Chapter 68

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

Your P.O.V
 
Ish and I heard that SJ is going to participate for Gayo Daejun so we decided to watch the event live. It's been a while since we both watch a live performance because of our overload works. Good thing we managed to finish our paperworks earlier. Once we got in the location, a crowd of fans welcome us. There are so many people here tonight, more than what I expected. They came over just to watch and support their idols. Well I understand them. They don't care how bad the weather outside as long as they can see their idols is what important. Ish looks for a place to sit and thanks to her, our view is fantastic. It took 30 minutes before the show starts. Once the show is starting, fans scream to the max including me and Ish. I watch show and amaze for a wonderful performance of every idols . All of them are great, I admit. But of course, in my heart, only one who stands out and that is Super Junior. I'm too absent minded until Ish taps me to inform about B1A4. I look at the stage and see them singing one of their hit song. Their song is cute although it's about cheating. Yeah, my chinggus are so bad. Kekeke. I notice Jinyoung in his red hair, roaming around the stage and making himself look hot. Then I guess he succeeded for that. I haven't had a chance again to hang out with him. I'm busy in work as well as he and if I have some free time, I prefer to spend it with Donghae more. But thanks to Jinyoung, we still manage to be friends. Their song has ended as the three MC's for the night starts having their interview with the artists. I'm not aware of the other MC's but I know who's the other, it was IU. She interviewed one member of Bigbang, followed by Super Junior. I notice Hyuk was there, sitting still and showing his smile. Him and her girl over there, just a meter away from each other, I wonder if they already talk. Yah _______, why the hell you care about them? You have no rights to tamper in their thing. It's rude. You have nothing to do with this ok? I shake my head as Ish wonders what the hell is wrong with me. I look up to find Donghae to see what is he doing. Looking at Donghae made me realize how lucky and bless I am. Ah. This guy. How can I have lots of luck in my life? Being his girlfriend is the thing I will cherish forever. I can explain perfection whenever I'm with him. Once again, I'm in my reverie, looking dumfounded. I only woke up from my dream when a performance of SM great dancers was being played in the screen. Gee ________. Stop spacing out will you? I engrossed myself in watching the special performance and it was so WOW! GREAT! AWESOME! THEY ARE THE BEST! Seriously! I'm so amaze by their performance to the fact I'm so into great dancers. This is so awesome! Thank You SM for thinking this concept, I sooooo love this! Suddenly it hits me Hyuk was hurt when filming this. I read on the internet that time, he was badly hurt. He was limping for the entire time and even Yunho and Minho carry him. Watching his part makes me worry. How can he still dance in that state? Does it hurt right? Aish Hyukjae, why are you enduring the pain again?
 
Hyuk is a mysterious type despite of being a cheerful one. To be honest, he is really shy off cam. He can't easily open a conversation with anyone aside from SJ and his close friends. He tells some of his worries but not all. He prefers to hide his secret than to share it to anyone. For him it's more careful to keep it only to himself, not dragging anyone with his problem. He don't care how painful he is feeling as long as he can avoid hurting others is what he care for. He will try his hardest to look ok though he's really not. One of his biggest fear is to make someone worry him. Sigh. I just hope he is really ok.
 
After an hour of waiting, finally it's SJ turn to perform. Fans starts cheering for them including Ish but not me. I was so worried of Hyuk after watching the dance performance. Whenever I want to focus on watching them, I still end up thinking Hyuk's condition. Unlike other fans, I wanted to end their performance as soon as possible so Hyuk can have time to rest. What if he still feel a little pain due to his injury? What if he suddenly tripped during their performance and it may cause him to hurt himself again? Can the performance be over now? I'm so worried and paranoid. After five minutes, finally, it's over as well as the show. Ish and I were about to leave when she receives a phone call from Sungmin. Sungmin told her to go backstage as she agreed on it. While we are on our way to the dressing room, I saw Hyuk walking right in front. I was about to call him then he suddenly stops from walking to look at the person towards him. I turn my gaze to that person and found out it was IU. They stare at each other for a minute as Ish and I only look at them. Their atmosphere is getting awkward until Hyuk said something to her, leaving a smiling IU from behind. It makes me curious of what Hyuk told her. Seeing them together suddenly gives me a weird sensation. I don't know and I can't explain this feeling running inside me. 
 
