Chapter 59

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

Your P.O.V

-At Your Apartment-

 

You: *preparing a pack lunch*

Ish: *going downstairs, notice what you are doing* ___________________________ ah

You: *I look at her* Oh you’re awake *placing the pack lunch inside a bag*

Ish: *She approaches you* Where are you going?

You: Panda and Hedgehog filming set. *smiling*

Ish: Panda and Hedgehog? *thinking* Ah~ Donghae shi’s drama.

You: *I nod* I’m gonna surprise him. Because of his schedule, Donghae and I can’t have much time to hang out together. Since he is a busy man, I supposed I should be the one who will adjust in our situation.*I look at her*

Ish: Wow.

You: What? Did I say something wrong?

Ish: Hmm. Nothing *She smiles* I really can tell now that you really love Donghae

You: What’s that supposed to mean?

Ish: Nothing. I can see how much you cherish and love Donghae in spite of he is Eunhyuk’s friend.

You: Remember you’re the one who made me realized to disregard the fact that they are close friends? If I love Donghae, I should not be afraid of what others may think or tell aboutme right?

Ish: *overwhelm* I’m so happy my bestfriend is now brave when it comes to love *tapping my shoulder*

You: *I chuckle* What are you saying?

Ish: I’m just proud of you. *smiling* Wait a minute, are you going to bring all these bags? *pointing at paper bags on top of the table*

You: *I nod* These are not only for Donghae, also for his co-stars and staffs. Do you think it’s enough already? *worried*

Ish: Yes it is. It’s already enough for them.

You: I hope so.

Ish: It looks like you are practicing to be a wife.

You: Wife? *shock* Oh come on Ish, don’t tease me *shy*

Ish: *She chuckles* Come on, I’ll help you carry this outside.

You: Thank you. Let’s go now.

 

Like what I told Ish, I want to visit Donghae in the set to surprise him and also to see him. He had been super busy in his drama lately that we haven’t really have time again to bond. I can’t be sad instead I should be happy because he gains another achievement in his life. I hope he will be happy once he sees me in the set.

 

-At the set-

You: *walking towards the set*

Fans: *watching*

You: *As I got here, I found out that Donghae is already filming his scene. I watch him acting together with his fans. He can perfectly portray his role and make all fans here fall in love with him more. The PD cut the filming and tells them to take a break. Donghae look at the fans corner and gives us a wave while smiling. Fans are happy because of what he did. I better show myself to him too.*

DH: *Waving at the fans corner*

You: *I try to look for a corner which is not crowded to surprise Donghae. I walk near the parking lot and try to make him look at my side*

DH: *waving his hands, looking around*

You: *Donghae ah, look at this side*

DH: *He looks at my side and sees me*

You: *surprise* Oh. waving at him, smiling*

DH: *He looks away and walks*

You: *shock* Dong----hae *I mouthed*

DH: *He comes inside the shop*

You: He saw me right then why did he ignore me? *confuse* Or he just mistaken me from another person that’s why he snobs me. *I tell myself*

The next scene is about to start again and Donghae come out from the shop and make himself ready for his scene with his leading lady. I watch the shoot again bothered because of what happened. Did Donghae really didn’t recognize me or he intentionally ignores me? But why will he avoids me? I walk away the set and sit at a bench near the location.

 

You: *Sigh*

MH: *walking, notice me* _______________________________ shi? *He looks at me*

You: *I look at him and stand up* Prince Manager Hello *I bow*

MH: *He bows* Are you here to watch Donghae?

You: Yes.

MH: I see. Do you want me to inform him about you so he can see you? *He offers*

You: Oh no no no *I shake my hands* I don’t want to bother him and besides I was about to go too *I refuse*

MH: Is that so.

You: *I nod* Oh by the way, I prepare some cupcakes for you guys. Can you just deliver it instead of me? I’m in a hurry right now.

MH: Sure. Where is it?

You: Thank you *I bow* Sorry too for bothering you Prince Manager

MH: It’s fine. Come on, I’ll get it now.

You: *I nod* Prince Manager, can you give this one to Donghae? *handing him a bag*

MH: Sure I will *He gets and smiles at me*

 

I left the place right after giving Prince Manager my prepared foods. I hope they will like it. Sigh. I wonder what is wrong that made Donghae ignored me.

