Chapter 72

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

 

 

Your P.O.V

I was walking along a road, on my way to work when Donghae gives me a call. What a wonderful day to start your day isn’t it? To hear the voice of the person you love first thing in the morning.

“Have you had a wonderful sleep?” Donghae asks.

“Yes I have. I always have if you wanna know.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

“Have you already eaten your breakfast?”

“I’m just about to.” Donghae yawns.

“Aw. Donghae Oppa is still sleepy. Have you even taken an enough sleep?”

“Actually I haven’t. But don’t worry about me, I’m used to it.”

“Even so. You have to take care of yourself too. If it’s only possible, I’ll request prince manager to give you day off so you could take a rest.”

“Is that your only reason?” Donghae teases.

“Hmm, so we could also spend a long time together.” You laugh as Donghae laughs too. “Let’s just put it this way, why don’t you come over at my house later night? I’ll cook your favorite dishes, what do you think?”

“That would be great.”

“Cool! So 7:00 in the evening, okay?”

“Got it.”

As I was having a phone call with Donghae, an ajumma in front of me suddenly fell the grocery bags she carries as she tries to get her shopping without noticing a car approaching. Due to my adrenalin rush, I carried ajumma to save her as I lost my balance and fell on the ground, leaving an injury on my right arm. I asked her if she’s okay and thankfully she is. She insisted to send me in a hospital to check my condition, making me agreed.  The doctor said that nothing serious happen, it’s just a scratch on my arm, giving a sigh of relief to me and ajumma. I bowed and thanked ajumma and remind her to take care of herself on her way home. As soon as ajumma left me alone, I dig in on my pocket to get my phone and realized Donghae called for five times. I return Donghae calls to tell him in calm way what happened but before I could do so, Donghae has gone hysterical.

“What happened? What’s with the loud sound I heard? Is there a car crash happened? Are you okay? Are you not hurt? Where are you? I’ll be there.”

“Donghae calm down. Nothing serious happened to me okay?”

“But what happened? I want to make sure you are not hurt.”

“Okay.” You sigh. “I tried to save an ajumma which made me fell on the ground and got some scratch on my arm, that’s all, nothing serious happened to me.”

“Where are you? I’ll come in there.”

“Don’t bother Donghae. Just like what I told you, I’m okay and besides you have schedule to attend.”

“Are you sure you really okay?”

“Yes I am.”

“Fine. Just take care of yourself okay.” He calm down.

“Got it.”

“I love you.” Donghae abruptly said.

“Why saying I love you all of a sudden?”  I asked him rather curious as I laugh a bit.

“You just made me fall for you more because of what you did.”

“I just can’t stand seeing anyone in danger and hurt.”

“You are indeed good-hearted.”

“It’s already natural to me.” I laugh. “You better hang up now, you still need to prepare for your schedule. Fighting!”

“Thanks. And for you, skip your work today. Just take a rest okay?”

“But my boss might get mad at me.”

“I’ll call and request him to give you rest today.”

“That’s the thing that you shouldn’t do.”

“But you need to rest.”

“Fine, I’ll call my boss instead.”

“You will?”

“I will okay. Take care Donghae.”

“You too. Take care __.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I ended the phone call so I could call my boss too to tell him what happened to me. Gladly, he let me have this day my day off and wish me to get well soon. Right after I’m done talking to my boss, I make my way out the hospital not noticing a guy in front of me who I bumped.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to..”

“__?!” Jinyoung exclaims.

“Jinyoung? Hey!” I exclaim in astonishment.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asks as he noticed the band aid on my arm. “Are you hurt? What happened?”

“I’m just fine. Nothing serious happened to me? You? What are you doing here? Are you visiting Gongchan? Oh well I heard from news that he had an operation. Is he well now?”

“Gongchan is doing great now. Thanks for your concern anyway.”

“That’s glad to hear. If there’s a chance, I hope I can meet him”

“Really? Why?”

“Hm.. Let’s just say Gongchan is my bias in B1A4.” You laugh.

“Seriously?! I thought I am your bias since I’m close to you compare to him.”

“But I love Gongchan. He is like a younger brother to me. He is like a baby though.”

“But I’m handsome too.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Haha! I know. But don’t worry I love the two of you together. I adore you and Gongchan and as well as Baro, Sandeul and CNU of course.”

“You’ve said. I’ll keep that in mind.” Jinyoung laughs.

“So what are you doing here alone?”

“I’m visiting my Noona.”

‘Noona? You have a sister?”

“Pretty much.”

“What happened to your sister?”

“Actually, she’s having a hard time right now. She’s in pain.” Jinyoung said in sorrowful manner.

