Chapter 48

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

 

Your P.O.V


-Angels Home Foundation-

Y: Good Afternoon Hye Sun ssi. *I bow*
HS: Oh______ ssi, Good Afternoon. Glad you came.
Y: Of course, I must. I don't wanna let Eunjae down. Sorry I wasn't able to help you in organizing this event.
HS: Don't be sorry ________ ssi, what's important is you are here. Come In, Eunjae is waiting for you. He is excited to see you.
Y: Really? I'm so glad to know that. *I smile*
HS: *She smiles at me* Let's go.

HS & Y: *We headed to the living room*

EJ: *He saw you* Eomma Noona! *He runs to me*
Y: How are you Eunjae? *smiling*
EJ: I am so happy you came.
HS: *smiling* I'll leave you two ok? Eunjae, be a good boy to ________ noona.
EJ: Yes Hye Sun noona *He salutes Hye Sun ssi*
HS: Good. *She looks at me* If you need something ______ ssi, don't be shy to call me ok? I'll just talk to the sponsors.
Y: Yes Hye Sun ssi. Thank you. *I bow*
HS: *She bowed and left*
Y: *I looked at Eunjae and knelt* I have something to give you Eunjae. *I showed him a strawberry milk* TADA! Your favorite.
EJ: Thank you for remembering Eomma. *He gets it and force smile*
Y: Why? You didn't like it?
EJ: No Eomma, of course I like it especially it is from you.
Y: But why you look down? *worried*
EJ: I'm just a little *measures it using his finger tips* little disappointed to Appa Lee. He can't come today though he promised me that he'll come no matter what happens. This is the first time he broke his promise to me. I'm just sad because I thought I can see him and have some bonding moments again but it seems like I'm wrong.
Y: *How dare that Appa Lee broke his promise? How can he hurt this innocent boy's fragile heart? Aish. How I wish he'll tripped. AISH!* Don't be sad Eunjae. *I his hair* Don't worry, Eomma Noona will stay by your side. I won't leave you ok. We will play all day long.
EJ: Really Eomma? *sigh* I'm so sorry for being a drama king. I made you worry because of my sadness. Promise, I won't act like a kid again.
Y: *I giggle* What are you saying Eunjae? It is just natural for you to act like a kid. You are just seven ok, don't get too excited to be an adult. Enjoy your childhood. HAHAHA. You are such a cutie. *smiling at him*
EJ: *He smiles* Eomma, I really miss you. I'm so happy you are here with me. *He hugs me*
Y: Glad you are smiling again. Eomma Noona miss Eunjae too. *I hug him*
EJ: Ah! Eomma Noona, I want you to meet someone. He is a very caring Hyung. He takes care of me. Come, I'll introduce you to him. He is in the garden playing with  the other kids. *He holds my hand*
Y: *I stood up and followed him*

Eunjae and I headed to the garden to meet the guy Eunjae was talking about. That guy was playing with the other kids and they enjoy it so much. They were having fun. Eunjae and I approached that guy and the guy turned around to face us and I found out that he was Donghae. Donghae and I said our names in unison. Why I always experience this kind of moments?

Y: Donghae ah!
DH: __________ ah!
EJ: You both know each other? *curious*
Y: Ne Eunjae, Donghae is my friend.
EJ: Is that so Eomma Noona?
DH: Eomma Noona? So she is your eomma noona Eunjae? The girl you were talking about was _________ ssi?
EJ: Ne. Donghae Hyung.
DH: Wow! What a small world!
Y: Yes, it really is.
EJ: I'm so glad you both know each other and you are even friends. *smiling*
DH: *smiling* Come on Eunjae, join us in playing.
EJ: Ne Hyung. *nodding cute*
DH: You also. Join us.
Y: Of course I will!

Donghae and I played with Eunjae and the other kids. We were all having fun but Donghae got bored so he suggested playing Hide-and-seek. They all agreed including ME! It's my favorite game so I better join in too! HAHAHA! All of us are having so much fun playing with them.