-End of Your P.O.V-

 

Donghae P.O.V

PD: CUT! *He shouted* We’ll stop here for now and continue later ok? Let’s have our lunch break. Good job everybody. *He stands up from his chair*

DH: *I bow at *

Yoon Seung Ah: *She bows and smiles at me*

DH: *I notice Manager Hyung heading towards us, carrying paper bags* Hyung.

MH: Oh Donghae ah,

DH: *I approach him* What’s with the bags? *I help him*

MH: ________________________________ shi delivers these for us here.

DH: I see.

MH: She’s thoughtful right? T oo bad she’s in a hurry you haven’t see her. Actually she just left. Oh I almost forgot, she said this one is for you *giving me a separate paper bag*

DH: *I get it* Thanks Hyung.

MH: No problem. Come on let’s share it to the staffs

DH: Ok *I help him*

I know _______________________________ was here but I don’t want her to talk to me right now. I better endure not seeing her nor talking to her for now. Aish. What is wrong with me? After I help Manager Hyung distributing cupcakes which __________________________ gave, I went inside the shop and eat. I remember that ___________________________ gave me something. I look for that bag and found out a packed lunch. She also included a note.

Donghae ah, don’t forget to eat ok? Don’t be harsh to yourself. Your health should always be your first priority. Hope to see you soon. Eat well, I miss you Donghae ah J

How could I be so hard-headed? Because of my insecurities I’m making her hurt. Aish Donghae ah.

 

-Evening, At SJ Dorm-

DH: *I enter the apartment* I’m home

EH: *He sees Donghae* Donghae ah~

DH: Why are you still here at this late hour? *approaching him*

EH: I can’t sleep.

DH: Is that so. *I sit next to him*

EH: What’s wrong? *He looks at me with a worried face*

DH: *Sigh* Is it ok to tell you my worries?

EH: Of course.

DH: Even if it concerns ___________________________________?

EH: Yeah. What about her?

DH: My and _______________________’s first anniversary is getting near, I only have weeks left to prepare for it and until now, I haven’t think of anything. And because of it, I’m being too harsh to her.

EH: What do you mean harsh?

DH: I haven’t called nor meet her since the last time we meet.

EH: How could you Donghae? *shaking his head*

DH: I know right? Maybe because of my insecurities again.

EH: Insecurities? About what?

DH: About you. I’m afraid I can’t give _________________________________ what you have given to her before. I’m afraid she might not like what I will prepare for our anniversary. I’m afraid I can’t be like you. I’m afraid she can’t be happy with me. I’m afraid......

EH: *He suddenly punches my face lightly* Stop blabbering

DH: I look at him, shock*

EH: You are unbelievable Donghae. Why do you think ______________________________ accept you to be her boyfriend?

DH: Because she loves me.

EH: See. You know it to yourself that she loves you so you don’t you have to be anxious just because of your ridiculous thoughts.

DH: But like what I said, I’m afraid,

EH: Come on Donghae, stop comparing yourself over me. You are different and I’m different. You don’t have to be like me just to show how much you love _____________________________. If you love truly love her just be yourself because being yourself is the only way to express and show how much you care and love a person. There’s no lie or pretence mixed on it.

DH: *looking at him*

EH: You get me? *He leans on the sofa and stretches his arms* And besides ______________________________ will like things especially if it’s from someone special to her. She doesn’t matter if it’s extravagant or just simple matters. So *He looks at me* Forget your insecurities and stop comparing yourself to others. You are much better than me *He smiles*

DH: Of course not.

EH: *He places his hand on my shoulder* You know Donghae, don’t be insecure if I’m more handsome than you *He teased*

DH: *I chuckle*

EH: *He chuckles*

DH: Eunhyuk ah, thank you

EH: It’s nothing. I just want you and _______________________________ to be happy so you better not avoid her again ok? Or else I’ll make my punch real next time, understand? *He warned me*

DH: Understand. By the way, what are you doing?

EH: Oh. You mean this? *showing me a paper and a pencil* I’m composing a new song.

DH: Is that so.

EH: *I nod* You want to help me?

DH: May I?

EH: Sure.