As soon as we got in the dressing room, Sungmin welcomes us as Ish jump to him and give him a hug. She hugs him tighter, not caring if they are in public. Who cares? She miss her boyfriend so much and she just can't hide the happiness she was feeling inside. I leave them both, heading my way to a seat when suddenly, Donghae comes out from the room.
 
"Hey ________, you are here." He says surprise and sit beside me
 
"I was about to call you. Anyway, you did a great job back there, congratulations." I smile at him
 
"Well thank you. But I'm not satisfied though."
 
"Why?"
 
"I just. never mind."
 
"Then just do better next time." I said
 
"And also the special stage was so awesome! You look so cool on that performance, it was so great!" I added excitedly
 
"AHAHA! Really? Well I'm happy you enjoy watching it."
 
I nod
 
"How I wish SMent dancers will have another performance just like that."
 
"You know. Oh by the way, I'll be busy for the remaining days of this year and sad to say, I can't celebrate New Year's Eve with you. SJM is flying to Taiwan to participate in an event. I'm so sorry. " He says sorry
 
"Is that so. To be honest, I want to tell you too that I can't spend the new year with you. I'm going home in my hometown and celebrate it with my parents. I miss them so I decided to go home and spend this occasion with them."
 
"Is that so." He stretches his arms 
 
"Then, have a great new year's eve with them." He smiles as I smile at him too
 
"But I really want to welcome new year with you. If it's not because of this damn schedule I'll probably tag along and spend the occassion together. And also to meet your parents personally." He says mad
 
"Even I want too Donghae." I suddenly pause for a minute realizing he just said he wants to meet my parents
 
"Wait a minute, did you just say you want to meet my parents?" I puzzle as he nods
 
"I should be. Meeting the parents of their girlfriends is like an entrance exam for a university. In order to enter their girlfriend's life, we must have to face their parents and asks for their approval. It's one of the task a boyfriend must fulfill. And also I want to show your parents how sincere I am to you." He added as I pause for a moment.
 
"Wow Donghae. I'm so touch, don't you know that? Not every one has guts to meet the other party's parent but you, you just made me so overwhelm. Thank you" I say delighted
 
"HAHA! But it's a duty every guy need to do."
 
Donghae and I are having a nice talk together then suddenly the door right in front of us open. Hyuk walks out the room, carrying his bag.
 
"Hey we're leaving now. We still need to pract--" He looks up and sees me and Donghae.
 
"Oh _______ you are here." He greet
 
"Hi Eunhyuk." I give him a wave
 
"Anyway, Donghae ah, we are leaving. Can you please stow your things now?" He commands Donghae
 
"Fine." He stands up as Eunhyuk looks at Sungmin way.
 
"You too Sungmin Hyung! Do the same thing." He points at Sungmin as Sungmin glare at him. 
 
Donghae and Sungmin were reluctant to do what Eunhyuk commanded. Eunhyuk get his phone out from his pocket to call someone. I was about to ask how is his condition but he walks away, not bidding goodbye to me. He walks his way, having a phone conversation with someone and he bid goodbye at Ish. Oh seriously, did he just ignore me?
 
It's the start of a new year, another year to face, another year to meet new people and explore new things and, another year to fill memories with your love ones. I just got back from my trip in (your country). I spent new year with my family and had an amazing time together. I miss them so much that's why I decided to spend with them instead of staying here. After all, I can't even celebrate the new year with Donghae. When I was in my hometown, Donghae never forgets to give me a call. Thanks to him I didn't feel any loneliness at all. I collapse on my bed, releasing a deep sigh before grabbing my phone on my purse. I wanted to call Donghae but probably he is still in his schedule. Then I guess I shall wait for him instead. After an hour of waiting, my phone suddenly ring. I run from the bathroom and answer it quickly.
 
"Hello?"
 
"________ sorry I didn't pick you up from airport." Donghae apologize
 
"Nah, it's ok. Don't worry about it." I sit on my bed as well as I comb my hair.
 
"So how is your vacation?"
 
"Great. I had time with my parents again although it's only a week."
 
"I'm glad to hear that. Oh by the way, SJ will have a two days vacation and I want you to tag along. I wanted to make up for not celebrating the new year with you."
 
