Chapter 58

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

-After Recording-

EH: *Changing*

DH: *He enters the dressing room*

EH: *Notice Donghae* Donghae ah~

DH: Oh Eunhyuk ah, I didn’t notice you are here *looking for his bag*

EH: Do you have any plan after this?

DH: Since I don’t have any schedule tonight, *thinking* none.

EH: Will you see __________________________ tonight? *I approach him*

DH: *changing his clothes* Yes. Why? *He looks at me*

EH: Then good. Since you don’t have any schedule left, why don’t you join ___________________________ to watch my musical? I promised her last time that I’ll give her tickets for my FAME musical and since I have two extras here, I’ll give the other one to you. Here *handing him tickets*

DH: *He gets it* We’ll be there. Thank you *He smiles*

EH: I’ll see you later then *I left him*

 

-Before the Musical, Dressing Room-

EH: *sitting on his chair, rehearsing his part*

DH & You: *He knocks* Is Hyukjae here?

EH: *I look at the door* Oh *surprise* Glad you both make it tonight *I smile at them*

DH: Of course we don’t wanna let you down *They approach m e*

EH: That is so sweet *I tease*

You: Good luck Eunhyuk ah~ *She smiles*

EH: Thank you ____________________________ *I smile*

You: Oh by the way, I bought you a cake as a congratulatory

EH: Congratulatory in advance? But the show hasn’t start yet. I might do mistakes while performing *bother*

You: I don’t think so. I know you Eunhyuk ah~ You will give all you’ve got just to make the show awesome.

EH: You are making me nervous _______________________________

You: *She chuckles* But that is how I know you. You’ll do great, don’t worry

DH: ________________________________ is right. You give all your best just to make your audience happy. And I know you won’t let me and __________________________ get disappointed at you right?

You: *She nods* Show them how cool you are ok?

EH: Aw. Both of you are making me nervous. Can I hug you both?

DH: *He chuckles* Sure

EH: *We form a circle and hug one another* Thank you for coming tonight *I release them* Ah I know. I’ll allow you two to give me a task.

You: Task?

DH: Ah you mean requesting you something to do while on stage

EH: Yeah. Since both of you are here to good luck me, I may give you an opportunity to ask something you want me to do while on stage.

DH: It’s your idea then we won’t refuse it.

EH: Any task I’ll do it.

DH: What do you think _________________________________? *He looks at _________________________*

You: *thinking* I have something in my mind

EH: What is it?

You: Dance Oppa Oppa during the curtain call

EH: That’s it?

You: *She nods*

EH: Ok. Expect it _________________________________ *I smile* Oh you two should you go now. I still have to rehearse my part.

DH: Oh you are right. We’ll be going. Good luck Eunhyuk ah

EH: *I nod*

You: Good luck again Eunhyuk ah*She clings on Donghae’s shoulder*

DH & You: *was about to leave*

EH: _____________________________________ ah *I face them*

You: HMMM? *She turns to face me*

EH: What flavor is this anyway? *pointing at the cake*

You: Strawberry. It’s your favorite right?

EH: You still remember?

You: Of course. Everybody knows your favorite is strawberry

EH: *I chuckle* I was just kidding.

You: Tss *They left*

 

-DURING THE PERFORMANCE-

http://youtu.be/wOF4sWU37y4

-After the performance, backstage-

Co-artist: *celebrating*

EH: *smiling*

Producer: Congratulations for the awesome performance! *cheering*

All: *Screaming*

EH: *I excuse myself and get my phone to call Manager Hyung* Hello Hyung *screaming at the background* Hyung can you hear me?

MH: Yeah I can hear you. Do you want me to fetch you now?

EH: Yes Hyung, the show just ended. Can you come here now? I’m a bit tired and I want to take some rest.

MH: Got it. Just wait me at the lobby understand?

EH: Ok Hyung. Thank you *I hang up*

 

I left the dressing room right after saying goodbye to my co-artist. I’d give all my best for this performance to portray my role properly or perfectly rather. I hope there will be positive feedbacks regarding it. I’m a bit tired right now because of my non-stop schedules and all I wish is to have a peaceful sleep. Good thing my co-artist allowed me to go home first.

 

EH: *walking*

The elevator was about to close

EH: *I notice that the elevator was about to close so I hurry myself to catch it* Wai---wai—wait! *I manage to get on the elevator, panting*

DH: Eunhyuk ah?

EH: *surprise* Donghae ah *I look at him, panting* Oh it’s you two. *panting*

You: Why are you in such a hurry?

EH: It’s because the elevator is closing.

You: You can just wait for another turn

EH: But I want to go home now

Suddenly there’s a loud sound produce and the lights inside the elevator went off

You: *She fell down*

DH: Are you hurt? *worried*

You: No, I didn’t just manage to balance myself.

DH: I’ll help you stand up *helping _________________________ to stand up*

EH: What’s going on?

DH: Probably the elevator stops

EH: We have to inform the personnel about this *I try to make a call from the emergency phone* It’s not working

You: Let’s just make a call *She gets her phone* I don’t have any signals

EH: Me neither. *I look at Donghae* How about yours?

DH: I forgot to bring my phone

EH: *I scratch my hair* We have no choice than to wait for someone who will open this. Manager Hyung is on his way. Let’s just wait for him to get here. He told me to wait him at the lobby and I know he’ll get worried once he sees nothing.

