Chapter 47

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

 

Donghae P.O.V


~continuation~

Y: What? *rubbing her eyes*
DH: *CRAP! She heard it!* Ah-ah- Nothing.
Y: What did you say? You love me? *surprised*
DH: *Oh God, she already found out. Eottoke? What excuse shall I tell her?* Uhm, *Think Donghae, THINK!*
Y: Donghae, what did you just say? Is it true that you love me?
DH: Did I say that?
Y: Yes.
DH: Maybe you are just dreaming.
Y: No I'm not. I wasn’t sleeping, I'm just closing my eyes. I heard everything you said. *She suddenly felt down* I also heard that Eunhyuk sets me free.
DH: __________ ah, Eunhyuk only said that because he thinks that he might hurt you again. I know he still love you. Just give him more time to think. Sooner or later he will realize that he really can't live without you. Please be patient. Wait for him.
Y: Why are you like that Donghae? Why you always defending him? Why you always think of Eunhyuk's sake? Can you just think of yourself first before him?
DH: He's my best buddy. And always I want him to be happy.
Y: Even sacrificing your love? 
DH: *I look at her*
Y: Tell me, how long you've been hiding this from me?
DH: 2 years.
Y: 2 years?! *Surprised* I-I-I'm so sorry Donghae, I didn't notice your feelings.
DH: You don't have to say sorry to me.
Y: Uh-uh, I'm really Sorry. I don't seem to notice. I don't know that I keep hurting you. I don't know what to say.
DH: Like what I said, you don't have to say sorry. And it's not right for me to make a confession to a girl who has a boyfriend. I don't wanna make you confuse and most of all I don't wanna be a guy who will make a couple life miserable. I'm happy just by seeing you and Eunhyuk happy.
Y: Why you are so kind? You always think of other's happiness first before your own happiness? It's ok with you to get hurt as long as others will be happy. Why you are being like this?
DH: *I looked at her* I love you so much, I admit it. I wish I could be your guy who will protect you from all those troubles that might come. And I promise to stay with you forever. But, I also love Eunhyuk. He is important in my life and to me. He's been a brother to me and I don't want him to be sad.
Y: You love Hyuk so much and you're willing to sacrifice everything just for him. He's so lucky to have you but do you think you're spoiling him too much?
DH: I don't think so.
Y: Yes you are. If he really wants to be with me again then he should prove it. Let him do it by himself. How can I know that he still love me if you keep helping him and convincing him into something that he might not want anymore? Stop defending him.
DH: *I looked at her* I'm sorry.
Y: You don't have to say sorry. You did nothing. I'm the one who should be sorry. *She paused* Please, stop hurting yourself Donghae. I beg you. Stop helping me and Hyuk in fixing our own problems. Stop doing things that might hurt you. Stop hurting yourself, please. *She looked at my eyes, begging*
DH: It's already late, you better take a nap and I'll be going too. Probably they are looking for me now. *I stood up*
Y: I'm so sorry again Donghae and also Thank you. Thank you for loving me but, I don't think I, *She paused* I'm sorry. I can't answer you, I'm confused. 
DH: You don't have to answer me. I know you still love Hyuk and I respect it. *I smiled* Just forget what you heard tonight. Good Night ____________ ah. *I left her*
Y: *looking at Donghae* Donghae.

-Inside the car-

Aish Donghae ah, you are so careless. What's that stupid confession all about? Aish! Pabo Donghae! She already found out what you truly feel for her. And now you are making her confuse. Sigh. I lean my head. Though you don't wanna tell me, I know __________ ah, you can't love me back because you still love Eunhyuk and I do respect it. 

