Chapter 49

Last Love (Sequel of Unexpected) [EDITING]

 

Your P.O.V

-Morning, At Angels Home-

As what you always do in Angels Home, you visited Eunjae and play with him.

Y: *looking at Eunjae*
EJ: *playing his toy car. He suddenly sighs*
Y: What's wrong Eunjae? * his hair*
EJ: Nothing Eomma Noona. I'm just wondering when Appa Lee will visit me again. It's been months since the last time I saw him.
Y: Is that so. Maybe he's just busy doing his business. I know he will visit you soon *I smiled at him*
EJ: Really Eooma? Donghae Hyung always tell me that Appa Lee is busy.
Y: Donghae Hyung? So you mean Appa Lee and Donghae ssi knew each other?
EJ: Ne Eomma. I heard they are friends.
Y: I see.
EJ: Eomma, can I ask you something about Donghae Hyung?
Y: Sure. What about him? *I smiled*
EJ: What do you think of Donghae Hyung?
Y: HMMMM *thinking* Donghae Hyung is a caring, loving and understanding person. Why did you ask?
EJ: I'm just curious Eomma Noona. Can I ask you another thing? a bit crazy question than before.
Y: Go ahead
EJ: Do you like Donghae Hyung?
Y: Of course I like him. He is a very good friend of mine.
EJ: What I meant is likey likey?
Y: Ahh, Hmmm, Why are you asking me that?
EJ: Like what I said Eomma, I'm curious. Do you like him?
Y: You won't understand even I tell you.
EJ: I knew it. You like him Eomma but you're not yet sure about what you feel for him.
Y: I didn't say anything Eunjae.
EJ: But I can see it in your eyes. If you don't like Donghae Hyung, you can easily answer a No but you are hesitating and thinking of what to answer me.
Y: *amazed* Eunjae, you are just a kid. How can you say that?
EJ: I'm just a genius. HAHAHA, Kidding Eomma. Donghae Hyung loves you so much and I know you know that too Eomma. Both of you are just afraid of something. Whatever that thing bothering you two, I hope it can be clear. 
Y: *shocked*
HS: Oh ________ ssi you are still here,
Y: *back into your senses* Oh Hye Sun ssi *I bowed* Where are you going?
HS: Going to supermarket. Our food supplies are not enough for the upcoming weeks and also Eunjae doesn't have any strawberry milk left. 
Y: Oh I see. Ah! Can I come with you? I'll help you in shopping.
HS: Oh no. I'll just disturb you and besides Eunjae is playing with you,
EJ: No it's ok Hye Sun noona. It's already 10:00. I still have class to attend.
HS: Oh Yes. I remember.
Y: *I turn to face Eunjae* Eunjae, Eomma Noona will be out for a while but I'll be back ok. Let's play again after your class. *I smiled*
EJ: I understand Eomma Noona. *He stood up* I better get going. I must be ready for my class. See you later Eomma Noona and Hye Sun Noona. *He bowed and left*
HS: Is it really ok with you to help me in shopping?
Y: Yes Hye Sun ssi and besides, I didn't help you last time.
HS: Ok. Thank You __________ ssi.
Y: No problem Hye Sun ssi *I smiled*
HS: Let's go.

As what I wanted, I accompany Hye Sun ssi in mall to buy food supplies for them to eat. While we're on our way to the mall, something is bothering me, mine and Eunjae conversation. How can he know that thing about Donghae? How can he give me an advice like that? How can seven years old boy say that to me? SIGH. Seriously, until now, I'm not yet sure about what I feel for Donghae and it’s not because I still love Hyuk. I don't love him anymore. I only love Hyuk as my friend and besides this is what he wanted. SIGH. Donghae is a person who can easily love. He's kind, caring, supporting and loving person. He is always there and won't dare to leave you. Yes I love him but I'm not really sure if this love what I'm feeling for him is "love" as in love or its just I'm thankful for him because of what he had done to me. Thinking about Donghae's love for me is like a math problem that I have to solve. It cause me headache just by thinking of it. I don't know what to answer him because I'm not yet sure of what I truly feel for him and what's worse is that I might hurt him. But I don't have choice. Whether I like it or not, I have to solve this problem. I hope sooner or later I can figure out what I truly feel for him.
 

