Hate is Easy Love is Courage

After School Love

Junsu’s POV

            “Riiiiing....” the bell is ringing and the school is over! Now I just go straight at niichan’s room and ask him what happened. Changmin already left because he said to me that he’s too hungry to wait me go home with me. Yeah he’s a foods monster anyway.

            “Hey Junsu-san.” I turn my head when I hear someone call me.

            “Oh, hi Yoochun. What’s up?”

            “Do you mind if we do our English project now? At my place because I live alone there.” Asks Yoochun. I think his offer hardly and make a cute thinking pose. Hehehehe...

            “Uhm... okay!.But I don’t bring my vehicle today.” I agree with his offer and I can ask niichan later. I see Yoochun smiles widely.

            “It’s okay! I bring my own car. I can drive you. Iku!” yeah... Yoochun is a rich man. He has his own car and that’s very expensive. A red sport car. I surprise when I see his BMW red sportcar that parked in the school parking area.

            “Oh My God Sun!”

            “Bwahahahahaha! You’re very funny Junsu.”

I pout at him. He laughs at me!

            “Eeh? Why do you laugh at me? Something funny?” I give him my cold gaze. But his laughter goes harder.

            “Bwahahhahaha! What’s that? Oh

My God Sun! Bwahahhhahaha....” he holds his stomach because I know that its hurt. I step away angrily from his front. That’s not funny!

            “Junsu! Wait.. junsu.. I’m sorry. I don’t mean it...” Yoochun run after me and he holds my wrist.

            “I’m sorry Junsu-san. I just think that you’re very cute!” he gaves me his adorable smile. Ooh... I think I’m blushing.

            “Haii... okay okay! Let’s do our assignment before getting late. Or my niichan will kill and he’ll let me starve for a week.” I go to his car and go inside it without his permission.

            “Haii.. haii... let’s go everybody!” I say and trying to make it rap little. I see Yoochun laughs again and I know that my English is not that good but I don’t like him laughs at me.

~***~

 

            “Junsu-san, please stop staring at my house. And keep your mouth close. A fly might enter your mouth that widely open like that.” Yoochun chuckled when he looks at me with my mouth widely open. Well, I can’t stop to amaze his very huge house or should I call it a castle?

            “Woah~ sugoii! You have a castle! I don’t think that you’re this rich. Can I come in?” I give him my puppy eyes that my niichan can’t resist. I hope it’ll work in him too.

            “Sure. Iku!” He walks to the front door and talk to the intercom. I follow him behind and wait what will happen after this. Soon after he talks with someone, the door automatically open and 2 maids welcomed us at the front door.

            “Welcome home, young master.” The two maids bow 90 degrees at us. I give them a polite bow in reply but I see Yoochun just passes them coldly. I run to Yoochun and follow beside him.

            “Hey, Chun! Why didn’t you bow at them as a return? That’s impolite.” I whisper at him when I reach next to him. I see his cold expression and that makes e a little fear.

            “They’re just a maid. Why should I being polite to them?” then Yoochun just walks away and headed to the second floor. I silently follow him behind until he stops in front of a room. I think that’s his room. He turns his body to me and smiles.

            “Come in. This is my room.” He opens the door for me and I take a step in his room. Once again I feel amaze with his belongings. Is this a room or a game center?

            “Woah~ sugoii!” I run quickly toward a big flat TV that connects with newest wireless Nintendo that just came a month a go! I think I just can stare at the adv only when I buy the game magazine.

            “Do you like it?” I turn my head and see Yoochun behind me and smiling.

            “Haii.. hontouni daisuki desu! (I really like it!)” I can’t stop stare and hold at the Nintendo. I just too excited seeing this game.

            “We can play it later,” said Yoochun. I look at him in disbelief and give him a sudden bear hug,

            “Sankyoouuuuu! (slang for thank you)”

            “Okay okay… urgh… air… I can’t breathe…” Yoochun gasps for an air. I quickly release my hug and let him go.

            “Daijobu desuka?” I give my worry face to him. He just stands there like a statue.

