Chapter Three!

The Secret From Within! {DISCONTINUED}

Luhan's Pov:

After I put Sehun to bed yesterday, I thought differently towards him my cold self disappears when I think of him. As I think of it, his georgous facial features drew me in like a charmer capturing its target. His breathing so calm like a baby in sweet dreams nothing can harm him.

As I thought of Sehun another thought sprung into my mind, What was I going to do to get closer to EXO? I can't be a cold person for the rest of my life just because my precious sister was taken from my life. My misson starts now!

 

~Some time later after getting dressed~

I was sitting alone in my big room, while I sat there I kept thinking of my sister over and over again so I reached my hand under my bed and caught ahold of a box, I brought that box onto the bed as I opened it I was met with pictures of me and my sister, As I was going through more and more photos I came across a photo of Youngmi sitting by the lake that was on our land she sat there alone watching the animals play she was always in love with animals her favourite being deers she would always be playing with them. I came across so more photos that I took when we were alone at home while our parents were on business.

I also came across some of the two of us by the lake that was on our land back were we lived in China *oh how I miss it* But since my powers got to a high level I had to live with the exo members in Korea so I moved away and left my sister to fend for herself, I really do miss her.

As all of the memories of my childhood and the times spent with my sister were playing in my mind there was a knock at the door, I looked towards the door and when it finally opened I saw Tao standing there all shy he looked up at me and said

"um L-Luhan um Suho and Kris would like to t-talk to y-you, They a-are by the l-lake" I looked at him and nodded and with a smile I replied

"Okay thank you Tao, and Tao please don't be so nervous" he nodded and walked out of the room.

I put the pictures back into the box and slid it back under my bed and got up from my bed and walked out of my room and made my way towards the lake to talk to the two leaders. 

When I arrived I saw both leaders sitting on the grass looking at the water, I saw the water dancing and I knew it was Suho, I walked over to them and said

"You wanted to speak with me" they turnt round and smiled.

"Yes we did Luhan, take a seat" I sat down next to Kris and waited for them to begin talking.

"Luhan, we know now that you have the power of telekensis, we would like ask you how strong your power is"

I looked at them for a few moments then thought about it before I began to answer "well I don't really know how strong my power is, I don't use it often but that's my own choice which is highly personal is that okay with you"

They looked at me and then at each other before Suho spoke 

"Luhan, we are fine with the fact that you are going through personal issues since you left your family in China, But can you please try and use your powers more, what would your parents think about you not putting your powers to good use"

I looked down at my hands thinking about what my parents would think about me not using my powers but they love me and would understand my reason but its not what they think its what my sister would think she loved it when I used my powers, she would always laugh and smile *oh how I remember that pretty smile* . But what do I say to the leaders okay I think I should just take their advice and just use my powers.

"Urm I think I am going to just give it a go"

They smiled and said " well done Luhan, I am sure you will be fine just use your power when you want to, oh and we almost forgot can you do us a favour and follow us to the training room, the others are there, they need your help with some objects that have fallen"

I wondered what sort of objects that fallen but I had a good idea what those objects were.

When we arrived at the training room I saw all of the other exo members sitting on the floor sweating and out of breath I was struck over with worry when I saw Sehun nearly falling alseep he looked so tired and so drained they all did what had they been doing to cause all of them to be this drained of energy.

"What happened why are they so tired"

"They were trying to get the globes up to the top of the top shelf by climbing the robe do you think you can help so they can have some food and go to bed"

I nodded and looked towards the globes, I raised my hands focusing my eyes on all of the globes there was 25 globes I made them levitate and they rose up to the top shelf once they were all in the right place I placed them down and lowered my hands then I looked towards the group, they were in shock they could not believe they had just seen 25 globes just go into there rightful place after they had tried all day.

When the leader looked at me they were in shock they began to talk.

"Luhan, you never said you could control so many items at the same time"

I looked at them and rubbed the back of my neck not knowing what to do.

" well urm my parents were very strict about my powers so they made me levitate globes, I can raise more than 50 globes at a time but its the same with other objects."

They looked at me in shock..

"So your parents aload you to get stronger and stronger"

I just nodded and starred at them

"well it seems that you are stronger than most of us"

"really what about chanyeol he is pretty strong to"

"He is but you are much stronger than him but don't forget Luhan you have the power to mess with people minds you can play tricks with their minds because of the telepathy."

It was alot to take in at the same time but I understood what he meant the rest of the group got up and we all walked to the dining room to have dinner and go to bed after. 

Once everyone was in bed alseep I stayed outside by the lake. Calming my stressed body by laying my hands in the cooling water, and watching the fish swim around. Suddenly a voice came in my head

"Luhan something is wrong, I am scared mama and papa their.. their bleeding they told me to hide so I did, Big brother I am alone Help me."

That message was sent by my sister something is really wrong omg what do I do.............