DH: *He nods*

 

10 minutes had passed but there’s no help from anybody. 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, 30 minutes, we’re still stuck here

 

You: *sitting on the floor*

DH: *sitting beside _______________________________*

EH: *uneasy*

You: Eunhyuk ah,

EH: *didn’t hear her*

You: Eunhyuk ah

EH: Oh~ *I look at _____________________________*

You: Can you stop walking? You’re making me dizzy.

EH: Oh sorry *I sit near the door, facing Donghae and ____________________________*

DH: Let’s just wait for another minute. I’m sure there will be someone who can help us.

EH: *I nod*

1 hour had passed still no help. Where is Manager Hyung? What takes him so long?

SILENCE

EH: *sitting*

DH: *sitting*

You: *moving her head*

EH: *I notice __________________________________’s head is moving and found out that she is already asleep. I barely move because of worrying she might hit her head on the wall*

You: *She leans on Donghae’s shoulder*

DH: *He just realized that ______________________________’s already asleep. He gets his coat on the floor and covers it to ___________________________’s body and caresses her face*

EH: *looking at Donghae’s action*

DH: *He can’t help himself to put a smile on his face*

EH: You really love her huh? *I speak*

DH: *He looks at me* Yes *He turns his gaze back at _____________________________ and brushes her hair* You were absolutely right of what you’d told me about ___________________________ before. Her eyes are really attractive that can make you hypnotize, her kind-hearted that can make you fall in love with her more and her love which she can give you that can make you feel secure and important.

EH: *looking at him*

DH: I feel like I’ve already completed the missing part in my life. Whenever I’m with her, I always wish that I have this power to control the time so I can be with her as long as I want. It’s like she has this magic that can make you smile whenever you are down, can give you strength at times you want to give up and experience love in different feelings or ways rather. I don’t know. I really can’t explain my feelings. All I know is I’m happy to be with her and love her so much. *He looks at me* Is this how you feel when you’re still with her?

EH: *I nod at him* I can feel you Donghae. Whenever I’m with her, I always wish that __________________________ and I will be forever. But that was before so you don’t have to worry about me.

DH: Eunhyuk ah, can I ask you an awkward question?

EH: Go on

DH: Are you not regretting for letting go this girl? *seriously looking at me*

EH: No *I answer him*

DH: You’d love her so much that you are willing to give up everything just to be with her. You are willing to do anything just to make this girl happy because that’s how much you love her right? Don’t you really have any regrets about your decision for the two of you?

EH: To be frank, no. I know it’s for the best.

DH: If that’s what you say then I’ll believe you. *He pauses* I wish you are telling me the truth because if you are lying to me, I might not stand seeing you enduring the pain that I can cause you whenever I’m with _____________________________________. Once I have proved that you still love her, I really don’t know what to do. You know I love you and also __________________________ but I can’t stand seeing someone whom I love hurt because of me.

EH: Geez Donghae what are you whining? Of course I’m really sure that I don’t love _________________________ anymore that is why I set her free right? You know I won’t give her to anyone even you if I still love her. I’ll do anything and fight for her just to win her love again.

DH: But you can’t blame me for being bothered because I also know how much you love her. What if you are just doing this to protect _________________________ from being hurt?

EH: Stop thinking like that Donghae because everything that I told you is hundred percent truths. I assure you.

DH: I hope so.

You: *She moves*

DH: Oh _________________________________ ah,

You: *She removes her head on Donghae’s shoulder and rubs her eyes* I didn’t notice I fall asleep

DH: We don’t mind it *He gives __________________________ a sweet smile*

Suddenly we heard a shout from outside

MH: Eunhyuk ah, Eunhyuk ah, are you in there? *He shouted*

EH, DH & You: WE ARE HERE INSIDE THE ELEVATOR!!! *We scream*

MH: Just wait for another minute. I’ll just ask help from anyone ok?

EH: YES HYUNG!

MH: *He looks for help*

EH: We can go out now *relieve*

After an hour of waiting, we finally come out from the stuck elevator.

-Outside the Building, at the van-

MH: Donghae ah, why don’t you and _________________________ shi join us? I can send her home.

You: Oh no it’s ok Mr. I might bother you for accepting your favor.

DH: And besides Hyung I have a car with me. You don’t have to worry.

MH: I’m worried of ________________________________. She might get in danger if you are the driver. You are a reckless driver. *He teases*

EH & You: HAHAHAHA!

DH: Not really *He pouts* Well anyway, we have to go now. See you later Hyung, Eunhyuk ah

You: Thank you for thinking of my safety *She bows*

MH: Just take care you two

You: Yes we will *She bows and turns her gaze at me* Eunhyuk ah, thank you for tonight. I really enjoyed watching your musical. You impress me once again. *She smiles*

EH: Well that’s what I do *I smile*

MH: We’ll go first *He closes his window*

EH: *Waving goodbyes at Donghae and ________________________________.*

DH & You: *waving goodbyes and left*

EH: *I close the window*

-While on our way home-

EH: *looking outside*

MH: Eunhyuk ah,

EH: HMMM?

MH: Sorry I came late.

EH: It’s ok Hyung. What important is you still came to rescue us

MH: But still I’m sorry.  Just tell me if something hurts in you so I can bring you to a doctor right away.

EH: You don’t have to worry Hyung. It’s just a scratch, it will heal sooner. It won't take long *I look outside*

 

-End of Eunhyuk P.O.V-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 58

Once again, thank you for patiently waiting for my updates and for still reading this.

Sorry for all my mistakes like grammatical errors, typo errors and for lacking.

Hope you will like it.

God Bless

-lovelovehyukie-