-End of Your P.O.V-

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V
 

-At SJ Dorm-

EH: *seating on the couch, scanning the channels*
DH: Hey Eunhyuk ah, have you seen my script?
EH: Huh? *I looked at him*
DH: I said if you seen my script?
EH: Ah *I turn my gaze back to the television and start scanning again* No.
DH: Are you sure? You didn't get it?
EH: No I didn't. Why would I get that?
DH: Because you used to get it. You always read my script and you even do an act of it.
EH: But that was before... when I'm still with ___________ *I whispered* Maybe you just misplaced it on your table.
DH: Maybe you are right. You don't have schedule?
EH: What do you think? Of course I don't have that's why I'm just sitting here and scanning this damn television. *annoyed*
DH: Wooh, do you have your period today? *teased* Just chill dude. 
EH: Sorry Donghae, I'm just suuuuuuppper bored.
DH: Why don't you go out?
EH: I have nowhere to go.
DH: Of course you have. AH! I know! Why don't you visit Eunjae? That kid misses you so much. Since you don't have schedule today, you can visit him and Eunjae can help you to be in the mood again. I’m sure he will be glad to see you.
EH: Yes, you are right. Why I didn't think about that earlier? Thank You Donghae. *I stood up*
DH: You are welcome. I have to go now ok.
EH: Ok, take care.
DH: You too. *He left*

-After an Hour, at Angels Home-

EH: Soo Eun ssi, where's Hye Sun ssi?
SE: She went at the mall to buy supplies for the kids. They are on their way home.
EH: Oh I see.
SE: Just wait for Eunjae here. Their class is about to finish. Do you want to have a drink?
EJ: No, I'm just ok. Thank you Soo Eun ssi.
SE: I'll leave you alone. I still need in the kitchen.
EH: Ok.
SE: *She left*
EH: *Seats on the couch. Wandering around the place*
EJ: *walked to the living room and noticed Eunhyuk* Appa Lee?
EH: *I looked at Eunjae* Eunjae!
EJ: APPA LEE!!! *He run to me*
EH: *I carry Eunjae*
EJ: *He hugs me* Appa Lee I'm so happy you are here. I miss you soooooooooo much!
EH: Really? You are happy to see me?
EJ: *He release himself* Of course Appa! *nodding cute* I was just thinking about you a while ago and now you are here in front of me. I am so happy! *smiling* You Appa, are you happy to see me again?
EH: Of course I do! You are my precious boy right? I'm so sorry I only visited you now. Appa Lee was just busy these past months and sorry too because I didn't show up last occasion.
EJ: It's ok Appa. What's important you are here.
EH: *I smiled* Oh! I have something to give you. *I put him down*
EJ: *waiting*
EH: *I get something on my bag* TADA!!! Our favorite. Strawberry Milk!
EJ: Thank you Appa. You remember. *He smiles and gets it*
EH: *I seat on the couch and let Eunjae seat on my lap* I bet you haven't receive strawberry milk for the past months.
EJ: *drinking* Aniyo Appa.
EH: So you mean Donghae Hyung always visited you here and brought strawberry milk for you? He is so thoughtful.
EJ: Aniyo. Donghae Hyung only visited me during M W TH.
EH: So you mean there is someone else who buys you strawberry milk every day?
EJ: Ne Appa. She's my Eomma.
EH: Oh I see. It looks like you already found the girl who I can marry? *I teased*
EJ: HMMM, Yes Appa. But I think she'll be Donghae Hyung's future girlfriend.
EH: Future girlfriend?
EJ: Yeah. Something like that.
EH: Really? Donghae never mention me about that girl. I'm curious. I wanna meet her.
EJ: Really Appa? 
EH: Because you said she's Donghae's future girlfriend. *Who could that girl? How can she be Donghae's future girlfriend? Don't tell me Donghae has other girl whom he loves? I can't forgive him!*
EJ: *looking at me*
EH: *I noticed him* Waeyo Eunjae?
EJ: I think you and Eomma Noona looks good together. You can be a nice couple.
EH: Jinja? *surprised* HAHAHA. But you just said that she's Donghae's girl.
EJ: Ne Appa. You are just unlucky you didn't meet her first before Donghae Hyung.
EH: What does she looks like?
EJ: She's pretty Appa and she's very kind. She always visits me every day and plays with me all day long. 
EH: Really? That's great. You found a nice eomma. I think she really loves you.
EJ: Yes Appa.
EH: I really wanna know her.
EJ: Good timing Appa. She'll come back later. She just went outside with Hye Sun noona. *He heard the sound of the door* Oh, they are here. *He looks at the back and saw you* Eomma Noona! *He runs to you* You are here again. You are right about Appa Lee Eomma. *He smiles* He is here! He came to visit me. *smiling* I want you to meet him.
Y: *You kneel down* that’s great Eunjae *smiling* I told you Eunjae *smiling*
EH: *Wa---wait! I know that voice. I quickly turn around to see Eunjae and that girl. I knew it!*
Y: *looking at Eunjae, smiling* Where is he? *She noticed me*
EH: *looking at you*
EJ: *He grabbed _________ ssi with him* Appa Lee she is _________ ssi my Eomma Noona and Eomma Noona he is Lee Hyukjae, my Appa Lee.
EH: *surprised*
Y: *looking at you* Nice to meet you Mr. Lee *She offered me her hands*
EH: *looking at her hands. A--a, nice to meet you __________ ssi.
EJ: *smiling*
HS: Oh Eunhyuk ssi you are here.
EH & Y: *let go each other's hands*
EH: Good Afternoon Hye Sun ssi. *I bowed* I came to visit Eunjae.