"Is that so. Hmm,"
 
"What do you think?"
 
"Since I still have three days off before working days resume, yes, I will be happy to join you."
 
"Fantastic. Then I guess we'll fetch you and Ish later morning?"
 
"Sure. I love you Donghae."
 
"I love you too __________. You better take a nap now, it's already late."
 
"You too. Good Night Donghae"
 
"Sweet Dreams __________"
 
The next morning I woke up from Ish, nagging me to get ready. She's just too excited for this trip since she will have a lot of time to spend with Sungmin again. We both get prepare for the trip and wait for SJ to come. In just an hour, Ish recieved a phone call from Sungmin, informing her they are already outside. Because of excitement, Ish went out of the apartment first as I lock the door. I walk towards the van and see Hyuk sitting in front. An earphone was plugged on his ears. Seeing him again made me remember what happened last time. Everything. From his wonderful performance in their special stage disregarding his injury, him and IU walking along the hallway and for ignoring me. Donghae taps me from behind as I stop spacing out. Thank you Donghae. We hop in and head our way to the location. Donghae told me we are going to a villa to spend a peaceful vacation. All of them are exhausted from their wicked schedule so this could help them to relax and rest their minds. All of us inside the van are having fun together, happily sharing their experience from their day to day schedule and cracking jokes. Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun starts singing followed by the rest of them. I feel like I'm in a school trip because of the great time we are spending, the loud voices of these hilarious boys and the fun we're all sharing. A memory which is worth to remember. Everybody here is absolutely having a wonderful time together except for one. The guy who is sitting beside Prince Manager. He was too engrossed in listening to his music and didn't bother to join us. Shindong told me Eunhyuk has got home from his schedule that is why he has no interest to join us at all.
 
As soon as we got in the villa, Prince Manager gives us our room key as we head to our respective rooms. We grab our lunch first before having a tour. The owner of the villa tour us around and told us story about the place. She informs us that there is a beach near here. After we had a tour, Kyuhyun suggests to play as Ryeowook suggests the truth or dare but Kyuhyun rejects it. He is tired of playing that game and he wants something new, that's what he explained us. Shindong suggests to play trip to jerusalem instead. He asks for a lady there if they have newspaper as the lady gets some for him. He says thank you and prepare everything right away.
 
"So this how the game will be. Once I stop the music, you should grab a pair with you and instead of sitting on a chair, we will use a newspaper to be step on it. I will take away one newspaper at a time, understand?" He instructed
 
"It will be unfair for us!" Kyuhyun object
 
"How come it's unfair for you Kyuhyun?" Shindong frowns at him
 
"If this game need to have a pair with then the winner will be our couples!" He exclaim
 
"No no no no! This game knows no couple. You can pair whoever you will grab. If you want to grab Ish then grab her." Shindong said
 
"Why Ish?" Sungmin frowns as Ish laugh at him
 
"Fine." Kyuhyun said
 
"Then let's start the game." Shindong said
 
"Hey, what are you doing?" Eunhyuk suddenly appears in our sight.
 
"We're going to play a game Hyung." Ryeowook said
 
"Game? Why nobody informs me!" He scowls
 
"We thought you are not interested because you were just in your room since we got here." Shindong said
 
"Even so! Hmph." He sulks
 
"Instead of sulking, why don't you just join us? It will be more fun if you'll participate too." Donghae said
 
"Really Donghae?" Eunhyuk shows his gummy smiles as he nods at him
 
"Oh come on, stop the drama EunHae! Let's get started now!" Yesung said annoyed
 
Seeing Yesung annoyed because of EunHae makes me laugh.They look at me as I try my hardest to stop from laughing. Yesung laugh at my actions knowing I'm not a fan of EunHae. We started the game as soon as Eunhyuk understands the mechanics. Shindong plays their music in his I-pod as well as he pauses it in every minute. First one who got eliminated was Siwon since he doesn't have partner because Shindong and Kangin didn't join. Followed by Yesung who got eliminated because Kyuhyun quickly dragged Ryeowook with him but Kyuhyun was eliminated too when he attempted to be pair with Sungmin while Sungmin already decided to grab Ryeowook with him. Kyuhyun felt down because of Sungmin's rejection. Yesung laughed at him and told Kyuhyun it was a karma for what he did a moment ago. Ish squeezed me for seeing a KyuMin rejection moment. The only persons left are Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ish and Me.
 