“What’s wrong?” I puzzle.

“She has a cancer. She might just die.” Jinyoung abruptly said.

“Omo.” I gape. “I’m so sorry Jinyoung.”

“I know. You want to come with me? I’ll introduce you to her.”

“Oh~ Is it okay with you? To her? I mean, I might be a disturbance.”

“Of course not. In fact it will be better if my sister have many visitors. At least she could have happy memories in her last days.”

“Is it only okay for you?”

“Yes. You’re my friend isn’t it?”

“If that’s what you say so. I’ll come with you.”

“Thank you __.” Jinyoung smiles.

Like what I and Jinyoung decided, I come along with him to visit his Noona. But what is this feeling? Why is it that as I’m getting near to the room, I feel nervous? My mind is being frantic. What’s wrong?

Jinyoung stops in front of a door as I noticed my foot got frozen. It’s like I can’t do another steps. It’s trembling. Is it because I’m aware of Jinyoung’s Noona has cancer? Is it because I’m feeling sorry to her? Jinyoung gazes at me as he motions me to come inside. I walk towards him, feeling anxious to meet her noona. I come inside the room and see her Noona sitting in a wheelchair in backwards as she is looking at the window.

“Noona I’m here.” Jinyoung greeted her while approaching. “I’m with someone. A friend of mine.” Jinyoung smiles as he turns around the wheelchair, giving me a shock. It can’t be.. “Noona this is __ my friend, __ this is Sandra, my noona.”

Seeing Sandra again gives me a shock, fright, hatred and pity. Shock because I never thought after these years passed, I could even meet her again. Fright because she is an evil woman. She is dangerous and no one would dare to be near her rather near with her beloved man because she would make your life miserable.  She won’t let you live in peace. She is indeed an evil one. Hatred because she was the one who destroyed my wonderful and charming relationship with Eunhyuk. She was the one who separated me and Eunhyuk. Who made me hated and forgot the guy I loved the most. Pity because why it should happen this to her? It’s too cruel.

“__ shi.” Sandra mumbles. “Jinyoung, can you please leave me and __ shi alone for a moment?”

“Okay. If that’s what you want. Be a good girl Noona.” Jinyoung teased.

“I will. Thank you.”

Jinyoung leaves me and Sandra alone. For the entire time I’m here alone with Sandra, the only thing I could do is to stare at her and remember all the hardships I encountered from her. All the pain she caused me and Eunhyuk. All the regrets I’ve been regretting for the last two years.

“Who would have thought you’ll be friends with my dongsaeng? Funny isn’t it?” Sandra started.

“What happened to you?”

“I bet Jinyoung already told you my condition.” Sandra said as I look at her. “Yes, I’m leaving this world. Perhaps this is the payment for all the cruel things I’ve done in my life especially to you and Eunhyuk Oppa.”

“But there so many way to repent. Why give this to you?”

“Yes you are right but for destroying people lives, dying is the only way to repent for it. And I deserve it. I deserve to have a cancer. I deserve to die.”

“Don’t say it.” I said rather irritated.

“Let’s accept it. There is nothing we could do now. I will die whether we both like it or not. So..” Sandra approaches me. “For the remaining days of my life, I want to show you how sorry and regret I am to you and Eunhyuk Oppa.”

“Frankly, just by seeing your face Sandra makes me mad. I can’t help not to think all the cruel things you’ve done to me and especially to Eunhyuk, for destroying our relationship and lives. Because of you, I broke up with Hyukjae, the guy I dreamt and loved the most. I threw all the things Hyukjae and I had because of your filthy and unbelievable thinking. It gave me a lot of pain and sorrow don’t you know that?”

“I can’t blame you __ shi if you are mad at me, if you are not happy to see me. But believe me or not, I want to make it up with you and Oppa. If helping you and Eunhyuk be together again is the only way to forgive me, I’ll do it. Just to show how sorry I am. So please. I beg you. I will do anything and won’t waste this chance.”

“You can’t give me and Hyuk our lives back. We can’t be the same even with your help. I’m with Donghae now.”

“What? Buy you loved one another. How could it be?”

“Who do you think to blame?” I said rather ambiguously. “If you just let Eunhyuk go the night he went to you perhaps I get married with him. If you just accepted the fact we loved one another, perhaps Eunhyuk and I are having a wonderful time right now as a married couple with our babies. If you just give up on him and let me take care of him instead perhaps Eunhyuk and I still love one another. If you just accepted the fact Eunhyuk doesn’t love you perhaps nothing like this happened. I’m sorry. I can’t help not to blame everything to you. You are the responsible for breaking me and Eunhyuk. For all the pain we felt, you were the responsible.”