            “Buahahahahaha…. Your face is very funny when you see me like that.” Yoochun laughs hardly until he holds his stomach because it’s hurt from laughing hard. I just pout by his action and turn my face at other direction.

            “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Please don’t angry to me because we suppose to do our assignment now or we couldn’t play the game later.” I quickly turn my face at him and plastered my big smile when he mentioned about game.

            “Really? Yes! Let’s do our assignment!” I run to the table in the corner of his room and take out my books and pencil case.

            “Chunnie, let’s sit here.” I poke to the empty seat next to me for his place. I give him my cutest smile and I already give him a nickname. I see him frowns a little then goes to the empty place next to me.

            “Chunnie? Nice nickname.” I blush a little when I hear his compliment. He takes out his books and a pen then we ready to do the assignment. First, we read the super boring book called Romeo and Juliet but not for Yoochun. He looks so interest with the book. Well, actually I find it very boring because I understand only some words. I can’t speak English well. Yoochun is kind to me. He guides me to read the book and help me to translate until I can read a half of book. Then we make the conclusion and write it in our book. Then, we decide the role that we’ll present in class.

            “Finally! It’s done! What should we do now? Decide the role?” I stretch my hands up and yawn. I feel tired after I read that book and write the conclusion. Yoochun moves his hands and legs to the better position.

            “Yeah, we can decide the role. So, who’ll be the Romeo and the Juliet? I think you’re suitable for the Juliet role,” said Yoochun and he smirk to me.

            “Eeh? There’s no way I take the Juliet role. I want to be the Romeo!” I disagree with his thought.

            “Why not? You’re very cute and beautiful so you’re suitable with this role.” Yoochun said it calmly. I feel a slight pink comes in my cheeks. I feel embarrass with his praise.

            “I-iie… I’m not that cute. Uhm, how about we decide it with rock scissors and paper?” Yoochun seems to think my answer.

            “Okay, let’s decide it with rock scissors and paper. One, two, three!” We throw our hand at the same time and I see he throws a rock sign and I throw a scissors sign. No way! I’m lost.

            “Haha! I win. So, you’ll be Juliet and I’ll be Romeo.” Yoochun said happily, feel satisfied with the result. I just pout at my place and frown.

            “Okay, okay, don’t pout like that. You’re ugly! Hahaha….” Yoochun teases me again. I hit his head with a micky mouse doll beside me hardly.

            “Aww! Hey, it’s hurt. Fine, we can start practice tomorrow and let’s play together!” Yoochun moves to in front of his big flat TV and turn the Nintendo on. I change y face expression to happy face and jump to the empty seat next to him. I always dream about that game this whole month and finally I can play it.

            “Let’s play! Wait, I shall send a message to my niichan or he’ll worry.” I take out my phone and send him a message said that I go home late. When I type the message, I remember his bitter face this afternoon and demand an explanation after I go home.

            “Let’s play!” Both of us ready with the joystick in each our hand and choose car racing game. And the coolest part is that this game has 3D version. I can feel the sensation when my car bums into something and the stick in my hand vibrates and it has a tools like a chair so we can vibrates too.

            “Hey, you never can beat me!” Yoochun said mockingly. I don’t want to lose to him and I speed up my car.

            “There’s no way you can win! Wohooo….” Finally my car back to number one and Yoochun lose.

            “Yay! Yatta! I win! I win!” I jump in joyful. Yoochun who sits beside me just sigh heavily.

            “Let’s rematch! I’ll beat you for the next game!” Yoochun holds his stick again and press the start button. I quickly go back to my seat and hold my stick.

            “Okay! I’m not scared!” Finally we do rematch and I win again. We do the rematch for about five times but the result is still the same. Yoochun never wins against me. Yoochun throws his stick and lay on the floor. He seems tired with the game. I just smile look at his pathetic face.

            “Hah… I’m tired. Well, you’re doing well. Usually, no one can beat me. Even my brother never beat me before. You’re the first.” I feel extremely good when I hear his compliment. Then I just realize something. I look at my watch and it shows 9 p.m.

