Chapter Four!

The Secret From Within! {DISCONTINUED}

Just a quick note if the words are "slanded like this"  it means the people are talking Chinese!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I could not sleep all night the thought of my sister being alone and scared at home was to much for me to handle,

I tossed and turned all night not  being able to fall alseep like every other member in this house, What had happened to my parents that caused my sister to be so scared?

"Ah this is annoying this won't do" I said out loud to myself, I was so annoyed that I could not sleep my mind was all over the place, I need something to calm me down so I dicided to take a shower maybe that will refresh my senses.

I got out of bed and made my way slowly to the bathroom just across from my bed, I went in and looked in the mirror I looked so drained, my eyes were emotionless I was so tired but could not sleep, I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower, I stood there and as the warm water hit my stressed body it felt so good I stood there and let the water flow down my face and refresh my body.

It felt so relaxing the water just flowed all over my skin making the thoughts in my head wash away as it flowed away like a stream, washing away my thoughts just for awhile.

Once I had, had enough I went and got dressed, after my shower I felt a little better but soon the thoughts came flooding back and took over my mind again, I left my room and went to the kitchen where I then was hit with the smell of food cooking, I walked in and found D.O and when he saw me he smiled

"Morning Luhan, Take a seat I am just cooking breakfast" he said in a happy voice which flowed like chocolate.

"Morning D.O" I said in a tired voice, I sat down and put my head in my folded arms and just stayed that way thinking and I was just so tired I could not even focus on the things I was supposed to be thinking.

After awhile the rest of EXO came into the kitchen and sat down to fill their hungry stomaches they all sat down chatting and laughing with each other. Then Sehun tapped my shoulder very gently.

"Luhan hyung are you okay you look really ill"

I looked up at him and said " I am fine don't worry about me I did not really sleep well last night"

"Okay?! maybe you should go back to bed after breakfast "

"Yeah he's right Luhan I think you should go rest after breakfast"

"Okay I will" I just nodded and put my head back on the table.

Breakfast was served and I ate mine slowly while most of the members ate really fast they must have been really hungry.

After we all finished we went into the living room and they put the TV while I sat on a chair by the window watching the news on tv which Suho had demmanded be put on.

As they were watching there was a sudden ring at the door...

"I'll get it" Suho said and walked to the door.

He was out of the room for awhile I heard faint talking but then I heard something

"I-Is m-my b-big b-brother h-here"

I knew that voice anywhere but that means..... my thoughts were cut off but the appereance of Suho.

"Guys This man is here to see one of the chinese members but I can't understand what he is saying all I got was he wanted to give a message to one of you I will let him talk" 

I saw the man come in and I knew straight away it was me he wanted to talk to so I looked at him and waited for him to start speaking...

"Right thank you young man, Right I know one of you knows who I am so will that person please raise their hand"

I raised my hand slowly I knew this man so well he always looked after me when I was little as I raised my hand all of exo looked at me in shock the man came over to me and he came down to my height and 

Luhan I have a message for you but you have to promise me to watch her with all you heart if anything happens to her we are doomed"

"Yes sir"  I said a bit confused but what he said

Luhan you mother and father were killed last night by the enemy they went into your home and killed your parents your sister YoungMi is alone and she did survive she has powers but she is very scared and only wants you, I will talk to the leaders of EXO and make sure she can stay in your room and live here with the rest of you"

I was so shocked by the new information that the tears started to flow down my cheeks the chinese members were crying to they understood what this man said and they felt the sorrow that I was feeling one of the members told suho what we were talking about and he then started to cry, I looked up to the man and said 

" Y-yes sir" I was in tears and the other members were looking at me. They seemed worried about how I would cope with all of this but I just need time.

"Luhan I will now let you reunite with YoungMi, I know these boys don't know you have a sister but they need to know, YoungMi come here"

And next thing I see is my sister in the door way also in tears, she looked so tired and scared, my poor baby sister so scared she only wanted to be with me.

She came running over to me and cried into my shoulder I hugged her so tight we were finally together.

"Luhan I missed you so much, I was so scared"

"Don't worry YoungMi I am here and you will share a room with me okay we will be together"

Exo POV:

We watched the man talking to Luhan and when we heard that his parents had been killed we felt so sad for him he was already having problems being away from his family now he finds out his mother and father are gone forever, we saw him crying the tears pouring down his face, we felt so sorry for him.

Then we heard the man talking about a girl called YoungMi he said she was Luhan's sister we did not know he had a sibling, Luhan just looked so upset we all felt hopeless the man said that YoungMi would be living here and sharing a room with Luhan we were all fine with that it's his sister and since she witnised the event she must be so scared.

We then heard the man call 

"YoungMi come here" 

And there she was a beautiful girl who looked like Luhan she was crying like all of us she ran over to Luhan and they cried into each others shoulders, they must be really close we felt so sorry for them both we felt like we should help them now but we left them to have a reunion.

Luhan POV: 

"YoungMi this is the members of EXO I promise you they are very kind and will look after you there are three other member here who are from China too and they are Kris, Lay, and Tao they speak Chinese like us the other members are Korean they are Suho, D.O, Kai, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun who is the youngest and finally me so please get on with them I promise they won't hurt you"

YoungMi looked at all of them and smiled she said

"hello nice to meet you sorry I struggle to speak korean can I speak Chinese is that okay"

all the chinese members spoke up

"of course its fine we will teach you how to speak korean nice to meet you"

then the korean members spoke

Hello YoungMi sorry we don't speak Chinese well its a pleasure to meet you"

 

After we all said hello YoungMi was really tired she had not slept like I had not so I asked Suho if we could go to bed to have a sleep then come down later he agreed since he did tell me to go to bed earlier.

I took YoungMi up to my room she loved it and she had brought her belongings with her and since my room was the size of a house its easy to fit lots of things in.

I told her to get her PJ's on and she went and changed while she was gone I got changed to and we both got into my bed she cuddled up to me really tight and she soon fell asleep and so did I we both fell into dream land, we were together and thats all that matters!