Chapter Twenty Nine

What Happen To The Person I Used To Know?

Your POV:

You were in your deep sleep until you had a nightmare.You shot up from your sleep and felt sweat dripping down from your forhead.Th e nightmare was about Luhan changing into a totally diffrent person and would leave your side forever.You ran into the bathroom and splash water on your face.You look in the mirror.

 

"What is wrong with you?Have i really fallen for Luhan?"you whisper looking at your reflection.

 

You grab a black cardigan and went outside even if it was 2 am.You sat near the water and look at the waves crashing onto the shore.You sigh and sat there until you relaxed yourself.You heard someone cam eout but ignore it.

 

"what are you doing out late?"you heard Luhan and turned around and found him there half asleep.

 

"I want to be out here"you said

 

"Bad dream?"he asked and you nodded

 

"Well me too"he said and sat next to you.

 

"Remember when our parents are asleep we would go out here and make smores?"you asked 

 

"Yeah it was good times"he said.Your heart started to beat fast,

 

"Im sorry...."he said which suprised you

 

"W-what f-for?"you stuttered

 

"Aish stupid cho hee"you thought 

 

"For being a jerk in the begining"he said looking at you

 

"Me too im sorry for being so mean to you"you said 

 

"Its ok i mean i heard when 2 people fight it brings them closer together"he said which made your cheeks light pink

 

" THE STUPID INNOCENT CHO HEE KEEPS TAKING OVER"you thought

 

"Do you really love Krystal?"you asked 

 

"No she is just all over me ALLL the TIME"he said not being sarcastic

 

"I can see that"you said 

 

"Wanna go to a store and buy smores ingredients?"he asked 

 

"Sure"you said

 

Both of you went into the van and drove off to a store that is open.You both went in and grab the ingredients.There was not that much people but also not a lot.There was some people who would stare at you and luhan.

 

"Can we buy junk"he asked like a kid

 

"No its night time"you said 

 

"Please?"he pouted 

 

"Aish fine!your're such a kid"you said 

 

"Yay!"he said grabbing a whole bunch of junks.

 

You guys baought everything well he did.You both arrived at the beach house.He started making a fire.After some minutes he finally made a fire.You gave him a marshmallow on a stick.You both sat there waiting until the marshmallow burning.You put it with chocolate and graham crackers.You both ate it at the same time.

 

"Do you miss your parents?"you asked 

 

"No its better not having them around and you?"he asked 

 

"Well i do miss Shin but it is more relaxing without them though"you said and took another bite of the smore.

 

"You have chocolate on your chin"he said.You were gonna wipe it but he stop you.

 

"I'll get that for you"he said and leaned over and kiss your chin.Your eyes widen.

 

"YAH!WTF DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?"you shouted and he ran away.

 

You ran after him.The chasing became a tag war.You guys were laughing and joking around.After 20 minutes of the stupid game you guys stop and look around.You guys were seriously no where by the beach.

 

"SEE WHAT YOU DID?!?"You shouted 

 

"ME?!?WHO IS IT MY FAULT?!?"he shouted 

 

"IF YOU COULDN'T HAVE KISS MY CHIN THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM"you said 

 

"Ok whatever let's fine the way back"he said grabbing your wrist.Suddenly you guys heard a rattle snake near.You jumped.

 

"Luhan!"you said feeling scared.You weren't scared of snakes but since it was night and you couldn't see,you had a fear of being bitten.

 

"Just keep walking"he said and you nodded.Suddenly something bit your leg.You fell to the round which made luhan worried.

 

"Cho hee what happened?"he asked 

 

"I got bitten!!!!"you said and he quickly bent down.

 

"Does it hurt?"he asked

 

"Of course it hurt!"you shouted 

 

He took out his phone and flash it on your ankle.It was big and purple.Your eyes widen.

 

"LUHAN!!!DONT JUST STAND THERE!!"you siad slappin his arm.He carried you bridal style.You guys walked for some minutes until you guys finally reach the beach again.You felt dizzy.He took you to the oler boy's beach house.He knock on it as loud as possible.They finally opened it.

 

"What's wrong Luhan?"Suho asked 

 

"Cho hee got bitten by a snake"he said.His eyes widen and quickly took you away from Luhan's arm 

 

"Kris!!!!!!!!!!!HELP CHO HEE SHE GOT BITTEN BY A SNAKE!!"suho shouted and Kris shot up from his sleep and ran to you and Suho.

 

"Lets take her to the hospital"Kris said and they nodded.Suho ran to the car and quickly sta you down.All of the boys from that beach house and Luhan went.Which was Suho,Kris,Baekhyun,and Lay.

 

"How do you feel Cho hee?"Lay asked 

 

"Dizzy"you answered

 

"The poison is effecting her"Kris stated

 

"Hang in there.We dont want to lose you"Baekhyun said and you gave him a weak nod.Luhan held onto your hand tightly.Minutes later you guys arrived at the hospital.Luhan carried you bridal style and ran in and the boys followed behind.They can see how black and big your foot was.You were scraed.

 

"HELP?!?NURSE?!?DOCTOR?!?"Luhan shouted 

 

Play this while reading the next part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqc0i5HtE0

 

Nurses and doctors ran out.Their eyes widen.Luhan put you on the hospital bed.You were being taken away.Your hands were still with Luhan but it seperated when you guys arrived at the door to the emergency room.Luhan was stop by a nurse.

 

"She will be alright"she said 

 

Luhan fell to his knees.He knew that rattle snakes can be deadly.He blamed everything on himself.The boys pat his shoulder telling him everything would be ok.

 

Luhan POV:

You gusy sat there waiting for the doctor.You were praying and praying.You couldn;t stand losing Cho hee.She was your first love.A couple of minutes pass the doctor finally came out.

 

"How is she doctor?"You asked 

 

"She will be alright.She is lucky that it wasnt a deadly snake."he said 

 

You ran into her room and find her sitting there.You sigh in relief.You came up to her and sat next tto her.

 

"Are you alright?"you asked 

 

"Its just a bite"she smiled 

 

"How can you be smiling?"you asked 

 

"Well im just glad im alive"she laughed

 

"Haha you're right"you laughed.You guys took her back to the beach house.

 

Your POV:

 

you were glad these boys were there when the tragidy happen.You were tired and try not to think about what had happen.You guys arrived at the beach at 4 am.You went into your room and layed in bed.You then drifted off to bed.......

 


What a dramatic chapter LOL hope you like it :) Please subscribe and dont be scared to leave a comment or  ask a question ^^