Private Lesson

After School Love

It’s Friday, that means the sudents have 2 days left fo doing a Romeo and Juliet project. And it’s time for English lesson with Kim Jaejoong sensei. They pay much attantion when jaejoong sensei explain about old English literature. Except a boy that have a mole in his upper lips. He seems day dreaming and he thinks it really hard.
Yunho’s POV

Now Jaejoong sensei has a lovers. And me too. But why do I feel uncomfortable. And also I remember our promise. We’ll have lunch together everyday at the rooftop. So, I’ll miss his foods badly. And also his lips taste.....

“Jung Yunho-sshi! Do you hear me?” A sound wakes me up from my day dreaming. When I lift my face, I see a pair of big doe eyes stare me straightly. I feel nerve all of sudden.

“Do you hear my explanation?” sensei repeats his question again. I just scratch my hair that feel not itchy.

“Uhm... y-yes. Maybe. Argh... I’m bad mood now! I’m leaving!” I feel anger inside my self when I remember he’s together with Mayu sensei. I grab my bag and stuffs and leave my class. 

“Yunho! Yunho! Come back or....” I hear Jaejoong sensei shouts from inside. But I don’t care! I just want to release my anger. I go to parking area and want to take my motorcycle after I feel pair of hands wrap my waist.

“Yunho... Where do you want to go?” I turn my head and see someone who hug me from behind.

“Yunho... bring me with you. I’m boring. Sensei blabbering all things that make me like want to sleep all day.” It’s Mika, my girlfriend. She pouts her lips cutely but, I don’t find it’s cute like Sensei’s. I smile at her and give her a helmet.

“Okay. Let’s escape from boredome together.” I switch on my motorcycle and leve immediately. Mika hugs me tightly and I speed u my motorcycle. Well, I must hold my self and try to love my girlfriend.

End Yunho’s POV

Jaejoong’s POV

I feel confuse with Yunho’s act today. Why does he look very angry? Is there something that bother him? Suddenly he shouts at the class and leaves. When I still progress eveything, I see Mika follows him and out from class. And when I see that, I feel uneasy. I feel... jealous? But why should I? Then I decide to follow them.

“Gomennasai. I’ll out a while. Please do the exercise and we’ll correct it together after I back.” I run and my instinct says that they’re at the parking area. And that’s true! I see them hugging. Mika hugs tightly his waist from waist and Yunho smiles. My heart is hurting looking at that scene. Well, he’s just my student anyway. 

“Hahaha... we’re just a good friends. I just his teacher. Well, a good friend. That’s mean nothing than his girlfriend. We’re a good friend.... Why should I care?” I talk to my self. I feel salty inside my mouth. I feel some tears drown on my face. I’m crying. But... what for? Am I already falling for him? But... I know that he has a girlfriend. And I have Mayu too....
But, I know that I love him. The one who comfort me when I had heartbreak at the first place. The one who lend me his shoulder for me to cry.... My rebelious student.

“Kim Jaejoong! Hold your self and forget him. You just save your own feeling here...” I turn back and go to class. Well, I have my students wait for me. But I should wash my face first or they’ll know that I just cry.

End Jaejoong’s POV


“Gomennasai. I just back here. Do you finish your assignment? Let’s check it together,” Jaejoong sensei smiles and go back to his seat.

“Haii...” everyone put down their pen and stop writing. They obey Jaejoong sensei very much that day because of Yunho’s sudden leaving accident. But 2 pairs of eyes stare at him concernly.

“Changmin, don’t you feel something wrong with Jaejoong sensei after he followed Yunho?” Junsu asks Changmin curiously.

“Well, I feel it too. He looks kinda... weird. His smiles. That’s not pure. And I see his puffy eyes. He looks like just crying. But why?” Changmin tells his analyze to Junsu. Junsu nods in agreement. He always keeps in his mind that there’s something wrong with his hyung and he must asks it to him later. After school.

~***~

Yunho and Mika go to amusement park. They already changed they uniform to T-shirt and ordinary clothes. They seems very happy and Yunho starts to forget his anger little by little. They rode roller coaster, enter the ghost house, and bring a pink cutton candy along with them. Mayu holds Yunho’s right arm tightly and his right hand holds her cutton candy. They looks like a perfect couple.