“I understand. I understand you. I’m really the one to blame for all the pain you and Oppa had felt. I was the one who caused it. I understand if you can’t forgive me. But please __ shi, please. I beg you. I want to die without feeling regrets. I’ll wait until you forgive me even if it will take time. I just want to leave peacefully.”

“You are asking for impossible. For now, I really can’t give you want you want. It’s impossible for me to forgive you even though I’m aware of your condition. It’s just.. It’s so hard. It’s really hard to give you the forgiveness you want.” Because of remembering all the pain Sandra caused, a tear suddenly fell on my eyes. “I better go now.”

I run away from the room, feeling mad and sorry for what I’ve seen. Why? Why I suddenly remember again the scene I saw two years ago in Sandra’s condo? The day when I decided to end my relationship with Eunhyuk. All the pain I’ve felt that day suddenly lingers on my heart. I feel the regrets again for not letting Eunhyuk explain and took him out of my life instead. Why? Why do I have to remember all of these?

“__ shi.” Jinyoung said in soft and worried voice as I wipe my tears before facing him.

“Oh Jinyoung.” I smie.

“Here, have some drink.” Jinyoung gives me a can of juice as he sits on the bench. “Have a seat too.”

“Thank you.” I sit.

Silence filled our atmosphere and no one between us wants to speak. Jinyoung tries to carry a conversation but he hesitates in doing so.

“So..” We both speak.

“Oh go ahead.” Jinyoung said.

“So Sandra is your sister.”

“Yes but actually she was adopted by my parents for me. They want another child but what they want is older than me so someone can look and guide me.”

“I see. What a small world isn’t it?”

“Yes. How about you? How did you know Noona?”

“She is Eunhyuk’s best friend.”

“I see. Now it makes sense to me why Eunhyuk sunbaenim looks familiar.”

“Is that so.”

“Uhm __ shi, I know I don’t have rights to tamper in your personal life but what happened between you and Noona? Is it really something serious?”

“Pretty much serious. Jinyoung..” I look at her. “What if I told you I’m mad at your sister, I hate your sister, will it change the way you treat me? Will it be different now?”

“It wouldn’t change anything, even a single thing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am.”

“Thank you. Thank you Jinyoung. But promise me too, you won’t even change the way you see your Noona once I tell you what I have with her.”

“I won’t. She’s my noona. Any faults she has I accept it.”

“I’m glad Sandra has a brother like you. You really love your sister isn’t it?” I said as Jinyoung nods. I sigh deeply. “It was my wedding day.” I start. “It was my wedding day when I decided to end my relationship with Eunhyuk. I caught him with Sandra in bed. They were having an intimate time together and by witnessing it hurted me a lot like it stabbed my heart directly.”

“But do you think Eunhyuk shi really betrayed you?”

I shook my head. “Eunhyuk was not guilty, I knew. He was innocent I could tell it. He doesn’t wish it to happen. The only problem with him was he’s too blinded of deceptions. He couldn’t tell what is right and wrong.”

“So you mean it was Noona’s fault?”

I nod. “I know it’s wrong to blame others but the way I see it, she was only one to blame. She was the one who destroyed our relationship. She was the one who separated me and Eunhyuk, who gave pain to us.”

“Can’t you really forgive Noona now?”

“I don’t know Jinyoung. Every time I see her, I can’t help not to get mad. I can’t help not to hate her, to curse her. It’s hard for me right now to forgive her. I can’t. I really can’t. It’s really hard.”

“I understand if it’s hard for you to forgive her now. What you felt with my sister was too cruel and tormenting. But she was dying __ shi. She is really sorry for all the things she’d done to you and Eunhyuk shi. She’s repenting now.”

“That’s what makes the situation aggravated for me. She’s dying. Although I don’t want to give her my forgiveness I still have to. It’s hard.”

“__ shi, you don’t need to force yourself to give her what she wants. I know Noona. I bet she would want to be forgiven just because of her illness. She doesn’t want to gain your forgiveness by force.”

“But if I wouldn’t force it, Sandra might die not getting my forgiveness and also Eunhyuk.”

“You know what, if you will only let Noona show you how sorry and repenting she is, all the pain and hatred in your heart will be washed away. Just give her a chance, please. Just give her a chance.” Jinyoung said as I look at him. ‘For now your heart is like a stone because of what Noona did to you but I also know that it will be soft too. It will change. I’ve known you as a soft-hearted woman that’s why I’m hoping rather I believe that you can forgive my Noona. I know you can easily forgive her whole-heartedly, and it will happen before Noona could even leave us.”