 

-End of Donghae P.O.V-

 

Your P.O.V
 

-Next Day, at the Coffee Shop-

Y: I will tell my father about this deal. Thank you so much Mr. Cho. *I stood up and bowed*
Man: I am looking forward to work with your company. *He looks at his watch* I have to go. I still have another meeting to attend.
Y: Ok Mr. Cho. Thank you for trusting our company. We will make sure that we will be good partners. *I offer him shake hands*
Man: Thanks too. *we shake hands* I have to go.
Y: Take care Sir. *I bowed*
Man: *He left with his bodyguards*
Y: *seats on the chair and lean my head.*

SIGH. Finally my businesses here in Korea are all over. I called Eomma last night to tell her that I'll stay longer here in and she allowed me but she keep teasing me because she thought my reason of staying here was because of him. Aish eomma. I clarified her that it's because of Eunjae. She asked me what I will do if ever I see Eunhyuk. I didn't answer her because I really don't know what to do. Seriously, I really don't know. Maybe I'll keep running away to avoid this to happen. I know running away is not a solution but I will keep doing this. But the question is how long? How long will I be like this? How long I can run from this? Maybe the reason why I don't want to confront him is because I'm afraid to get hurt again or because I'm afraid to accept that Hyuk and I can't be together again. That we will really end up friends.
A rolling ball appears in front of you.

Y: *I pick it*
Child: *approaches you*
Y: Is this your? *I smiled*
Child: *Nod* Thank you. *He smiles at me and get it*
Child's Mom: Donghae ah! *She approaches him* What are you doing? *She looks at me* Sorry Donghae disturbed you. 
Y: No he didn't.
Child's Mom: *She bowed* Let's go Donghae ah. *They left*
Y: *I bowed*

Why of all names that kid should be name Donghae? Sigh. Until now I can't believe his confession. It's like it is only a part of my dream last night. I still can't believe that Donghae loves me. He is always nice to me and takes care of me. He always makes me happy and helps me in everything that's why I can't accept him. Donghae doesn't deserve a girl like me. He is hurt because of me. What should I do?

Y: *looking at my phone* Should I call Donghae? But what will I say to him? *I get my phone and call him*

~Ring Ring~

DH: Hello?
Y: Donghae ssi
DH: Oh ___________ ah, why did you call? Something happen?
Y: A-A-Are you free?
DH: Now? My schedule just ended. Why?
Y: Can we meet?
DH: Sure, where are you?
Y: Kona Beans.
DH: Got it. I'll be there any minute. See you.
Y: Ne. *hung up*

~30 minutes later~

Y: *stirring the spoon*
DH: A cup of hot chocolate for you. *offering me a hot chocolate*
Y: *I looked at him* Hot chocolate? I'm not a kid anymore.
DH: May I seat? *pointing the chair*
Y: *nod*
DH: *He seats in front of me* What is it? You need someone to talk to?
Y: *nod*
DH: I see. Tell me, what's wrong?
Y: Uh, uhm. *I looked at my foot* How should I start this? *I whispered*
DH: If this is about last night, you don't have to answer me. Like what I said, I know who you still love and I respect it.
Y: *I looked at him*
DH: *He smiled at me* Honestly, I feel much better now compare from the past years.
Y: Donghae ah, please, stop loving me. You'll just keep hurting yourself.
DH: __________ ah, I'm not a kid anymore. I know what I am doing. I think of what you said last night that I should stop doing things that can help you and Eunhyuk to be together again because it will just hurt me. You are wrong ___________ ah. Why will I stop doing things that can make you happy? If that's the only way to make your heart happy then why should I stop it? I don't care if I get hurt as long as I can see you smiling again are fine with me. Maybe you are right, I'll get hurt because of what I am doing but this pain will only take not so long because if my heart will see you happy again, it will be at ease and all the pain in my heart will be wash away. But I'm not telling you to love me back. I just wanna make you happy. Thank you for thinking of me, I really appreciate it.
Y: I can't believe this, you are so martyr Donghae ah.
DH: Call me martyr as long as you want but you can't stop me from doing things that can make you happy. Your happiness is my happiness. If you really feel sorry for me, I hope you will not waste all the efforts I will give just for the both of you.
Y: *I face palm* I don't know what to say. You are so stubborn Donghae. *I stood up* Excuse me. I'm just going at the restroom. *I left*

Donghae ah, what's wrong with you? You are making it hard for me.

