Chapter Fourty Three

What Happen To The Person I Used To Know?

 

Silence..........But suddenly the door slam open.Both your eyes widen

 


YOUR POV;

You guys saw Krystal standing there.Your fist started to turn into a fist.

 

"I ob-"before she finish Nu'est drag her out.You sigh in relief but will not forgive her after the ceromony.You will thank your brother later.

 

"Sorry for the inturuption ,please continue"Ren said and they all left dragging her away.

 

"Ok lets continue"the priest said 

 

"Can we please have the ring?"he asked.Shin and Suho's baby girl were bein carry in with our ring.The crowd said in 'aww'.

 

"I Luhan promise to be the person you will love till the very end.I promise to be caring,kind,patience,and forgiving to you.I promise to be your loyal bestfriend.I prmise to live through anything with you.I promise to take any risk in my life for you.Cho hee I love you"he said and you wanted to cry.He then put the ring on your finger.

 

"I Cho hee promise to be the person you will love and charish till the end.I promise to be caring,kind,patience,and forgiving to you.I promise i will be your loyal friend that would take any risk for you.I promise to trust you through life.I promise to love you each and everyday for better for worst.I love you"you said.You put the ring on his finger.

 

"You may kiss the bride"the priest pronounce.Luhan pull you closer to him.You close your eyes and felt soft lips on yours.You open your eyes and smile at him.You guys walked up to the room.

 

"YAY!WE'RE MARRIED!!!"you squeled 

 

"Aish so cute!"Luhan said pinching your nose.You guys arrived in the changing room.You lay on the bed feeling exhausted.Luhan lay next to you.It was peaceful until EXO and the girls entered the room.

 

"OMG LUHEEE!!!!! MARRIED FOR BETTER FOR WORST!!"They shouted and squeled

 

"YAH!LET US REST!"you shouted 

 

"MY BABYGIRL IS FINALLY MARRIED"Nu'est ran in squeling.

 

"OMO THANKS GUYS SO MUCH FOR TAKIN THAT B**CH AWAY"you saud hugging them

 

"We had no choice"they smiled 

 

"Well the boys can leave now because girls need to change"you said and the boys pouted 

 

"Oh come on we can party later" Jiyoon said 

 

"Fine"they said and left.You guys started to get changing.After an hour you guys finally finish getting ready.The girls are dress in:

You were dressed in:

You guys put on the jewelry and went out to the hall way where the boys are standing there waiting for you guys.You guys got out of the hotel and went inside a limo.You guys were going to the park to get pictures taken.After some minutes you guys arrived.You guys walked around finding spots to take the picture.You guys stand under the tree.All in a group you guys took pitures.There were formal picture where you guys stood there and smile.There are others when you guys are having fun and laughing.After hours of picture taking you guys arrived at the hotel.You guys get ready for the party.You guys wait behind a door to be called in.

 

"Please welcome the new married couple,Luhee!"the announcer said and both of you walked in and the crowd cheer.You guys sat at the table and be greeted by the guest.After an hour you guys started to go to the dance floor.It was time for teh first dance.Luhan took your hand and took you to the dance floor.Luhan put is hand on your waist while your hands around his neck.You both sway to the music.

 

"Luhan sarangahaeyo"you said 

 

"Cho hee saranghae"he said 

 

You guys dance for 3 minutes and the crowd started to come in to the dance floor to join you guys.You guys were having so much fun.You and the girls went back upstairs to get changing.You were getting tired of changing into dresses but it was your parents idea.You changed into:

With:

They put your hair down so now its curly.They put little makeup on you.You really like the dress because the train(the back) is removable.You guys walked out to the hall way and found f(x) blocking your way.You smirk.You knew she wouldnt walk off that easily.the girls behind you gasp.You remove the tail and gave it to Sohyun.Hyuna grab your wrist.

 

"I got this"you said 

 

"But but"she said 

 

"Dont worry i have her back"Ho sook said 

 

You guys didnt care if you were in a dress or if its your wedding.You wouldnt forgive Krystal for almost ruinin your wedding.You guys walked up to them.They pull out guns.You smirk.You werent scared even if they have weapons.4 minute gasp and went somwhere to hide.

 

"Scared?"Krystal asked 

 

"Hmm NO!"you said 

 

"You will die today Cho hee"she said 

 

"We'll see"you said and started running up to them,They started shootin all over the place but you and Ho sook were trained to duck all the bullets.You finally reach them.You grab Krystal gun and put her hands behind her back.You could feel someone about to shoot behind you.You duck it and push Krystal hard against Luna.Making tem unable to get up.You grab victoria and push her pressure piont making her faint.Ho sook and you link arms to kick Sulli and Amber at the same time making them fall to the ground.You guys heard boys gasp.You look and saw EXO with widen eyes.There wasnt any injury on you or Ho sook but f(x) were in big pain.You got up and fix your hair and dust your dress.You and ho sook walked up to the boys.

 

"WOAH...."All of them said at once

 

"The gun...HOW COULD YOU NOT GET SHOT?!?"4 minute shouted 

 

"Easy"you guys said 

 

"Here lets put back the dress"Ho sook said and help you put back the train.You thank her and all of you went back to the party.You guys dance and took amny pictures.At the end of the night you guys all went back home.Everyone had left except you,EXO,4 minute,and Ho sook.

 

"So when is your honey moon?"Sehun asked

 

"After tomorrow we are leaving"Luhan said 

 

"Please bring back many babies"Baekhyun said 

 

"Yeah we want to see babies!"Chanyeol said.They both earn a smack from Kris.

 

"Well we had fun today"Kris said 

 

"Bye "they said 

 

"Bye!"you and luhan bid goodbyes.

 

You guys arrived home 1 hour later.You went upstairs to take a shower.You came out finding Luhan already showered and changed.You both were wearing:

You lay next to him.He put his hands around your waist and pull you closer to him.

 

"I love you"He said 

 

"I love you to the person i know"you said 

 

THE END.....

 


I DONT WANT TO GO!!! IM SO SAD!!ANYWAYS PLEASE DO THE POLLS FOR ME!:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PICTURES FOR YOU GUYS!! <3
 
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
 
 
 
PLEASE DO THE POLLS!! <3 THANKS!!