I got tired and sat on the bench

Y: *looking at the kids, playing*
DH: Want some drinks? *offering me a drink*
Y: Thank you. *I get it and move a little*
DH: *He sat beside me* How are you?
Y: I'm fine.
DH: I mean how are you after the break up?
Y: *I glare at him*
DH: *surprised* I--- I am sorry. I'm just curious. I--- it’s of if you don't wanna tell me. I'm sorry. *frighten*
Y: HAHAHA! Why are you so scared? Look at your reaction, *pointing his face* HAHAHA! I---- I am sorry. I'm just curious. I--- it’s ok if you won't tell me. I'm sorry. *imitatting him* You are so funny! HAHAHA.
DH: Aish. You're making fun of me. *pout*
Y: I can’t help it. HAHAHA
DH: Stop laughing ____________ ah. *Not looking at me, irritated*
Y:  HAHAHAHA *I stopped laughing* Don't worry I'm ok now. I accept it.
DH: *He looks at you*
Y: *looking at the kids, swaying my foot* At first I really can't accept the fact that Hyuk and I will be only friends but I realized that he was right. We didn't save our relationship but at least we save our friendship. I know it's for our own good.
DH: It is like you are telling me that you didn't love him anymore?
Y: HMMMMM? *thinking* As a friend of course I do but as a lover, No.

DH: Is that so? *hesitating*
Y: You don’t believe me right?
DH: HMMMM... Kinda? I just wanna make sure that you are ok.
Y: Why?
DH: Because I don't wanna see you crying again.
Y: Really? You are so thoughtful. *I looked at him* Don't worry, I'm fine, I am telling you the truth.
DH: *He looks at me*
Y: *smiling* Sorry for crying on your shirt last time. I'm so embarrassed of what I did. I promise, I won't cry on you again.
DH: You don't have to say sorry, it's ok.
Y: *I smiled at him and turned my gaze to the kids* Aren't they cute? Their smiles are so precious. They look so lovely. *smiling*
DH: Yes, you're right. It is lovely. *looking at you*
Girl: *approaches Donghae and you* My prince charming Donghae, I wanna eat.
Y: Prince Charming Donghae?
Girl: Yes. He is my prince and I am his princess. Someday, Prince Donghae and I will get married and live in our castle.
Y: Is that so. Good choice Nayoung ssi. *She smiled*
DH: Ok, I'll get you a food. My little princess, would you like to come with prince Donghae?
Girl: Sure! Sure! *jumping*
DH: ________ ah, I'll just get food ok?
Y: *nod* Take your time.
DH & G: *They left*

What I said to Donghae is really true. I already moved on since that day. Hyuk was really right that time. It's the best for us if we became friends than lovers again. Yes it's hard to accept it at first but if you'll think about it for so many times, you will realized that Hyuk has a point. We didn't end up as lovers again but still we our friends. And I'm happy of it.
 