I spent the rest of the night with Eunhyuk and thanks to him I realized of what I should have do. Eunhyuk was right for all the things he said. I don’t have to be like Eunhyuk just to show my love for _______________________________. I should only be myself and believe to my own ability because being myself is more worth it for ______________________________’s love.

-End of Donghae P.O.V-

Your P.O.V

 

Weeks had passed and until now Donghae and I haven’t had a chance to hang out together nor talk to one another. I heard from his fans that his drama is about to end that’s why he has no time to rest and focusing only to his drama. I tried to call him but he is not picking up his phone. There are times that I want to think that he really doesn’t want to see or talk to me. That he is really avoiding me. But why? What did I do to make him act like that? Did I do something that made him mad? But why he is not telling it to me? I want to get mad at him but I can’t. I don’t know. It is like there something inside me which is stopping me to hate him. Today is our anniversary but I feel like it is only an ordinary day. I know he is busy but why he can’t give just a little time to call me? Aish, Donghae ah, you’re making me feel lonely and bothered.

 

You: *absent minded*

Ish: *preparing herself*

You: *in deep thought*

DING DONG

Ish: *She opens the door* Sungmin! *happy*

SM: Hi Ish *smiling at Ish* Are you ready?

Ish: *She nods and smiles at Sungmin*

SM: *He noticed you* _________________________ ah~

You: *in deep thought*

SM: What’s wrong with _______________________? *He asks*

Ish: Probably Donghae. He hasn’t call nor meets her lately.

SM: Is that so. Donghae is really busy in his drama.

Ish: Is there something wrong with Donghae shi? He is not the type of guy who will forget or bear not being with his love. Does he have a problem? *worried*

SM: To be honest, I haven’t even seen him in dorm. He can’t stay longer in dorm too, if he does, he will only get his clothes. Maybe Eunhyuk knows it after all they are close friends.

Ish: I’m worried with ________________________. She’s always in deep thought lately.

You: *come back to your senses and look at Sungmin and Ish* Oh Sungmin shi *I stand up and bow*

SM: Hello ______________________ *He smiles*

Ish: ______________________ ah, are you sure you’re ok if I leave you alone?

You: Yes. What makes you think I’m not?

Ish: It’s just you’re acting like problematic.

You: Of course not. I was just thinking of my proposal for our work. *I excuse*

Ish: You sure? *worried*

You: *I nod* Go now. You and Sungmin still have a movie to catch *I smile*

Ish: If you say so.

You: *I wave at them*

SM: We’ll go now *He waved at me*

You: Take care you two

SM & Ish: *They left*

You: *Sigh* What should I do today?

-1 hour later-

Ding Dong

You: *I look at the door and I suddenly feel an excitement in my heart. Could it be Donghae? So it means he didn’t forget our anniversary. I ran to the door and open it with a wide smile painted on my face* Hey....

EH: _____________________________ *He smiles*

You: Oh Eunhyuk *a bit upset*

EH: You look upset. Don’t you want to see me? *gloomy*

You: Oh no, not really *shaking my hands* I was just not expecting you to come over today *I explain*

EH: Let me guess, you’re expecting Donghae instead of me right?

You: *I nod* Why don’t you come inside first?

EH: Oh yes. *He comes inside*

You: *I close the door*

EH: *He turns to face me*

You: *I look at him* What brings you here?

EH: Donghae can’t see you today because of his schedule.

You: Did he say something to inform me?

EH: HMMMMM *thinking, looking at the ceiling*

You: *anticipating*

EH: *He looks at me* Nothing.

You: So he really forgot it *I whisper*

EH: Pardon?

You: Oh nothing.

EH: I see. By the way __________________________________, can I ask you a favour?

You: Favour? What favour?

EH: Uhm, I don’t have any schedule right now so I’m thinking if we can hang out together today. What do you think?

You: *thinking*

EH: It’s just you are the only person who can tolerate my witty acts.

You: Is that so.

EH: *He nods* Please? And besides it’s been a while since we hang out together right? So, can you accept my invitation?

You: *thinking*

EH: *waiting*

You: *Sigh* Since you insisted, I will.