"Let me add the mechanics." Shindong suddenly speaks.
 
"Since I find this game boring now,"
 
"Yes it's boring!" Kyuhyun exclaim annoyed
 
"And we can have three pairs from now on, I will fold the newspaper to make it smaller as you guys will step on it for a minute. The pair who will step on the ground first will get eliminated, got it?" He said
 
"But our rule is still the same. You can choose whoever you want to drag with you."
 
"Good thing I already got eliminated" Kyuhyun speaks
 
"I may stand so close with my members, facing their face an inch away if I'm still on the game." He added
 
"You sound like you are not doing skinship with Sungmin huh?" Yesung frowns
 
"Even so. Then I guess it won't be hard for our couples here to play this game." Kyuhyun says his opinion.
 
We resume the game as soon as Shindong is done explaining his rule. I pair with Donghae for four times already. No one wants to get eliminated from the game. The members who were watching feel excitement especially Kyuhyun who anticipates for the pair who will get eliminated first. For the fifth time, Shindong plays another song of SJ and as the music stop, someone grab me from behind that makes me squirm as he wrap his arms around my waist. I got surprise seeing his face an inch away from mine. I stare at Hyuk's eyes as he stares at mine too. I suddenly forgot the game and only look deeply in his eyes. Why does he looks sad? Why does his stares telling me he is hurt of something? Is he facing difficulties in his life right now? But what is it? We're not breaking our stares until someone shouts.
 
"Hey ex lovers!" Kyuhyun shouts
 
Eunhyuk stumbles after what Kyuhyun shouted as he step on the ground. Shindong exclaim Eunhyuk was eliminated as well as me since I'm his partner. He said sorry to me before walking towards Kyuhyun. The game still continue until Ryeowook and Donghae wins the victory.
 
It was nearly evening when I take a walk along the beach. I want to breathe the fresh air and watch the waves. While I was wandering around, I saw Eunhyuk sitting on a big rock. It reminds me again of what I noticed from his eyes a moment ago. Why does he look so bother? Did something happened? And also why do I feel like he was trying to avoid me? I walk to him to clarify things that bothers me. It took me a lot of courage before muttering words to him.
 
"Hyu--hyuk." I speak as he turn his face to look at me.
 
"Oh ________, you are here."
 
"What are you doing here alone?" I ask
 
"Let me ask you the same question, what are you doing here alone?"
 
"I wanted to breathe some refreshing air."
 
"Same goes with me." He says
 
What's wrong with him?
 
"Mi--mind if I join you for a moment?" I ask
 
"Go ahead." He moves a little for me to have a space to seat. We look at the beach and watch the sunset together.
 
"Hyuk."
 
"Hm?"
 
"Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure."
 
"Are you avoiding me?" I look at him serious as he looks at me too
 
"What makes you think I'm avoiding you? Of course not." He laughs
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes I am. Why would I avoid you in the first place?"
 
"That's what I'm bothered of."
 
"Stop thinking of ridiculous stuffs ok? It's just a waste of time. All you have to do is enjoy watching the sunset." He says smiling before turning his gaze at the sun.
 
He said he is not avoiding me but why do I feel like he was just making an excuse for me not to ask anymore? Why I'm so bothered about this thing which he said it's only a waste of time? Is he telling me the truth or not? Or I'm just thinking too much? I turn my gaze at the sun to watch it. The sun rays is beautiful. I love the shine it gives. I want to see it longer and don't wanna lose it yet. I want to see how this sunshine could bring happiness to people. Just like what I feel for the sunshine, is also what I feel for Eunhyuk. There's a part of my heart that wants to be with him longer. I can't explain this but she wants to stay here and enjoy the sunset with Hyuk. Maybe because I miss his presence which I'm used to. I miss having this chance to spend with him as we both share an extraordinary and wonderful things in this world.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
End of Chapter 68
Sorry for the late update.
I know I have so many grammatical errors here, so I'm sorry.
Thank you for reading! For subscribing and comments! :))
God Bless
All Pictures are NOT MINE. CREDIT to the REAL OWNER
-lovelovehyukie-