-End of Your P.O.V-

Donghae P.O.V

DH: *looking at you. _________ ah said that she already moved on. Seriously, I don't wanna believe her but I can say and I can feel that she is really sincere of what she said. I can feel that she is telling me the truth that she didn't just told me that because she doesn't want me to worry her. I'd been by her side at times she's having a hard time to move on that's why I can tell that she's ok now. Sigh.*
NY: *pulling his skirt*
DH: Waeyo my princess? *I smiled*
NY: You like ________ eonnie right?
DH: Why you said so my princess?
NY: Because you are looking at her for the whole time.
DH: You noticed it?
NY: How can't I notice it if you're being too obvious?
DH: *smiling. I carry her and seat her on my lap*
NY: Why don't you get her? *looking at him*
DH: It's complicated right now.
NY: What do you mean complicated?
DH: You won't understand it yet Nayoung ssi. You are still young.
NY: Of course I can!
DH: *Sigh* Ok, I'll tell you. As of now, it is not right for me to get her because of some reasons. I just wanna make sure first that she completely moved on from her past so that I can avoid hurting others. And also I am afraid that I might hurt others if I start to court her.
NY: *Sigh* I can't understand every single thing you said. *scratching her hair*
DH: *messing her hair* because you are still young.  HAHA
NY: *pouting*
EJ: *approaches Donghae & Nayoung ssi* Nayoung ssi! Nayoung ssi! The program is about to start.
DH: What program you are talking about Eunjae?
EJ: Magic Show, dancing performance, singing performance and many more! *excited*
DH: Really? That's great! *thinking* Ah! I know, Donghae Hyung will sing for all of you.
NY: Really prince Donghae?
DH: *nod*
EJ & NY: Yehey! *excited*
EJ: Let's go now Nayoung ssi, let's find a nice seat for us.
NY: Ne!
EJ & NY: *They left*
Y: *approaches Donghae* You are having fun with the kids huh.
DH: Oh _________ ah, *looks at you* I told them that I'll sing.
Y: Really? Wow! *excited*
DH: You are excited too?
Y: Fangirl, remember?
DH: Oh yes. Let's go.

I headed to the stage while _______ ah find a nice seat.

DH: *I tap the mic* Mic test, mic test. *clears throat* Hi everyone. I'm Donghae and I am here to sing a song to all of you. I hope you'll all like this.

*Listen to the song until it finish. Just pretend that only Donghae sang this song including the rap part*  http://youtu.be/Jy7hnf-IcNg

DH: *finish the song*
Audience: *applause*
DH: *He bowed*
Audience: More! More! More! *shouting*
DH: You want more?
Audience: YES!!!
DH: HAHA. I'm kinda shy. *scratching my hair* But since you all want it, I'll sing again but this time, I want accompany to sing with me. Please give a round of applause to ___________ ssi.
Y: Huh? Me! *surprise, pointing at herself*
DH: Yes you ________ ssi.
Y: But I don't sing. *refusing*
DH: Come on _______ ssi. 
EJ: Eomma Noona please sings for us *puppy eyes*
Y: But...
DH: Come on _______ ah. Will you just let the kids sad especially Eunjae because you refuse to sing especially? 
Y: *looking at the kids*
Audience: Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing!
Y: *She looks at Eunjae*
EJ: *pouting*
DH: Sing! Sing! Sing!
Y: *Sigh* Fine. I give up.
DH: Let’s go! Let's give ______ a round of applause.
Audience: *applause*
Y: *She gets on the stage and approached me. She suddenly pinched my waist*
DH: *I cover the mic* Kekeke. Mianhe. 
Y: *pout* What we are going to sing?
DH: Dreams come true, you know that?
Y: Kinda. I'm not good at singing, I might ruin the song. It's an embarrassment for Seohyun ssi.
DH: *I hold her hand* I'll guide you. Just feel the song.
Y: *Nod*
DH: *I gave her a mic* Hit it!