EH: Really? *happy*

You: *I nod* Just wait me here ok? *I go upstairs*

I accept Eunhyuk’s invitation and accompany him whenever he goes. He decided to go in Angels Home first to visit Eunjae. We played with Eunjae and also to other kids and had fun with them. We only stayed for only an hour because Eunhyuk said that he has still some place he wants to go. After dropping by Angels Home, he decided to go in Coex Aquarium to see sea animals. He enjoyed so much looking at the sea creatures and even takes a selcas together with the animals. What’s wrong with this guy? He is acting like a kid again. After visiting the animals, we shop. He is really a fashionista. All clothes he chose suits him. After shopping, he invited me to ride in a ferries wheel. Maybe I should thank him for this day. If it’s not because of him, I may be sad thinking about Donghae. At least Eunhyuk lessens the sadness I’m feeling right now.

 

-Inside a Ferris wheel-

EH: *looking at the scenery*

You: *looking at the scenery*

EH: *He turns his gaze at me*

You: *looking at the scenery, smiling*

EH: *He smiles and looks at the scenery again*

You: *I turn my gaze at him* Eunhyuk ah

EH: HMMM? *not looking at me*

You: Thank you

EH: For what? I should be the one who is thankful here. *He looks at me*

You: Thank you for helping me to feel better

EH: What are friends for? I know you are feeling upset right now because Donghae hasn’t meet you or contact you especially today, in your anniversary.

You: How did you know?

EH: Donghae felt sorry for not being with you today. He badly wants to spend this day with you, believe me.

You: I know but he can’t because of his wicked schedule which never thinks of others. I can’t blame Donghae for focusing only in his drama right now after all it has been his dream. He worked hard for it and I have no right to take it away from him. The best thing that I can do is to support him and wait for him to come back to me again.

EH: You really love him huh? *He suddenly asks*

You: Eh, oh sorry I carried away.

EH: Nah there’s nothing wrong in sharing your thoughts about something which can make you happy. I am glad because at least I know you won’t be feeling pain with a guy like Donghae. Just be a little patient for waiting because all the wait is worth waiting for.

You: I know but there is something wrong of what you just said.

EH: Really? Which part? *looking at the scenery*

You: Until now you still feel guilty of what happened between us.

EH: *He looks at me, surprise*

You: Hyuk, I don’t want you to think that I’d never been happy with you before. To be frank, you are the best thing that happened in my life. To be your girlfriend once and now I have a friend like you. You never leave me even though it is hard for us to stay like this.

EH: *looking at me*

You: Can you say how lucky I am? If it’s not because of meeting you, I will never been happy like this. I will never experience the things I had since I met you. I will never been stronger if it’s not because of you. And if it’s not because of your help, probably I can’t be with Donghae just like now. You play a big role for making me and Donghae together.

EH: *listening*

You: I’m thankful to you.

EH: I’m just making up to you because of the pain I caused you. *He responded*

You: *shaking my head* I don’t consider it as a pain anymore. It’s one of challenges that I overcome to make myself better.

EH: But I’m still sorry.

You: Don’t feel sorry because of that incident. It is nothing compare of everything you’ve done for me. So don’t you ever be sorry of what happened or else I will punch you. *I smile*

EH: Yes, I promise you *He smiles at me*

You: I’m wishing you can be happy again like before. I hope you can find the right girl for you.

EH: Sooner *He smiles*

Suddenly he receive a text message

EH: *Reading it* __________________________ ah, after this, can you still come with me?

You: Sure

EH: That’s great *He smiles*

-At Live Performance-

You: Why are we watching a live performance today?

EH: You didn’t know that Donghae has a special performance tonight?

You: *I shake my head*

EH: Is that so, well anyway, just look for a comfortable seat to sit and relax, got it?

You: *I nod*

EH: I have to go ____________________________________ *was about to go*

You: Wait Eunhyuk ah *I grab his hand*

EH: *He looks at me*

You: Thank you *I smile at him*

EH: *He smiled at me and left*

I look for a nice seat and wait for Donghae’s performance. I feel so happy right now because finally I can see him again. The live performance has started and I feel so nervous. I don’t know why, maybe because I will see him again after the long wait. An hour had passed and artist of different companies have perform already so it means the last performer for tonight will be...