HS: That's great! You know what, this Kid misses you so much. *messing Eunjae's hair*
EJ: *pouting*
HS: Since you and _________ ssi are here, why don't you join us in lunch?
EH & Y: Oh no, it’s ok *refusing*
HS: Come On. You guys are welcome here. Don't be shy and besides, this kid beside me will be happy if you both join us.
EJ: *He looks at me* Appa, *He looks at ________ ssi* Eomma please join us *puppy eyes*
HS: Will you both refuse this kid's request?
EJ: *puppy eyes, pouting*
EH: *thinking* Ok *I carry Eunjae* 
EJ: How about you Eomma?
Y: Sure, *She Eunjae's hair*
HS: *Giggle* The three of you really looks like a family *smiling* Come on, let's eat.

After we're done eating lunch, Me and ___________ ssi play with Eunjae. Eunjae is having a great time with both of us. Eunjae and _________ even do a prank on me. This is the first time I saw him smiling like this and I'm so happy. Good thing Donghae suggested me to visit him today. I smiled

-At the Garden-

EJ: *sleeping on _________'s lap*
Y: * his hair*
EH: *I look at her*
Y: Small world right?
EH: Eh?
Y: I never thought that you could be Eunjae's Appa Lee.
EH: Ah... Yes, can I ask you ________ ssi how did you know Eunjae?
Y: I was on the park that time and I saw him crying because he's afraid that the dog will attack him. If I'm not mistaken, he was looking for you that time. He badly wanted to see you that he even dares to escape this place just to see you. *looking at him* Eunjae loves you so much. *She looks at me*
EH: *I look at her*
Y: *She smiles at me* So you should always visit him because just by seeing your presence he will feel so happy. He always ...
EH: *I'm not listening to her anymore. I only look at her smiling face and think of something. WAIT, What are you thinking? HEY EUNHYUK! WAKE UP!!!!!!!*
Y: *Snap* Are you still here?
EH: Eh? Ah! Of course!
Y: No you are not. What were you thinking?
EH: Nothing. *I looked at Eunjae*

 

 Its nearly evening so ________ ssi and I decided to go home. We said goodbyes to them and also to Eunjae. Eunjae said goodbye to me with a happy face.

EH & Y: *walking*
EH: Uhm ________ ssi, is it ok with you if I'll send you home?
Y: *She looks at me* No. *serious*
EH: *Ok, she's scary. Why she doesn't want to? Is she mad at me? Did I do something that annoys her?* W---why?
Y: It’s because I hate you.
EH: *WHAT? SHE HATES ME? Is it because of what I did to her from the past? I thought she forgave me already but why she’s being like this? What’s wrong?* Bu- But why you hate me ________ ssi? Did I do something that annoys you? Tell me.
Y: Why you keep calling me ___________ ssi? We are friends right? Can you please remove the suffix ssi? You can address me just like what you call me before.
EH: Jinja? So I can still call you Jagiya? o.O?
Y: Jagiya? HAHAHA. What the hell Hyuk. I'm not talking about that endearment. You can just call me by my name.

EH: * What's so funny about that? But ... This is the first time I heard her laugh again since the break up. I smiled*
Y: *Giggle* You didn't change. You are still the Eunhyuk whom I know. Still pabo. HAHAHA.
EH: YAH __________ I'm not pabo! *I yelled at her.*
Y: *surprised*
EH: *Crap! Why I yelled at her? Pabo Eunhyuk ah! She might get mad at you! PABO!!!* A--- ah, Sorry. I--- I didn't mean to yelled at you. Sorry. *I bowed and wait for her to yell at me too or hit my shoulder*
Y: *Giggle* That's what I meant to. Come on, I wanna go home now.
EH: *Surprised* You are not mad at me?
Y: Why would I get mad at you? In fact I'm glad. At least you are already comfortable with me. *smiling*
EH: Is that so. So you mean it’s ok with you if I will yell at you?