“Yunho, do you feel happy? It’s our first date!” said Mika cheerfully.

“Yes, I do. And I just realize it that it’s our first date. Thanks for accompany me.” Said Yunho and smile sweetly at her. 

“Hey, what time is it?” Mayu asks to Yunho. He watches his clock and looks a little bit shock.

“It’s 5 p.m. We must go home. I have a private lesson today at six. I’ll drive you home.” Mayu just nods in agreement and they leave.

In the way to back home, there’s ony silence. No one speaks and they looks like in their own world. Yunho thinks about hs teacher and starts to feel regret with what hppend earlier. But, he already promise to his beloved teacher that they’ll have a lesson today. At Jaejoong’s apartement. 

“Thanks for the ride. ” said Mika after they reach at her place. Yunho takes out his helmet and smile sweetly aat her.

“It’s okay. No problem, ai.” Yunho lowered his body and gets closer to kiss her. Mika knows his signal and try to close her eyes. She waits for Yunho’s lips touch hers. They just an inch apart when Yunho suddenly stop his action. He feels its not right for him.

“Gomennasai.” Said Yunho immediately and he puts on his helmet ready to leave. Mika feels sad with that but she knows the reason. Yunho just need some times to try to love her.

~***~

Jaejoong packs his stuffs and ready to leave. He still feels sad inside his heart. But he feels better now after he drinks a green tea to calm his self. 

“Jaejoong-san!” a voice calls him. He sees Mayu approaches his place. He just smiles at her.

“Do you want to go eat outside? I want to eat udon now.” Mayu invites him on a date.

“So… do you invite me for a date?” teases Jaejoong. Mayu’s cheeks turn slight pink. She’s just shy after realize her invitation.

“Haii…” answers her shortly. He can’t lift up her face because she can’t stare at her big eye’s boyfriend. 

“Hahahaha…. Kawaii desu ne… Iku (let’s go)!” Jaejoong pinches Mayu’s face and drags him outside his teacher’s room. They walk hand in hand along the street. They just smile at each other when they feel the sun set’s light hit slightly on their face. The scene is too romantic. Finally they reach at the famous Udon restaurant. They order their foods and chat happily. They send a joke, then smiling, then laughing together after hear their silly joke. 

After they finish their foods, they come back home. Actually, Jaejoong wants to walk Mayu’s home. But she refuses it and she wants to go to Jaejoong’s apartement. Suddenly Jaejoong’s phone is ringing.

Sender: Junchan
Subject: I’m late

Niichan, I’ll come back late. No need to cook me food I’m at the Yoochun’s house to do the assignment. And you owe me an explanation after I come back home. Be honest to me, Niichan. I’m your brother anyway. Ganbarre!

“From whom?” asks Mayu.

“Junsu. He said he’ll come late. Okay, finally we reach my place.”

“Uhm, Jaejoong-san. Gomennasai, I can’t go to your place. I remember I still have something to do. Mata aa (good bye).”

“It’s okay. Mata.” Jaejoong walks closer to Mayu and he try to kiss her. Mayu just closes her eyes. They move closer and closer until their lips meet. They kiss just for a seconds until he hears a sound interrupt them. It’s Yunho’s motorcycle.

“I’m sorry sensei for interrupt your lovey dovey moments. I just remind you that we have a private lesson here.” Yunho smirks at them and he walks closer to Jaejoong.

“Okay, it’s time for leave. Mata… Mata Yunho-san.” Mayu waves at them and leave.
Now, there are just two of them. Yunho and Jaejoong. They still in silence standing outside until Jaejoong talks.

“Why do you come here? I think you don’t need me again.” Says Jaejoong coldly.

“We have a private lesson. Remember a man never break their promise. And I’m not.” Answers Yunho. Jaejoong sighs hardly before he agrees that. He still feels hurt with Yunho’s early act.

“Haii.. Iku!” Jaejoong gives Yunho signal to follow him behind and enter his apartment.

Yunho’s POV

Well, I feel pissed off with that kissing scene. All that time I hide behind the wall beside his apartment building. I saw their entire lovey dovey act and that’s so bothersome! I can bear with that but when Jaejoong sensei kissed Mayu sensei I feel anger inside myself. I drive my motorcycle in front of them and my effort success.

And now, here I am. Sitting in front of my sensei with his cold gaze. I know that he’s still angry with me.

