place she used to live.

She can never forget this place. This is where she was born, where she grew up, where she witnessed the death of her two brothers, the place where Mir once made her perish. Her legs grew weak upon walking nearer the mansion.

Inside, two familiar faces welcomed her. It was no mistake, it was no other than her mother and father! "Madam, Sir, we've brought back Lady Eunhye." the man dragging her stated out.

"Good job. I will give you your reward later." Mr. Ahn said. There, Mrs. Ahn ran towards Eunhye, tears rolling down her eyes as she wrapped her tiny body with her arms.

"Oh, Eunhye, my dear!" Mrs. Ahn cried. "Thank goodness you are safe! We thought we'd loose you forever, like your brothers! Thank goodness, you're back! You really are!"

"Our dear little angel is back." Mr. Ahn smiled

Seeing her parents' reactions made her happy. She saw her beloved mother and father again, and they were in front of her! Tears rolled down Eunhye's cheeks as she hugged her mother back. She was very happy. "Where on earth did you find her?" Mrs. Ahn asked.

"In the middle of the forest miles away from here, madam." the man replied. "She was somewhat taken hostage of four younger men and her butler, Lee Taemin."

"That scum! Taemin, that traitor!" Mr. Ahn cursed. "I trusted him with our dear daughter's life, and this is what he did?! Unacceptable! He must be punished with those other men!"

"Taking our angel as hostage? What on earth were they thinking?!"

Hostage? No! No! She wasn't taken hostage, they were her family! How can she explain that to them? She can't talk. Taemin and SHINee did nothing to her. They were the ones who stood as her family for approximately two months! They had the wrong idea. This was all wrong!

"What's important now though is that Eunhye's safe." Mrs. Ahn smiled as she caressed Eunhye's cheeks. "Aigoo, our dear daughter."

Eunhye's eyes showed worry. Where were SHINee and Taemin now? Were they going to be punished? Then, Eunhye felt her father's hands on her shoulders. "Eunhye, we have a surprise for you." he said.

Eunhye tilted her head. Surprise? "Dear, come out now!" Mrs. Ahn called out.

Footsteps were heard upon Eunhye's mother's command. A tall man, obviously taller than Eunhye and her mother, came down of the stairs, dressed formally and hair neatly fixed. A smile was flashed on his face as he walked near the trio. Eunhye's eyes grew wide upon recognizing the face soon.

"Hello, Eunhye. It's nice to see you again." he greeted with a smile.

No...

No... it can't be!

That man...

Was no other than...

.

.

.

Bang Cheolyong... Mir!