CHAPTER 32: 1-4-3

Deception

The two held hands as they walked in the quiet park, early in the morning...

"Tell me why do we have to do this again?"

*smiles* "It's because I just wanted you to be mine..."

*chuckles* "But I'm already yours for a very long time..."

*smiles* "I know... But being with you all alone without anybody interrupting us, is something rare and different for me..."

"Hmmm.. Is that anybody Park Chanyeol?"

*chuckles* "Yes, him... But I consider everyone..."

"Ohhh..."

*giggles* "Cute..."

The two walked contently, as they were still the only people there... After minutes of walking, the two sat at one of the benches there and feel the fresh air mildly blowing to their faces... Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder as they watched the sun rise...

"Ashley-ah?"

"Hmmm?"

"Was getting married to me a regret to you?"

"No... Why?"

"Just asking..."

"Hmmm... Well, how about me? Was I ever a regret to you?"

"No... And never will be..."

*smiles* "That's good to know... Ppani-ah, I just wanted to make sure..."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you love me Ppani-ah?"

*smiles* "For eternity... In this lifetime and the next one too..."

*blushes* "Me too..."

The couple looked at each other lovingly and ended up kissing passionately... After a few minutes, both pulled away to catch their breaths.. With smiles plastered on their faces...

"I love you... Forever and always... Please remember that..."

"Will always do..." 

The two continued to watch the sun rise as they held their hands as tightly as they could, with hearts beating fast and smiles that could never be wiped out from their faces...

They were contented. They were in love. And for the first time, they really were.

 

 

Chanyeol glared at the boy who was constantly talking to Baekhyun... They were having a nice coffee, when this 'Kai' guy showed... 

Baekhyun giggled as Kai told him another sweet line... He was blushing... And it's upsetting Park Chanyeol.. Right here, right now...

Chanyeol pouted and watched the scenery outside as the two still talked... He understood everything, not until they started talking in english... 

"So is this the guy you were talking about?"

"Yeah..."

"He's kind of cute though, I say, you have a pretty good taste Baekhyun-ah...."

*giggles* "Thanks... I've had a hard time to get that guy actually... And it saddens me to know that we're still not a couple..."

Kai chuckled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair, and this upsetted more of Chanyeol...

"Aww, he's going to be yours soon, I just know it Baekkie..."

'What's up with the romantic gestures?! And Baekkie!? WHAAAT THE HELLL!???'

Chanyeol coughed loudly and caught the other two's attention...

"Sorry, I'm just going to excuse myself to the bathroom..."

With that, Chanyeol suddenly stood up from his chair and then went inside the men's room... He locked the door and started washing his face...

"What the is with those two!? SERIOUSLY! I thought I was the one that he---- Arggghh! What am I thinking?! Get yourself together Park Chanyeol! Sigh... Here goes..."

Chanyeol wiped his face as he got out of the bathroom... 

And to his surprise....

The two were actually...

Kissing...

'NO ...'

Chanyeol's ears went red, as he hurriedly went to the other two's direction...

 

"Oh here, let me blow it for you..."

Kai blowed that 'something' on Baekhyun's eye...

"There, all better..."

*smiles* "Thank you..."

Both smiled to each other as Baekhyun was about to say thank you, somebody suddenly got hold of Kai's shoulder...

"Hey you----"

"Chanyeol-ah... You done..."

"Yeah... I am..."

"Oh, Kai just helped me get something off of my eye, isn't he kind?!"

Chanyeol tightened his jaw before letting out a small smile, "Yeah... He is..."

Chanyeol sighed deeply, as he took his seat once again... 'This is just so frustrating...' 

Chanyeol, started to get irritated, the singer was actually bad, and the two being overly sweet... He was overly-irritated, not until he saw a piano and a guitar left on stage... The singer was already on his break... Maybe if he could just... Try this solution... Maybe he could get Baekhyun's attention...

Chanyeol stood from his seat and proceeded to go to the stage, not noticing the eyes that observed him intently...

"What's he doing?"

"I don't know..."

Chanyeol asked the manager if he could play, and he was given the permission since the singer was on break..

"Kamsahamnida..." Chanyeol smiled and bowed as he went up to the stage...

Chanyeol slung the guitar onto him and placed the seat in the middle where everybody could see him... He cleared his throat, as he took the microphone...

"This song is dedicated to you..."

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEnSrzo9dTk

[a/n: THIS SONG IS IN ENGLISH... Though the title seems to be in tagalog, I'll explain everything in my note after this chappie..]

 

 

Your face
Lights up the sky on the highway
Someday
You share your world with me
Someday

You mesmerize me with diamond eyes
I try to fool myself to think i'll be alright
But i am losing all control, my mind, my heart, my body and my soul.

Never in my life have i been more sure
So come on up to me and close the door
Nobody's made me feel this way before
You're everything i wanted and more

To speak or not to, where to begin
A great dilemma I'm finding myself in
For all i know you only see me as a friend
I try to tell myself wake up fool
This fairy tale's got to end

Never in my life have a been more sure
So come on up to me and close the door
Nobody's made me feel this way before
You're everything i wanted...

Never in my life have i been more sure
So come on up to me and close the door
Nobody's made me feel this way before
You're everything i wanted and more

you're everything i wanted.

 

Chanyeol bowed and smiled at everyone as he was showered with applauses... But his eyes remained on one person and one person only...

He walked up to them, as Kai left them there, with a playful smirk plastered on his face...

"T-to whom that was dedicated? She must've been special..."

*chuckles* "Seriously? Didn't you listen Byun Baekhyun?"

"I listened fairly well, and you said 'you'..."

*smiles* "Yep... That's right... You..."

Baekhyun couldn't help but feel his face heat up... This is really too much... TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!

'Eottokhe!? Is this really it?!'

"You're everything I wanted..."

Chanyeol got nearer to the latter's face and cupped Baekhyun's cheeks...

"And more..."

And with that, Chanyeol closed the gap between him and Baekhyun and kissed the latter passionately... There and then... Both could hear whispers and awws... But none of them really cared anyway, they finally kissed, Chanyeol finally admitted his feelings... What could get any better than that!?

"You're mine Byun Baekhyun... And nobody else's..."

*smiles* "Always and forever will be..."

 

 

AYOOOOO!!! So yeah, it was entitled 'Balisong' since the singer said that his friend was asking him to buy him a 'balisong' (butterfly knife) once he got to Baguio, but the singer forgot to do so and since he wasn't able to buy him one, he gave that song to his friend instead... THERE! that's the explanation... ^_^ It's one of my favorites actually, and that was supposed to be for TaeNy, but then again, I'd like to focus more on BaekYeol... so yeah... Thanks to the new subs.... Thank you for putting the effort to read the virus... XD 

 

I really think that this chap actiually and is corny... XD LOOL!! >_< 

 

Kamsahamnida!! ^_^