Chapter Twenty Four

What Happen To The Person I Used To Know?
Your POV:
 
You felt warm arms wrap around your waist.At first you felt lik you dont want to get out of those arms but you just realize that someone is hugging you.
 
 
 
"Yah!GET OFF"you yelled and kick whoever was hugging you.
 
 
 
~Blump~
 
 
 
"What the hell was that for?!?"Luhan yelled rubbing his temple.
 
 
 
"For hugging me!"you shouted 
 
 
 
"Well i didnt want you to get a back ache!"he shouted and went into your bathroom leaving you dumbfounded.You snap out of your thoughts.
 
 
 
"He care?"you thought but shook it off.You went downstairs and found a note sitting on the table.
 
Note:
 
Something came up so me and Shin have to leave once again.This trip will have to be more longer because its a big emergency.
 
Mianhae baby girl,
 
-mommy
 
You crunch up the paper and threw it into the recyle bin.You went back upstairs.You saw Luhan on his phone.You roll your eyes and went into the bathroom.You did your morning routine and change into:
 
 
You tie up your hair into a bun.You went outside and Luhan grab you by the wrist.It was a tight grip and you knew something was up so you just kept quiet.He drag you outside and you both went into a black car.
 
 
 
"Yah why did you have to drag me out here?!?"you shouted 
 
 
 
"Were you scared?"he asked 
 
 
 
"No"you said and look out the window
 
 
 
"Well we are gonna go out today"he said 
 
 
 
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DRAG ME OUT TO THE CAR YOU KNOW"you shouted 
 
 
 
"Well what other way can i take you out?"he said and you roll your eyes like you dont care.You look outside the window and minutes pass you guys arrived at an amusement park.Your eyes widen.
 
"z i cant control the nice cho hee"you thought
 
 
"Are you just gonna stand there?"he said holding out his hand.You ignore his hand and just walk away.You could feel Luhan's daggers behind your back.You both enter the park and yup the childish,not ganster type of you came out.
 
 
"Dont you say it Cho hee"your devil said in your mind
 
 
"Oppa~I want to ride this"you said and cling onto Luhan's arm.His eyes widen in shock.
 
 
"Aish!CHO HEE!WHY THE F**K DID YOU DO THAT!?!?"your devil self said in yor head.You drag Luhan to a big loopy loop rollorcoaster.His jaw dropped when hesaw the ride.You both sat in the front.You glance over at Luhan and he looked terrified.You bot your bottem lip trying to hold in your laugh.The ride then begin to start.You were screming your head off while Luhan try not to look.After you guys got off.You look at Luhan and his face was pale.
 
 
"Luhan?You okay?You're kinda pale"you said 
 
 
"Cant bealieve you make me go on that stupid ride!"he shouted 
 
 
"Your fault for no stopping me from taking you there"you said.Luhan ran tothe bathroom.You felt alittle bad for making him go on that ride.A couple minutes he finally came out.He looked a little better.You grab his arm again and drag him.
 
"YAH!Im not going on those kind of ride again"he shouted 
 
 
"JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW"you shouted back.You guys arrive at the ferris wheel.You both enter a cart.He sat in front of you.You both awkwardly just sat there silently....
 
 
"Do you hate me?"Luhan said breaking the silent.
 
 
"Yes"you answer with no hestitation.He smirk
 
 
"Godsh why do you have to be so mean"he pouted 
 
 
"Dont ever do that it look so digusting when you do that"you said acting like you had chills running through your body.
 
 
"Buing~Buing"he did aegyo.You look at him in disgust.He kept on continueing doing.It was annoying to your very last soul.
 
 
"WHY IS THIS RIDE SO LONG"You complained.He ignore and just kept on doing aegyo.You were annoyed enough!You glare at him and grab his collar.
 
 
"WILL YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ALREADY?!?"you said.
 
 
"Fine"he said surrendering.You let go of his collar and sat back down in your seat.Suddenly the ride stopped.You were really scared of heights and guess where you guys were?......The very top of the ride.
 
"OMFG WTF DO I DO?!?BEING ON THIS RIDE WITH THAT DOUCHE WAS BAD ENOUGH"you thought
 
 
"Cho hee you know if your scred you can come sit next to me"he said and you just ignore him.
 
 
Luhan POV:
 
You knew how scared Cho hee is when it comes to heights.You wanted to calm her down but nopeshe just ignore you.You sigh and worried that she might cry or something.
 
~flash back~
 
WHEN YOU GUYS WERE YOUNG:
 
"Oppa~this is so fun"cho hee said smiling.
 
 
"Yeah mostly because we are together"you said and she nodded.Suddenly the ride stop on top of the ferris wheel.
 
 
"Oppa!Im scared"she said 
 
"Dont worry,come sit next to me"you said and she sat next to you,You put your arms around her waist while her head is burried into your chest.You both sat there.You sang her a song.A couple minutes the ride was finally fix.You both got off and left home....
 
~end of flash back~
 
 
"Why cant we be like that now?"you thought.You sigh and sat next to her.You put your arms around her waist and make her lean onto your chest.She didnt hesitate to break free.
 
 
"You remember what happen when we were little?"she asked 
 
 
"Yeah it was the first time we did skin ship"you said and chuckle.
 
 
"Yeah yeah stop with the cheesy act"she said.You lean into her ears.
 
 
"You dont like it when im cheesy?"you whisper seductively.You could see her blush a little.
 
 
"When we get off you are so dead"she warned.The ride finally work again and she quickly stood up.Making you a little sad and disappointed.You both got off and went out to the car.You drove off.You guys arrived at Cho hee's drive way moments later.You glance over at her and saw she was sleeping peacfully.You park the car and went to the passenger side of the car.You pick her up bridal style and took her in the house.You lay her carefully on the bed and took off her heels.You pull the blanket on top of her.You smiled and kiss her forehead.Your eyes trace down to her beautiful kissable pink lips.You lean in until your lips touched hers.
 
"Good night my princess"you said and left quietly.........
 
 
 
You arrive home moments later.You took a nice shower.You came out and dry up your body.You put on sweats.You jump onto your bed and stare at the ceiling.The only image that pops in your head is Cho hee.You couldnt get why.Until you realize that Krystal was your girlfriend.Your eye lids got heavier.Moments later you drofted off to lala land.......

finally updated it!!yay!I HAVE 4 VOTES ON THE STORY!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!OK HOPE YOU ENJOY <3 GOOD NIGHT!! :)

BaeBae_Bunny<3