Chapter five!

The Secret From Within! {DISCONTINUED}

It was a cold night and the EXO boys found it rather difficult to keep warm, each boy was wrapped in blankets but that wasn't enough to warm their freezing bodies. All the boys were freezing apart from two, the reason it's simple they have the type of power that allows them to survive in cold conditions, Xiumin and Chanyeol were fine with the weather Xiumin he is used to the cold due to his control of frost, Chanyeol because he has the ability to control fire and this allows him to keep his body warm. 

Chanyeol had a fireplace in his room just like all the other boys and he used his power to set the fire. As he sat on his bed and watched the flame dance he had an idea. Since each boy has a fireplace, he decided to go into each of the members rooms and light the fire so that they can keep themselves warm. 

Chanyeol went into each of the boys rooms and set each of their fires and then returned to his room and finally all the boys were able to fall asleep.

However as the night grew on the silence was broken by the soft cries of the young sister of Luhan. 

She bolted right up in bed and covered her ears with her small hands and began screaming, crying and tears were falling from her eyes.

"No please... Don't leave me" over and over again she repeated this and her tears never stopped, her brother was up also and he quickly encased his sister into a tight hug in his long arms.

"Everything will be okay, I'm with you, just calm down darling"  he spoke to her while rocking her in his arms and slowly she stopped crying.

After a while the both of them layed down in bed and with his sister in his arms they both managed to fall back asleep. 

When morning arrived Luhan woke up and looked over to his sister who was still peacefully sleeping after last nights event and her nightmare, he got out of bed and went to the bathroom and washed himself up and got dressed not long after that did his sister wake up and she sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes which made Luhan giggle.

"You're adorable when you do that, I missed it" he spoke with a smile plastered on his face as he looked at his sister  which she returned the gesture and smiled.

"You're cute to gege, I missed that"  she smiled before getting out of the bed and going into the bathroom to wash herself.

"I missed everything about you"  Luhan whispered to himself and smiled to himself while he waited for his sister.

When the both of them were ready they made their way down to the kitchen where the other boys were eating breakfast. Luhan walked in first and was greeted by the boys which he kindly returned the greeting with a smile, his sister followed shortly after rather shy but the boys greeted her with a smile which she returned the gesture with a smile.

The only sound that could be heared was the eating of the food that Kyungsoo had made for them, however Tao was the one to break the silence as he turned to Luhan's sister and smiled.

"So what do you think of Kyungsoo's cooking mei mei"  he smiled at her which she kindly returned.

"it's really good, I love it, and gege which one is Kyungsoo gege... I'm still not sure about each of the boys"  the Chinese boys all laughed.

"it's okay mei mei, and Kyungsoo is this one right here next to Kai."  Tao replied and Luhan's sister looked over to Kyungsoo and smiled before saying

"y..your cooking I.is really... Urm good!" She had spoken korean well broken korean but the boys all smiled at her attempt which was rather good and Kyungsoo looked at her and smiled showing his teeth, he bowed his head and said 

"well thank you" she smiled as she saw the grin on not only Kyungsoo but the rest of the boys faces.

"Luhan..." his sister said which made him look at her 

"what is it mei mei?"  Luhan looked at his sister and smiled

"what am I going to do today, I don't really want to be a burden to gege's" she looked at Luhan then at her plate. Luhan wrapped an arm around his sister before saying

"you are never a burden to anybody. And maybe we can give you a tour of the grounds and the house"  Luhan smiled and looked at the other members and the Chinese ones nodded in agreement and Kris translated for the Korean boys, and they all agreed.

So after breakfast they all went out side and started walking around, they came to the flower garden and she knelt down and smelt one of the roses and smiled which caused the other members to smile, all thought that she looked so pretty when she smiled. 

As she let go of the rose in her hand she saw a flower not so far from the rose patch, it was dying the ends of the petals were all discoloured and it was leaning over, she went up to the flower and touched it she then closed her eyes which confused the boys but not Lay... He knew what she was doing... As she closed her eyes small particles of blue glitter spread down the flower and all the other flowers on the patch and when she opened her eyes each flower had returned to its happy self, the flower was not longer dying but was very much alive and healthy, Luhan's sister smiled to herself before saying 

"ah good as new"  each of the boys smiled even the korean ones they had just witnessed a young girl use her fresh powers to heal a part of nature, and that alone is enough to make one smile.

Everyone sat down on the grass and layed down on their backs and looked up to the sky all closed their eyes to feel the breeze go over their skin and when they opened their eyes they heard the sound of laughter they looked over to Luhan's sister and all laughed to themselves as they watch her play with a baby wolf cup. 

"She is adorable Luhan, this house will be so much more happier with her around" Suho said and all the members agreed.

---------------/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone....

i am really sorry that I didn't update since last July which I hate myself for.... But I promise that I will try to update again soon...

hope you enjoy this chapter....

leave a comment and I will love you forever xx 💕

Thank you for reading xx Bye Bye for now xx