*Listen to this song until it finish* http://youtu.be/XVip3DQX0nQ

DH & Y: *bowed*
Audience: *applause, screaming*
DH & Y: *smiling*

-Evening, a heavy rain pours-

Y: I think the rain won't stop. 
DH: *looking outside*
HS: *approaches Donghae and you* ________ ssi, Donghae ssi, maybe you two should stay here for tonight. It's dangerous to travel at a heavy rain.
Y: But we might disturb you.
DH: And we don't even have spare clothes.
HS: You are not a disturbance. Please stay here for tonight. I'll be at ease if you two will stay here. Your safety is my priority.
DH & Y: *We look at one another*
HS: And besides, Eunjae will be glad if you two will stay here.
DH: *Thinking* O-ok. We'll stay here. Sorry for disturbing you. *I bowed*
HS: Don't say sorry. And about clothes, don't worry. We have spare clothes so that you two can change.
Y: Thanks for your concern Hye Sun ssi. *She bowed*
HS: No problem.
EJ: *He run to you* Really? Eomma and Donghae Hyung will stay here for tonight?
HS: Yes Eunjae. You heard it right. You can sleep with _________ ssi.
EJ: Thank you so much Hye Sun noona. *He hugs Hye Sun's waist*
HS: * his hair* but for now, I need ____________ ssi to get their clothes. 
EJ: Ne Hye Sun noona.
Y: See you later Eunjae.
EJ: *smiling*
HS & Y: *they left*
DH: *looking at you*
EJ: *He looks at Donghae* Hyung.
DH: *He looks at Eunjae* Waeyo Eunjae?
EJ: Tell me the truth, you like eomma noona right?
DH: Why you said so?
EJ: I can read it and besides, you are being obvious Hyung.
DH: You said the same thing like what Nayoung said. *I knelt*
EJ: So why don't you get her?
DH: I am afraid Eunjae. Getting her is a mistake I shouldn’t have to do.
EJ: So... it only means that you don't love eomma because you let fear reign you. Being in a relationship is not a mistake, it is what you want and desire.
DH: *surprised* Where did you learn those words?
EJ: I don't know. I'm just mature enough.
DH: You are just seven Eunjae, don't get too excited to be an adult.
EJ: You said the same thing like what eomma said to me. If you love eomma then go get her. Show her that you really love her.
DH: But she might not accept it.
EJ: You'll never know.

Everybody knows that I love _________ and I really want to be her guy. But there are still things that is playing on my mind. Is it ok to have her if she had been Eunhyuk's girl? My best friend's girl? I asked Hyuk for so many times if he really doesn't love ______ just to make sure and he always answered me that he doesn't. He keeps pushing me to court _________. Sometimes I wanna punch that guy's face. What if he is telling lies? What if ________ and I become couple and because of that, I might hurt Eunhyuk? Aish! I really don't know what to do! I love _______ and also Eunhyuk.

-End of Donghae P.O.V-

 

Your P.O.V

-Morning-

Y: *sleeping*
EJ: Eomma Noona, *he whispered*
Y: *slightly open my eyes*

EJ: Oh sorry I disturb you Eooma. Sleep again. *He pats me*

Y: *I closed my eyes*
EJ: * my hair*

-1 hr later-

Y: *I slightly open my eyes to find Eunjae. I didn't see any figure of him. I roll on the other side of the bed and saw Donghae. Our face is only an inch apart. I widen my eyes and quickly sat on the bed. I am blushing! Eottoke?*
DH: Good Morning.
Y: *I cover my mouth* Good Morning.
DH: They are waiting for you outside.
Y: *Gee. I overslept. Tsk.* O--ok. I'm just going to fix myself.
DH: Ok. Just go at the garden.
Y: N---ne. *blushing*
DH: *He left and closed the door, smiling*
Y: Aish _________ ah! That is so embarassing. Aish! *I hide on the pillow*

After fixing myself, I went at Hye Sun's office. I thanked her for letting me and Donghae stayed here last night.

Y: *walking to the garden. Donghae told me that they were waiting for me at the garden but nobody is here. I wonder where they go. Suddenly a music starts to play*

*Listen to the song until it finish. Just imagine Donghae is singing this song for you.*http://youtu.be/zX0TvrBkV6w

Kids: *humming*
DH: *appears at nowhere and starts singing*
Y: *looking at Donghae*
DH: *He picked a rose and approached you*
Y: *looking at him, stunned*
DH: *He gave me the rose after singing. Smiling* They all planned this for you. *looking at the kids*
Y: Really? I'm so happy. Thank you kids. *smiling*
Kids: *smiling*
Y: *I looked at Donghae* Thank you Donghae. 
DH: *smiling* No problem. Come, join us. *He holds my hand and approach the kids*

After playing with the kids, we said good byes to them and also to Hye Sun ssi. Donghae and I promised them that we'll visit them again. Donghae insisted to send me home and of course I have no choice, I accept it.