            “Uso! Chunnie, I must go home now! It’s late. Niichan maybe worries about me now.” I quickly pack my things and put it inside my bag.

            “I’ll drive you home.” Yoochun gets up and pick his car key. I follow him behind and go to his car. I go in to the passenger seat and he drives me home. At the road, we don’t say a thing and he just concentrates with the road. I look outside the window and wondering what does my niichan do now. After 15 minutes, finally I arrive at my apartment.

            “Arigatou, for your drive. And I do like today. Your game is amazing.” I release the belt and open the door. I come out from his car.

           “Douita. I like to play the game with you too, Juliet. Hahaha….” Yoochun quickly close the windows and go. I just pout when he said Juliet to me. I go straight to my apartment and I see the door is not locking. But, I see something strange. There’s a pair of shoes in the front. Maybe niichan has a guess.

            “O…” when I want to say I’m home, I widened my eyes seeing the scene in front of my eyes. I see niichan is kissing with someone and he is… Yunho!

            “Niichan! Yunho!” I scream to make them realize my presence. They quickly break their kiss and look at me.

            “Junsu?!” They say is unison and look shock at my presence. Suddenly I feel angry when I see Yunho. Does he already have a girlfriend? Why did he kiss my niichan?

            “What is this niichan? Why is he here? WHY DID HE KISS YOU!” I burst in anger in front of them. I see my niichan’s scared face. But Yunho just looks at me without breaks his gaze.

            “I… I…”

            “We’re a couple.” Yunho cuts niichan’s explanation and said that boldly.

            “What? Couple? Yunho, don’t you realize that you have a girlfriend?! And you too niichan! You have Mayu sensei already.” Now I sit in front of them, demanding an explanation.

            “Gomennasai, Junsu. I can’t hide my feeling towards Yunho. I… I love him,” said niichan with his head hangs low. I see a tear escape from his eyes. Yunho who sees my niichan wraps his arms around my niichan’s shoulder tries to comfort him. I don’t have a heart if I make my niichan hurt like this. By seeing niichan’s tears, I know sure one thing. He only cries when he feels limit and wants to fight for something.

            “Okay, now please explain to me. Since when did you two become lovers?” I soften my voice.

            “Junsu, do you remember with my weird act this afternoon at school? It’s all because of him. I felt jealousy when he skipped school with Mika. And today I already promised Yunho to give him a private lesson after I have a date with Mayu. Then he confessed to me and we were kissing.” Jaejoong niichan explains to me calmly. I never see his side like this. I mean, he looks very calm when Yunho around him. I think my niichan really in love.

            “Then, how about your relationship with Mayu sensei? And how about you too Yunho?” I ask them a question again. Actually I do concern with their relationship. I don’t want someone get hurt.

            “I don’t know.” Yunho sighs heavily. I see his serious face and I know that he’s in a deep thought.

            “We’ll think it later. But please Junsu, please support us. And we’ll hide our relationship until I graduate from school.” Yunho sits straightly and bows at me. I feel uneasy with his attitude.

           “Erm… yeah, I’ll support you and my niichan. I’ll be happy if niichan feels happy too. But once you hurt him, I’ll never forgive you. Wakarimasuka?”

            “Haii, wakatta. Arigatou, Junsu!” Yunho bows at me once again. I see happiness in my niichan’s eyes. Finally I see him happy again after he broke up with his previous boyfriend. I hope Yunho will guide him well and won’t hurt him. And I think about their , that’s doesn’t matter. As long they love each other, that’s enough for me. Well, love is a very complicated thing.

~***~

I'm sorry for a very very late update *bows* I was typing all of this again because of my laptop was broken and all of my data are lost include my assignments, films, and the most important is DBSK!!! TTvTT

I was lifeless for some weeks and now I try to re-type. I'm sorry for some errors. And now, my laptop is empty. empty empty empty~ *sings empty* Sorry~ Gomen ne... hontouni gomennasai~