-after a minute-

DH: See you later. *hung up*
Y: *I seat*
DH: ____________ ah, would you care to come with me? I'll meet my friend today. He is a very good friend of mine and I want you to meet him.
Y: Is that so. *Thinking* Sure, I'll come with you.
DH: Let's go. *He stood up and left*
Y: *I follow him*

 

-End of Your P.O.V-

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V


EH: *Driving*

~Ring Ring~

EH: Hello?
DH: Where are you?
EH: Road. On my way home. Why?
DH: Have you eaten?
EH: Not yet. Do you want to eat together?
DH: Sure. Just meet me at our favorite restaurant.
EH: Ok. I have to go.
DH: Eunhyuk ah,
EH: Waeyo?
DH: I am giving you a second chance so you better don't blow it.
EH: What do you mean? *curious*
DH: See you later *hung up*
EH: Yah, what do you mean?

[Meanwhile]

-At the Restaurant-

Donghae reserved a private room for them. Just imagine a private room that has sliding door where they can talk and eat privately like what we always see in Kdramas.

Y: It seems like your friend is really special. You even did bother getting this room just for him.
DH: Yes he is and it's better to talk in private so that you can both clarify things better.
Y: What do you mean?
DH: Can I leave you for a moment? I forgot my wallet on the car, I'll just get it. I won't be long.
Y: Sure, take your time.
DH: Yes I will. *He smiled then left*

DH: *He gets his wallet on his car. Donghae saw Eunhyuk entering the restaurant.*

~Ring Ring~

DH: Hello.
EH: I'm here. Where are you?
DH: I'm at the first room on the left.
EH: Why you bother getting a private room? We can eat here instead.
DH: You will not be the one who will pay the bill. Just come here ok.
EH: Fine. *hung up*
DH: *get off his car and follows Hyuk*
EH: *his way on the room*
DH: *hides from Eunhyuk*
EH: *I arrogantly open the sliding door. I saw a girl seating on the floor* Oh, Mianhe, I thought this is the right room.
Y: *She turn around*
EH: *I widen my eyes*
Y: *surprised*
EH: ah-ah-ah. ____________ ah *stutter*
Y: Eu-Eunhyuk ssi. 

We look at one another for about a minute.

EH: Is Donghae with you?
Y: Ne.
EH: Aish Donghae. So this what he means. *I whispered* May I come in?
Y: *nod*
EH: *I sat in front of her*
Y: *looking at the floor, uneasy*
EH: *I look at her*
Y: *She looks at me*
EH: *I look away*
Y: *She looks at her foot*

-SILENCE-

EH: Ho- How are you? *I broke the silence*
Y: I'm just fine. *not looking at me*
EH: I see. *I look at the ceiling*

-SILENCE-

EH: *Donghae ah, where are you?*
Y: *Donghae, what takes you so long?*
EH: *I looked at her. I wanna start a conversation but I don't know how to start. What should I tell her?*
Y: *What should I answer him if he ask me questions again? Eottoke? Eottoke?*
EH & Y: *SIGH. We both look at one another and then we look away*
EH: *Sigh* It’s awkward right? *I broke the silence* We are both acting like this, like it's only our first meeting. We don't know how to start just to have a nice conversation though we both know our own interest. And what is more awkward is we are not fighting. We don't yell at one another and we can't look at one another's eyes.
Y: *She keeps silent*
EH: Maybe it's time to talk about something we haven't discussed. Time to talk about Our "thing". Seriously, we haven't end it yet because we both keep running away and avoiding it for the past years. Let's stop running away from it _________ ah. It's been two years already but until now my conscience can't take it because of what I had done to you.
Y: I- I- I forgive you Eunhyuk. I just don't have any guts to meet you again because of some reasons.
EH: Because you are afraid that if you see me again, you might get hurt. I can’t blame you. I know I made a big mistake and I am such a jerk. I can't blame you if until now you are still mad at me. You trusted me and I just broke it. I didn't value those trust and love you had given to me.
Y: Aniyo. You didn't.
EH: I'm lying if I will tell you that I don't love you anymore because the truth is I still feel something for you.
Y: *She looks at me*
EH: Believe me or not, I planned once to confront you and ask you to start again because that's what I really want. 
Y: *listening to me*
EH: But, *I paused* I realized that maybe it's not right for me anymore to have you again. I'm being selfish if I still ask you to be your guy. I hurt you once and I don't wanna repeat it again. I don't wanna do the same mistake that I had done to you. I will never forgive myself if ever I'll hurt your feelings again. * I paused* Maybe it will be better if we just become friends at least we can avoid hurting one another. At least I can't give you heartaches again.
Y: *She keeps silent*