Y: Of course not. Come on, let’s go home.

EH: Ok.

 

-At your apartment-

Y: Thank you for sending me home. *She smiled at me*
EH: Uhm, _________
Y: Hmmm? *smiling*
EH: Uhm, can I... *Just say it Eunhyuk ah*
Y: *waiting*
EH: Can I ask you on a dinner?
Y: Ah, dinner date?
EH: Oh, yes. Something like that. What do you think?
Y: *Thinking*
EH: *anticipating*
Y: Sure. What time will you pick me up?
EH: *looking at my watch* Around 7:00
Y: Ok.
EH: Dress nicely ____ ah. See you later. *I smiled and left*
Y: *waving at him*

Asking her on a date is my first move. You are doing right Eunhyuk ah. I can't wait for the dinner date. I smiled.
 

-End of Eunhyuk P.O.V-

 

Your P.O.V

-At your apartment-

I: *surfing the net*
Y: Hey Ish, have you seen my ponytail?
I: No I didn't. *She looks at me, surprised* Where are you going? Why you're well dressed? Is there any occasion?
Y: I have a date.
I: Date? With whom? With Donghae?
Y: You'll know it soon. *I go upstairs to get my bag*

-After a minute-

~Knock Knock~

I: *opens the door, surprised*


EH: Hey Ish. It’s been a while. 
I: *Mouth Open*
Y: *I approached them and looked at Ish. I cover *
I: *back to her senses* Wait, he is your date? Eunhyuk? Are you sure or he's just fetching you? 
Y: Yes. He is. Is there something wrong about that?
I: So you mean you and Eunhyuk Oppa are *pointing at us* together again?
Y: Why? Are friends not allowed to have a dinner date? We're just friends Ish.
EH: _________ is right. We're good friends.
I: Really? *suspicious*
Y: We're telling you the truth.
EH: Oh _________ we have to go now.
Y: Ok. See you later Ish.
EH: See you.
EH & Y: *they left*
I: B---bye. *surprised*

~while on their way to the location~

EH: *Driving*
Y: *looking at the window*
EH: *He peek at you* I'm glad you accept my invitation.
Y: There's nothing wrong about it besides we are friends. Where are we going by the way? This way is familiar. I already went at this road.
EH: You'll know it soon. 

-30 minutes later-

EH: *He parked* We are here. *He gets off the car and quickly run to open the door for me*
Y: Thank You. *wandering around* I knew it. This place is where we celebrated our fourth anniversary. Why you bring me here? *looking at him*
EH: To have a dinner. This place is beautiful right? It’s the best place for lovers.
Y: Lovers? What do you mean?
EH: Let's go *He offers me his arms*
Y: *I look at it* O---ok. *I cling on it*

Hyuk hold me in his arms like he doesn't want to let me go again. As what I saw this place for the first time, it's still wonderful. It looks magical. I'm still speechless even though I already went at this place. But, why did Hyuk brought me here? What he's up to? Is he trying to have me again? But why? He doesn't love me anymore and so do I. 

EH: Wow. It's still a wonderful like before. *amazed*
Y: *looking at him* Hyuk, 
EH: Waeyo? *He looks at me smiling* 
Y: Why did you bring me here?
EH: Why? You don't want to?
Y: No. It's not like that. But I'm just confused. What's your reason?
EH: It’s just a way of helping you and Donghae.
Y: Donghae? *surprised*
EH: *Nod* I bet you know his true feelings for you. He is just afraid that if he starts courting you, I'll get hurt. But he is wrong. In fact I'll be glad if that will happen. So to prove to him that I'm not telling lies, I'll be the one who will make the first move.
Y: You know what, if I only love you until now, I’m starting to punch you. *Sigh* No wonder you and Donghae are best friends. 
EH: *smiling* I hope you can give him a chance _________ ah.
Y: *looking at him*
EH: Oh, he's waiting for you. I'll leave you here ok. Have fun with him. Enjoy. *He let me go*
Y: *looking at him* 
EH: By the way, you look stunning. You are still beautiful than before. *He smiled and left*
Y: *looking at him. So this is what he wants to do, jelping Donghae to have me. What a concern best friend. Sigh*
 