Fans: *screaming*

DH: *He appears from backstage, waving his hands with a smile*

You: *Looking at his smiling face makes me realized how much I miss that guy*

DH: *looking around, smiling*

You: *Donghae ah, can you find me here?*

DH: *He gets the microphone* Good Evening Everyone *He bows*

Fans: *screaming*

DH: Thank you for coming and watching us for tonight. *nevous*

You: *Why you look so nervous Donghae ah?*

DH: Before we perform, I want to say something*nervous* Sorry do I look nervous? *He chuckles*

You: *listening*

DH: What am I saying? *shaking his hand* Oh. Like what I said, I want to use this live performance as an opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings about something I treasure in my life. *Sigh*Today is a very special day of my life because this day is my proof that someone is willing to love me and stay by my side even though I lack as her man.

Fans: *gossiping*

You: *surprise*

DH: Lately, I’ve been so selfish to her and only think of myself. I didn’t call her and ask her how she is. I’ve been too insecure because of her past relationship. I keep comparing mine to her exboyfriend. And I was so wrong. *He calm himself*

You: *listening*

DH: Every one of us is different. We have different ways on how we show our loves to our loved ones. With the help of my friend and also of my girl, they made me realized that we should only be ourselves in loving a person. Because being yourself is the best gift you can share to them. It is more comfortable if you act as yourself and not as anybody whom you want to be like. We should not be insecure if we can’t give them like they used to have or we can’t be like their ex because we have our own ways to show it.*He chuckles*

You: *I smile*

DH: What important is how you show your love for them truthfully. If you really love someone you should leave your insecurities behind and only focus on how you make him or her happy. If you promised to stay by her side you should keep it and do it. *He looks at me*

You: *surprise*

DH: I am so sorry. I really am. I’m sorry for being narrow-minded lately that I even avoided you because of my insecurities. I’m so sorry. From now on I will be a better boyfriend to you. I’m sorry and thank you for holding on. Please wait for me to come back.  I love you *He gives me a sweet smile*

You: *I smile at him*

DH: *He smiles* So that’s it. It seems like I’m getting all the attentions here *He chuckles*

Audience: *They laugh*

Fans: *screaming happy*

DH: This song which I compose together with Eunhyuk ah is what I feel for her. I hope you will love it.  *He smiles at me*

 

http://youtu.be/v4j-e7eieUQ (Please listen to this song)

ONLY YOU       

When I fall asleep tonight, kiss me

I missed you today too

I only thought about you

Show me your love

So I won’t leave you even when the morning comes

The words “let’s break up” don’t exist between us

 

Only U, the words you sweetly whispered into my ears

Only U, the words I really wanted to hear from you

Only U, Only U, Only U

I only love you forever, Only You

 

On rainy days, be my umbrella

On snowy winter nights, sing for me

Hug me in your embrace so that sad tears can’t fall

I want to be in love like a main actress in a movie

 

Only U, the words you sweetly whispered into my ears

Only U, the words I really wanted to hear from you

Only U, Only U, Only U

I only love you forever, Only You

 

For many many days stay next to me

While we care about each other affectionately

Can you imagine? Just the two of us

Like the balloon full of love

We carefully fill it with memories

Careful that it won’t pop

Let’s forget about the worries

In my imagination, it’s you and I holding hands in house

I will keep this kind of love until the end of the earth

 

Only U, the words you sweetly whispered into my ears

Only U, the words I really wanted to hear from you

Only U, Only U, Only U

I only love you forever baby

 

Only U, the words you sweetly whispered into my ears

Only U, the words I really wanted to hear from you

Only U, Only U, Only U

I only love you forever, Only You

 

Audience: *applause*

You: *smiling*

-After the live performance, outside the studio-

You: *walking*

EH: *leaning on the wall*

You: *smiling*

EH: *He sees you* ________________________________ ah

You: *I look at him* Oh Eunhyuk ah *I smile*

EH: Did you enjoy the performance?

You: *I nod*

EH: Good. Did you meet Donghae?

You: *I shake my head* He texted me to inform me he has schedule tonight. He felt sorry for not being together in our anniversary.

EH: Is that so. ________________________________ ah, can you come with me?

You: Where?

EH: I want to buy a dress for my sister can you please accompany me and help me choose what dress I can give her?

You: Oh I see. Ok

EH: Thank You. Let’s go.

 

-At a Shop-

You: *choosing a dress*

EH: *He approaches you* Have you found anything?

You: *I look at him* May I ask, what does your sister like?