“Jinyoung.”

“Just like Noona, I’ll wait for the day you forgive her. I’m so sorry on behalf. For every pain she caused to you.” Jinyoung hugs me as I hug him too, shedding tears from my eyes.

---

Eunhyuk P.O.V

It’s nearly evening when I got home from visiting TLJ. Phew. I was exhausted. Many fans came to see and talk to me. Yet I’m glad at least Eomma’s business is a success. Of course, it’s all thanks to me. What can I say, I’m handsome. Kekeke.

After I freshen up myself, suddenly someone rings the doorbell. I put on my shirt first before checking who it could be. As I check on it, I find out it was __. What is she doing in our floor? I open the door, wondering what brings her here.

“Hey __, what brings you here?”

“Eunhyuk, you need to know something.”

“What is it?”

“Just come with me.”

“Where? Now?”

“Yes. This is urgent and important.” __ said rather serious.

What is going on? Why does she sound so serious? Did something terrible happen? Without asking anymore, I dress myself and come along with __. For the entire time of our trip, she looks serious and worried. What’s the matter? I asked her what’s wrong but she didn’t tell me. Is she fooling around?  Is there a surprise waiting for me? I wonder what it could be that makes __ act anxious and nervous. For all the places I’ve thought while in the bus, __ bring me in this unbelievable place. Hospital? Why? Who are we visiting? I can’t recall our members are confined here even Ish.

“__ ah, why are we here?” I ask as she didn’t answers me.

Won’t she tell me the reason? Tss. I wonder what’s wrong. We’ve both reached the 8th floor as __ stops right in front of the door.

“__ what’s wrong? Who are we visiting here?”

“Euhnyuk ah.” She gazes at me. “Come here.”

“Hm?” I hum as I walk towards her.

“You have to know this.”

“What?” I puzzle as __ opens the door enough for me to see the patient. As I gaze at her, I find out that was Sandra. I quickly shut the door, making __ astonish.
 

“Eunhyuk.”

“Is that what you want me to see? Sandra?” I said rather irritated. “__ please. I don’t want to see her again.” I walk away.

“Eunhyuk where are you going?!”

“Anywhere as long as I could be far from that liar.”

“Eunhyuk wait, don’t go! She needs you.”

“I don’t want to see her and I don’t need her.”

“Eunhyuk listen to me!” You scream, making me to stop from walking. “Sandra has a cancer and she is dying.”

I turn around, giving __ a surprise look. “What did you say?”

“She is dying Eunhyuk and she wants to see you.”

I walk towards __. “Do you believe that? Do you really believe what she has told you?” I frown. “It’s like you don’t know Sandra. She is good at lying remember? What if she’s only acting? What it’s one of her lies again to gain your trust so she can tamper in our lives again? Have you forgotten she betrayed you? Me? She made your life miserable so how come you are here, wasting your time for a worthless person like her?”

“Eunhyuk she is really sick. She is not lying. Yes I admit, what she has done to us is still fresh in my mind. I can still remember all those cruel things I’ve been through with her.”

“See. She doesn’t deserve our sympathy __. Sorry to be mean but what she is having through right now is only right. She deserves it. She deserves to die!”

“HYUKJAE!” You yell. “Don’t be too blinded by hatred. Can you hear what you are saying? She is your best friend how could you say those words to her?”

“She’s never been a best friend to me. I’ve treated her as a best friend and a sister but she only betrayed me. Tell me, betraying and making other’s lives miserable especially the person their best friend loves is what best friend does? She was too obsessed with me! And because of her freakin love towards me she hurted and made my girlfriend life miserable.  She was the one took the girl I loved the most!”

“I know it’s hard Hyukjae but you have to see her. She wants to apologize to you. Give her a chance.”

“Hell no!” I take a deep breath. “I’m so sorry __. I can’t do this. It’s better to be hard-hearted than to forgive someone like Sandra.” I walk away.

----------

End of Chapter 72

Finally I’m back as well as Sandra, lol~ So can you guess what might happen next? Could the two forgive Sandra?

Anyway I sincerely apologize for not updating this fic for months. I’m just too busy thinking of what better update to write :| I can’t finalize. I haven’t update the other one too (My Fiancée)  I hope everybody can still wait.

Sorry for all my grammatical errors, for typo errors, for lacking, for updating late.

Thank you for everything! For subscribing, for leaving comments, for remembering this fic and all!

God Bless.

All Pictures are NOT MINE. CREDIT to the REAL OWNNER.

-lovelovehyukie-