“So, did you have fun? Did you happy for leaving the class?” he mocks me.

“Yeah… she held my arm tightly and we have a cotton candy in our hands.” I answer ironically. He chuckles hearing my answer. That’s soooo adorable. The way he laughs and when he covers his mouth. 

“Okay… okay! Your answer just explains all to me. You have fun and suffer at the same time. Well let’s start the lesson. Now, I’ll explain you about…. ” Thanks God! Finally his mood back to normal. I hear his explanation with full of concern. Because of my genius brain (well my IQ is 144) I can catch it easily. Jaejoong sensei gives me an assignment. And I must make a conclusion for an old literature book. Yeah… I must do it then.

When I do my assignment, I see him stares at me. Of course I’m not too obvious to look at him too. But I ignore it. I must do it quickly or this lesson will never end. Uhm. Well I feel happy when I think about it. When I look at him, he’s not staring at me again and I feel upset. He takes out his I-pod and headset. He put it on his head and starts to listening music. He humms the song softly.

“Toki wo tomete.. Zutto kimi no… sobaniitai… Miagete sora.. Negai komete…” he starts to sing. And his voice really like an angel and it success hypnotized me.

“Sensei, can I ask something?” I put down my pen and face him. Here I go... I can’t hold back it anymore.

“Yes?” he puts down his headset and faces me.

“Do you really love Mayu sensei?”

“What do you mean? Well, I just try to love her. And I already like her now.” He answers calmly. Suddenly the kissing scene flashes at my head. I feel jealousy again now.

“So, there’s a chance for someone to break you apart right?”

“Huh? I don’t understand Yunho. Don’t talk nonsense.” He laughs nervously to avoid my sentence.

“Well, how about if I’m the one who will do that?” I smirk at him. He frowns his eyebrows. Before he could answer, I pressed my lips against him. I it hard and I it. He pressed my body reject it.

“YUNHO!” he shouts at me and he wipes his lips hardly until make it bloody. I hold his wrist tightly to stop his action. He stares me straightly.

“What do you mean? Why did u KISS ME?” I see him explodes. Well, I can’t hold back myself.

“Kim Jaejoong. Do you know that you make me crazy? Your physics, act and everything that you have. You drive me crazy.”

“Even I couldn’t kiss my OWN girlfriend because of you. Because of your face always popped nowhere when I try to get closer. And I realize that... I like you….” I confess at him. He widens his eyes in shock. Then I continue talking.

“Since I lend you my shoulder, I don’t know why I feel comfortable. I feel warm when I eat your handmade food. I feel happy when I together with you.”

“I’m sorry for my bad attitude at school. That’s all because of my stupid jealousy. I act childish and leave your lesson.” I hold his hands tightly.

“I don’t care you’ll reject me or not but… I feel happy because I have confessed it to you.” I smiled at him sweetly. His hands shakes and I see tears drown over his cheeks.

“Jae… why do you cry? Did I do something wrong?” I ask worriedly. I wipe his tears slowly like his cheeks are very fragile. I feel his skin is very soft.

“Yunho… ” he hugs me tightly and he buries his face on my chest. I feel my T-shirt wet. I hug back him and try to comfort him.

“I don’t care with our but I do love you.” I said it again.

“Do you know that I always suffer from the jealousy at the first place? Do you know that I just cried for you this morning seeing her hug you tightly? Do you know that I must hold myself when I’m around you? Do you know…..”

“Sshh… don’t talk again. I’m sorry. But you hurted me too by kissing Mayu sensei. We’re fair!” I joke at him and he smiles again. It’s a hundred times sweeter than usual. I move closer to his face and it’s just an inch from his lips. Our nose touched. Feel his warm breath brushes my face. I catch his face and kiss his lips slowly. I try to be gentle now. I his bruises that he made before.

“Argh…” He moan when I it hard. I bit his lower lips to ask entrance. I slide my tongue inside his mouth and I taste him. It’s very sweet and addicting. He brings me into an intoxication moment. He really drives me crazy…

“Urgh… yunho…” he moans between our kiss. He just drives me crazy more. He squeezes my hair and I do like it.

“Jaejoong ah….”

“Niichan! Yunho!” 

“Junsu?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update and here's the update ;) I hope u like it