EH: Like? *thinking* Uhm, just like your taste I think

You: My taste?

EH: *I nod* Both of you have the same taste

You: Really? *I pick a dress* Do you think she will like this?

EH: *looking at it* Why don’t you try wearing it so I can tell it by myself?

You: Ok. Just wait for me *I walk to the fitting room*

EH: *looking for a dress* What does she like? *choosing* ________________________ ah are you not yet done?

You: Just a moment

EH: Ok *choosing a dress*

You: *I came out from the fitting room* What do you think Eunhyuk?

EH: *He looks at me, stunned*

You: Eunhyuk ah?

EH: Eh. It suits you.

You: Do you think your sister will like this?

EH: Probably.

You: Then it’s decided. Let’s just buy this one ok? *was about to go*

EH: Where are you going?

You: I’ll change my clothes.

EH: No don’t. Just wear it instead.

You: Why? It’s for your sister.

EH: Honestly it’s not for my sister, *He pauses* it is really for you.

You: And why would you buy me a dress?

EH: It’s your anniversary tonight right? So you should look beautiful tonight.

You: What do you mean?

EH: *He looks at the lady* Oh miss I’ll get that dress ok? *pointing at the dress which I’m wearing*

Lady: Ok sir. Just follow me

EH: *He follows*

After we went at a dressing shop, we headed to a salon. Seriously? What’s this guy planning to?

-At his car-

EH: *driving*

You: *silent*

EH: *driving*

You: Eunhyuk ah *I broke the silence*

EH: Why? *focusing on driving*

You: What’s with this dress and bringing me in a salon?

EH: Just like what said it is your anniversary. I don’t want you to look like a wicked witch when you meet Donghae.

You: Witch? YAH! *I yelled at him and realized that he just said Donghae* Meet Donghae? But he has schedule tonight?

EH: So? We can visit him at his filming.

You: But I can just wear simple clothes.

EH: Just like what I said, I want you to look beautiful. Oh we are here *He parks his car*

You: Is Donghae shooting his drama here? *looking outside*

EH: *He gets off the car*

You: *looking outside*

EH: *He opens the door for me*

You: *I get off his car and look at the surroundings* Are you sure he is really filming here? *looking at the building*

EH: Yes I am. Why, you think I’m deceiving you?

You: Then why there’s no one here? Why it is there’s no van of the productions here?

EH: _______________________________ you don’t trust me *upset*

You: I’m just suspicious. *I frown at him* Why you change clothes? From your usual attire to formal attire .What’s going on?

EH: Nothing! *He deny*

You: *I frown*

EH: Aish _____________________________________ stop frowning. Just come with me ok? You’ll know it once we get there.

You: Fine *I give up* But why in the building? It looks like it will collapse.

EH: You don’t have to worry, it is safe. Let’s go *He offers me his arms*

You: *I cling on it*

Before we can come inside the building, Eunhyuk insisted me to use the stairs instead of an elevator. Are you kidding me? This building has 8th floor and he wants me to go upstairs wearing a 2inch heels which he commanded me to wear. Something is really going on here and I must figure it out.

EH & You: *going upstairs*

You: Hey Eunhyuk what is going on?

EH: Nothing. *He deny*

You: Why you bother making me beautiful tonight? Is there something going on?

EH: Until now you are still slow-headed ___________________________________ *He mumbles*

You: What did you just say?

EH: Did you hear me say something?

You: I don’t think so.

EH: See. Anyhow, what floor are we?

You: 5th floor. Are you planning to walk until we reach the rooftop?

EH: How did you know?

You: FOR REAL?!!! *I yell* How could you command me to wear this 2inch shoes and use the stairs?!!! *I hit his arms*

EH: Ouch ______________________________ *trying to avoid it* Why until now you’re still harsh on me *gloomy*

You: Aish. I’ll just ignore this after all you helped me earlier.

EH: Good. Don’t worry, we’ll be there.

We continued going upstairs using the stairs and as we both reach the 7th floor, a surprise welcomes me. Each member of SJ are standing on the side of the stairs, wearing their formal attire and holding a stem of rose. Oh dear, all of them look so handsome. As Eunhyuk guiding me in going upstairs, SJ members giving me rose which they hold. The first one is Kyuhyun giving me a stem of rose with a sweet smile on his face. Followed by Sungmin, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Ryeowook and the last one Yesung. Eunhyuk and I reach the last floor.