DH: *driving*
Y: *smiling, looking at the rose*
DH: It seems like you really love what I and my kids did.
Y: *nod* Ne. I'm really surprised. I found it sweet.*I looked at him* But why you sing English song? I'm just wanna know why.
DH: I just wanted to improve my diction. And besides, I like the song. The meaning of it fits what I feel for someone. 
Y: Oh. *Oh Yes, I remember, he loves me more than a friend* Is that so. *I smiled*
DH: *He looks at you and smiles* Oh we are here. *He parked* I'll accompany you.
Y: No it's ok. I can take care of myself.
DH: If that's what you want. 
Y: Thank you for sending me home. *I removed my seat belt and took of the car* Drive safely.
DH: Ne. See you later ___________ ah. *He left*
Y: *waving my hands*

-At your apartment-

Y: *I enter inside my apartment, smiling*
I: *surfing* ________ ah, where have you been? 
Y: *Surprised* Oh Ish! You surprised me!
I: *Annoyed* Am I ghost? Aish. Why you didn't go home last night?
Y: I stayed at the Angels Home last night because Hye Sun ssi said so.
I: Oh I see.
Y: Wait a minute. It's a miracle, you are still here. You don't have date?
I: Sungmin has schedule and besides I just wanna stay here today.
Y: I see. Ish, can I talk to you.
I: About what? *surfing*
Y: Do you think it is wrong if I love again?
I: *She looks at me* Are you in love?
Y: I'm not yet sure? I don’t know.
I: Let me guess, that guy is handsome, caring, sweet and like kids? In short, Donghae.
Y: Ho---how did you know it's Donghae?
I: First of all, Donghae is being too obvious. I know what he feels for you since from the start. I'm good at reading actions. Second, you two are always together. Third, it's impossible for you to love other members. For example Ryeowook. You only think of him as "your" baby.
Y: But it's possible if it's Yesung oppa.
I: Not really, you only want Yesung to be with Ryeowook.
Y: Sungmin!
I: That's more impossible. You'll never dare steal Sungmin from me. And besides, Sungmin only loves me. *giggle*
Y: *looking at Ish*
I: Oh sorry. I got carried away. About your question, I don't think it's wrong. The question is, do you love him?
Y: I--- I don't know. I'm afraid Ish.
I: Afraid of what?
Y: Of what will people say. Donghae is Eunhyuk's friend. They are not only a friend, they are "best friends" Having a relationship with your ex’s best friend is not a right.
I: *thinking* But you said Eunhyuk was the one who told you to find someone who will love you and obviously, he was referring to Donghae. The problem to you is you don't want to open your heart again because you are afraid of what will people think or say. If you will let fear stay in your heart, you will never be happy. Why don't you try and figure out of what you truly feel for Donghae after all you complete moved on right? Who knows, Donghae is the guy who you will be with forever.
Y: You think so?
I: Figure it out. You are the only one who can answer your question.
Y: *messing my hair* love is giving me headache. It is not right.
I: Like what our professor said, Love is wrong. *imitating him*
Y: He's just bitter.
I: HAHAHA. I know right. Can you please help me to choose what should a buy. I want this skip beat phot book and also Kyuhyun's dvd. It's hard to decide.
Y: *scratching my hair* Why don't you just ask Donghae or Kyuhyun to get one for you?
I: Duh, I'm shy. HAHAHA.

Maybe Ish was right. Maybe I should give Donghae a chance and also myself to figure out what I truly feel.
 