EH: Not because we end up friends it doesn't mean that we can't build any memorable memories. I think if we become friends we will be a good friends like “bestfriends” because we already know each personality. I will be grateful ___________ ah if you will accept me to come into your life again and make happy memories with you as a friend.

Y: *She finally talks* Maybe you are right. Let's restart our lives again as a friend. We can't be lovers but we can be friends right? I think being friend is more wonderful than being lovers because I know friends never leave behind. I'm 100% sure that you will always there for me in better or in worst. *She smiled at me*
EH: *I smiled at her*. I can't be the guy who can protect you and love you forever but I assure you that I can be the guy who you can always count on. I hope you will find the right guy who will always there and help you in everything. A guy who will never dare to hurt you and will only think of your happiness. The one who will truly love you and you will love forever. A guy that won't hurt you because he is afraid of losing you and making you suffer. ____________ ah, If you already find that person tell me ok? He must be judge by me first before you let him enters in your life.
Y: *Smiling at me* So from now on, *she offers me her hand* let's start having precious memories as a friend.
EH: *I hold her hand and shake hands* Yes, friends. *I smiled at her*
Y: *smiling at me*
EH: *I released her hand* Oh, I forgot, I have a rehearsal for my musical. ________ ah, can I leave you alone? Mianhe
Y: Oh it's ok. I understand it. Don't worry, Donghae is with me.
EH: *I stood up* Thank you. Just tell Donghae about my urgent leave. I have to go. *I bowed and left*
Y: *waving her hand*

Finally our thing is over. I know I made a right decision. I know it is for our both sake. I’m not be the guy who can be always there for you ______________ ah. I’M SO SORRY, I’m not worth it for you. I hope we can start again as a friend.

 

-End of EunhyukP.O.V-

 

Your P.O.V

Y: *sitting on the floor*
DH: *approaches you*
Y: Donghae ah, where have you been? *not looking at him*
DH: Mianhe.
Y: I told you not to do any moves for me and Hyuk. Why you are so stubborn? *still not looking at him*
DH: I just wanted you two to be ok.
Y: I hate you.
DH: *looking at you and suddenly hugs you*
Y: *my head is leaning on Donghae's chest. I speak* We are ok now. We are friends now. Isn't it great? At least I can be with him. At least we can start again. At least I can, *I can't hold back my tears anymore. I burst out and starts crying* At least I can still build memories with him.
DH: Mianhe ____________. I didn't expect it will turn out like this. I am really sorry.
Y: You don't have to say sorry, it is his own will. You did nothing. *crying* In fact it's my fault. If I just told him before that I still wish to be his girlfriend maybe there will still have a chance. If I just admit my feelings for him earlier then maybe I'm not sad like now. I can't blame him if that's what he wants. Donghae ah, I thanked you because of what you did at least I already know that there won't be any chance for me and Hyuk to be together again. Now I can stop this non-sense feeling of mine.
DH: *pats my back* I'm really sorry.
Y: *crying*
 

-End of Your P.O.V-

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 47

Hope you’ll like it.

I’m sorry for all my mistakes, wrong grammars, typo errors and I still lack in writing.

Thank you for waiting.

All Pictures are NOT MINE. CREDIT to the REAL OWNER.

God Bless

-lovelovehyukie-