EH: We are here *He looks at me*

You: *surprise*

EH: ______________________________?

You: *thinking*

EH: Yah ______________________________ are you still awake?

You: *I smile* Eunhyuk ah

EH: Have you finally figured it out? *He asks*

You: Thank you *I smile*

EH: We just help a little. Donghae is still responsible for all if this.

You: But still thank you *I hug him*

EH: *He hugs back* Go, meet Donghae now *He releases me*

You: *I nod*

EH: *He let me go* Happy Anniversary *He smiles*

You: *I nod and left him*

 

As I enter the rooftop, the beautiful night welcomes me. I look at the bright sky and admire how gorgeous it is. Wow, I feel like I can reach the moon and stars and I can touch it with my hands. As I was admiring the skies, suddenly a light comes out. The lights are surrounded around the wall in a text form. It says, I love you. As simple as that but that simple phrase made me smile. After admiring it for a minute, a notice a guy standing still, wearing his tuxedo, well groom and waiting for someone to approach him. I walk to approach him then he suddenly faces me with a smile on his face. His smile which I always love to see, his face which I waited to see again, his sweet actions towards me which I always want him to do and also those three simple yet sweet words I want to hear from him which I miss so much. Why I feel like this right now? I mean I’m so excited but at the same time nervous because after my long wait, I can be with him again.

You: *I walk to him*

DH: *looking at me, smiling*

You: *looking at him*

DH: *He walks too*

You: *I stop walking and stand still*

DH: *He approaches me*

You: *I look at him*

DH: *He looks at me, smiling*

You: *I touch his face*

DH: *He turns his gaze at my hands*

You: *My hand is still on his face* It’s real. It’s really you.

DH: *He gets my hand and holds it* Of course it’s me *He kisses my hand*

You: How could you be so mean Donghae? How could you avoid me these past weeks? Why? Don’t you know how bothered and worried I am? *I scolded him*

DH: I’m sorry for being narrow-minded. Like what I told you earlier, I will be a better boyfriend to you.

You: You better do. I really thought you have forgotten this day. I really thought I won’t be able to celebrate this day together.

DH: I am so sorry.

You: Stop saying sorry instead make up with me before this day end.

DH: I will. *He places his arm around my waist and moves me closer to him* Happy Anniversary *He smiles* I promise to be myself only. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you. I love you too ________________________________________.

You: Thank you too for making me better and not leaving me behind. I love you Donghae *I place my arms around his neck*

DH: *He moves closer to my face*

You: *surprise*

DH: *He rubs his nose to my forehead, next to my nose and*

You: *I quickly close my eyes*

DH: *He smiles*

You: *eyes are close*

DH: *He moves a little bit closer to my lips*

You: *biting my lips*

DH: *He closes his eyes and his lips touches mine*

DH & You: *They kiss*

DH: *He stops kissing me and opens his eyes*

You: *I open my eyes*

DH: *He gives me a sweet smile*

You: *I smile at him too*

DH: *He hugs me* I love you ___________________________________________.

You: I love you too Donghae *I hug back and smile*

-End of Your P.O.V-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Can I rant in Filipino? Anyhow, don’t stop me.

LECHE!  APAT NA ARAW KONG SINULAT TONG UPDATE NA TO.SASABOG NA UTAK KO DITO XDDD NAHIHIRAPAN NA AKONG MAG-ISIP NG MAGANDANG MOMENT. HINDI KO NA ALAM KUNG SWEET BA TO O HINDI PA DIN? LOL.  KAPAG NATAPOS KO NA TONG FF NA TO AT YUNG ISA HINDING-HINDI NA AKO MAGTATANGKANG MAGSULAT ULIT XDDD

Sorry for ranting K

Thank you for patiently waiting for this FF Update.

Sorry for all my mistakes. Please understand me. Lol ^^

Thanks Again! J

Hope you will like it.

Uhm, can you please leave a comment so I can know your thoughts for this update. I’m not really satisfied and I think this is not good? Just judge it. Lol

All Pictures are NOT MINE. CREDIT to the REAL OWNER

God Bless

-lovelovehyukie-