-End of Your P.O.V-

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

-At SJ Dorm-

KH: *playing on his laptop*
EH: *I open his door room* Kyuhyun ah, have you seen my cap which Sungmin Hyung borrowed?
KH: *concentrating on his game*
EH: Yah! Did you hear me? 
KH: *ignores him*
EH: KYUHYUN AH!
KH: Oh Sorry. Maybe Sungmin Hyung placed it on his cabinet. *still playing*
EH: *I walked to Sungmin's cabinet and I didn't a noticed a ball on the floor. I step on it and tripped*
KH: *surprised and starts laughing* HAHAHA! What are you doing Eunhyuk ssi? HAHAHAHA! *evil laugh*
EH: *I stood up* Aish! Stop laughing! I tripped because of your ball. Can you please clean your room just for once?! Organize those gifts which your fans gave! Don't just throw and leave it on your bed! *annoyed*
KH: Ok Hyung. *trying to stop laughing*
EH: *I get my cap and was about to leave*
KH: Hyung!
EH: What?
KH: How many fish did you get? *teasing me* HAHAHA! *He starts laughing again*
EH: AISH! Speaking of a fish, where is Donghae?
KH: I dunno. He didn't go home last night, that was Ryeowook said.
EH: Is that so. I wonder why he didn't go home. *I closed the door*
EH: *I headed to the living room*

Suddenly the main door open.

EH: Who's that? *I shouted*
DH: It's me ok. *approaches me*
EH: You are here.
DH: No, I'm not yet here. It’s only my soul standing in front of you.
EH: Stop teasing me Donghae. 
DH: *He sat beside me* want some? *giving me strawberry milk*
EH: You're so thoughtful. *I get it* Thanks. *I drink it* Where have you been last night? I heard you didn't go home.
DH: Hye Sun ssi insisted me to stay at Angels Home because of the heavy rain.
EH: I see, *drinking*
DH: I--- I was with ________ ssi last night.
EH: *drinking* So, you start courting her?
DH: No, I don't. I can't do that. *explaining*
EH: And why?
DH: Because,
EH: Because of me? Donghae ah, how many times shall I tell you that I don't feel anything for her anymore? I totally move on. I only see and love her as my friend.
DH: How can you say that?
EH: Because it’s the truth. If the reason why you can't court her is because of me, forget it. I know you think that I might get hurt if I see ________ with you but the truth is I won't. In fact, I'll be glad because I know that _________ ssi is in a good hands. I'll be at ease if your ________'s man.
DH: I'm so stunned. How can you say that?
EH: Because I moved on. Shall I tell it to you again?
DH: Are you sure you really moved on?
EH: You don't belive me right?
DH: I know you Eunhyuk ah
EH: How can I prove it to you? *thinking* Ah! Why don't you try me on a lie detector test? 
DH: No need. I can prove it just by your actions.
EH: Believe me Donghae. I completely moved on. Why don't you give yourself a chance to court __________?
DH: But she won't accept me.
EH: You already jump to a conclusion without trying. You'll never know, she might love you after all you are guy who everybody loves. 
DH: She will never love me.
EH: Because of me again? I don't think so. I bet she already moved on after our confrontation.  After all I said to her. Just give yourself a chance Donghae. Don't let fear reign you. I'll be happy if you will start courting her.
DH: Stop encouraging me Eunhyuk. Don't you feel any awkwardness because you are encouraging me to have your "ex" girlfriend?
EH: HMMMM... It's strange right? But honestly, none. *I stood up* I better get going now, I still have a rehearsal for FAME. If you have given a chance to have _______, don't waste it. Just like what you sang on Mr. Simple, Just grab it, grab it. *Imitating him*
DH: Are you really sure?
EH: *nod*
DH: Really?
EH: Yes.
DH: Don't you ever come to me and tell me that you regret everything you said.
EH: Of course I won’t. I moved on ok. *I looked at my watch* I have to go, bye. *waving at him*
DH: *looking at Eunhyuk*
EH: *I closed the door.*

 I know Donghae doesn't want to believe me but I'm telling him the truth, I really moved on. I don't feel anything for _______ anymore. I want those two to be happy. I hope _________ can give Donghae a chance to enter in her life and begin a new chapter. SIGH. It's for the best Eunhyuk. It's for the best. You are doing right. I lean on the wall*

-End of Eunhyuk P.O.V-

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 48

Hope you’ll like it.

I’m sorry for all my mistakes, wrong grammars, typo errors and I still lack in writing.

Thank you for waiting.

All Pictures are NOT MINE. CREDIT to the REAL OWNER.

God Bless

-lovelovehyukie-