Chapter Twenty Six

What Happen To The Person I Used To Know?

Your POV:

For the past few weeks you have been ignoring him because of that night.You felt hurt but you try your best not to think of that night.Exo's member hated seeing you guys well basiclly you ignoring Luhan.Luhan called you,text you,and leaving you voice mail.You got irratated so you turn off your phone.Today was the day of the trip with the boys and Ho sook.You finished packing and changed into:

You took your luggage downstairs and went into the kitchen.You dismissed the maids until you came back from the trip.You made yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.You sat down on the couch and start eating while watching "Secret garden."After 20 minutes you washed your dish and waited for the boys to come.5 minutes later the door bell rang.You open it and saw it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiling widely.

 

"Ready to go?"Chanyeol deep manly voice asked 

 

"Yeah just get my luggage right there"you said pointing at the luggage.Baekhyun nodded and took your luggage.You locked the door and headed out to the van.You saw Krystal and Luhan.You rolled your eyes and sat next to Ho sook.You guys drove off to the airport .Moments later you guys arrived at the airport and Bullpoop there was lots of fans.

 

"Ok i have a challenge for all of us"Xiu min said 

 

"what is it now Baozi?"Kris asked 

 

"Ok we all pair up and each pair will go out one by one and whoever get the most cheer wins!"he said and all of you graoned annoyingly.

 

"Please?"he pouted

 

"Fine"evryone said at once.All of the other pairs went out leaving you,ho sook,Luhan,and krystal.

 

"Go first"Krystal said.You roll your eyes.Both you and Ho sook got out and their was loud screams.Godsh it hurts your ears.Then Luhan and and Krystal got out but no cheer at all.You bit your lip holding in your laugh.All of you arrived inside the airport.Lay pass all of our plane tickets to each of us.You ended up sitting opposite side of Luhan your eyes widen but Luhan was happy.But the person next to you was Ho sook and the opposite side of her is Krystal.You could hear the exo boys chuckling in the back.You just wanted to punch the cheese out of them.You guys enter the private plane that belongs to Chen's father.This is how it looks like inside:

You sat down not looking at Luhan once.Krystal kept whinning that she couldnt sit infront of Luhan and gave you death glares.You just scoffed at her.A few minutes later you guys took off to the couple hour plane ride.An hour of looking outside the window.You finally took a glance at Luhan who was busy pretending to hear Krystal boring stories.2 hour pass and it was getting dark.You were reading a kpop magazine when you heard Krystal snoring.You wanted to laugh but the jerk is in front of you.You could feel him looking at you.He lean in closer about 4 inches away from the magazine in front of your page.You put down the magazine giveing Luhan the 'wtf do you want?' look.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?"he asked but you just kept quiet.

 

"Cho hee answer me dont be like this"he said but no words out of your mouth.He just roll his eyes and lay back in his chair.

 

"Because i hate your stupid a$$"you thought.

 

"Is it because of what happen that night?"Luhan asked 

 

"Will you shut up i hate you that's why does that answer your question?"you said and burry your face onto your hands.You felt Luhan grab your wrist and took your hands away from your face.

 

"Can you just leave me alone?"you asked with a glare

 

"No"he simply said

 

"Then i'll just avoid you"you said 

 

"Ani please stop stop avoiding me i hated when you dont argue with me"he pouted you roll your eyes.

 

"Why are you so much like a kid?"you thought.You didnt care what he said and just lay your head back on the chair and fell asleep.....

 

Luhan POV:

You saw her sleeping peacfully while you on the other hand couldnt sleep.You stare at her beautiful pink lips.You couldnt stand that she have been avoiding you.This girl that was ruining your life is actually completing your life.But you need to get that girl away from you.You look over at Krystal and gave her an disgusting look.You lean closer to Cho hee face and kiss her lightly on her lips.Your eye lids were getting heavier.Moments later you drifted off to sleep.The thing you didnt know is that Cho hee wasnt really alseep when you kissed her.....

 


 

 

HOW YOU LIKING IT SO FAR?I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED BUT HER IT IS!I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ITS REALLY INTERSTING!!!OMO I THINK CHO HEEE WILL FIND OUT LUHAN'S FEELINGS SOON.IDK DO YOU THINK SHE WILL?LOL ANYWAYS ENJOY!

BaeBae_Bunny<3