DH: *Sitting on the chair, playing the fork* What does Eunhyuk up to? Why he wants to eat at this place and he even commanded me to wear a coat. Aish.
Y: Ehem. *clears throat*
DH: *He quickly stood up, surprised* __________?! What are you doing here?
Y: Obviously to have a dinner with you. *I seat on the chair*
DH: Dinner with me? But Eunhyuk told me... *He paused*
Y: *I glare at him* You are just like him. Doing moves for the sake of another.
Waiter: Sorry to interrupt you Sir and Ma'am, would you like to have your orders?
DH: ah, ok,

-After Eating-

Y: *wiping my lips*
DH: *looking at you, worried*
KH: *Suddenly appears from nowhere* Hyung.
DH: *Surprised* What are you doing here?
KH: To sing a song for the both of you.
Y: Really? That's sweet Kyuhyun ssi. *applause*
KH: *He smiles at me and starts singing New Endless Love* http://youtu.be/50mK8vd8XWs
Y: *applause* Your voice is really wonderful.
KH: *He bowed* Thank you for praising me ________ ssi. I have to go. Have fun. *He left*

Y: *looking at Kyuhyun, smiling*
DH: *looking at you, worried*
Y: Why you keep looking at me with a worried face? *I looked at him*
DH: ________ ah, tell me the truth. Are you not hurt because of what Eunhyuk's doing? He's giving you to me.
Y: No I'm not. Why would I get hurt by the way? Is it because you think I still love him? I told you before that I don’t love him anymore. I get over him even him. I already accept that Hyuk and I can't be together again.
DH: But there's still a chance for both of you.
Y: Do you think there's still a chance for me and Hyuk if he keeps pushing me away from him? You know what, if I still love him like before, I'll get mad at him right now like I wanna punch and throw him away so that he can realize that I still love him. But I don't feel that way anymore.
DH: What will you do now? You know him. He thinks that being with me is the best for you. ah. He won't stop doing crazy stuffs until we become couple.
Y: Yeah I know. He is stubborn just like you. How can we stop him from doing this?
DH: *Thinking*
Y: *Thinking*
DH: I have something on my mind but I don't know if this will work or if you are willing to do it.
Y: What's that? Tell me.
DH: If, *hesitating* if we pretend like a couple whenever he's around.
Y: Pretending?
DH: That's not a good idea right? I'll change it. *thinking*
Y: No, let's do it. If that is the only way then we should do it.
DH: But,
Y: Don't worry. I can act.
DH: *looking at me* O am so sorry you have to pretend that we are couple.
Y: No Donghae. I’m the one who should be sorry here. I am so sorry Donghae for hurting you. It’s just I'm not really sure of what I really feel for you. I'm a little confuse.
DH: Don't be sorry. I can bear it.
Y: You are a really martyr person. Sorry again.
DH: *He smiles at me* So it’s a deal. Let's pretend that we are couple every time Eunhyuk is around.
Y: Ne.

The reason why I agreed on Donghae's suggestion was because I wanted to figure out what I really feel for him though I don't know if this is right. Just by doing this, I'll keep breaking Donghae's heart. I feel so sorry for him. I feel like I am an evil woman. Mianhe Donghae, it will not take long. Please bear with it. Sigh. I hope it will turn out fine.
 

-End of Your P.O.V-

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

EH: *leaning on his car*
KH: Eunhyuk Hyung,
EH: Oh Kyuhyun ah, 
KH: Can we go home now? I'm done with my task. I paid my liability.
EH: Yeah I know. Thank you Kyuhyun ah.
KH: Why are you doing this? Why are you sending _________ away from you?
EH: I'm not sending her away from me. I'm just helping her and Donghae to figure out what they truly feel for one another.
KH: Martyr. Don't you dare to approach me and cry on me one day
EH: Why would I do that? HAHAHA. *I looked at the stars* Kyuhyun ah, do you have any wish?
KH: Wish? Of course I have and that is to be the most powerful and undefeatable in Starcraft. Why you ask?
EH: What kind of wish was that?
KH: Why? It’s cool right? Besides I have everything that I want. Why bother wishing another one?
EH: Is that so. *looking at the stars*
KH: How about you?
EH: I just wanted to be happy, that's all.
KH: I see.

I just wanted to be happy and that's my only wish. Am I really happy of what I am doing?
 

-End of Eunhyuk P.O.V-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 49.
Hope you'll like it.
Don't HATE DONGHAE nor YOURSELF *begging*
If it will not turn out like what you're expecting, please don't hate them. I'm just doing this for the sake of my ff. I hope you'll understand.
I'm trying to give you all a nice update.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE YOU'VE GIVEN TO ME =))) I appreciate it so much.
Sorry if until now I still make mistakes like WRONG GRAMMAR, TYPO ERRORS and I STILL LACK in writing XDDD PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. *Puppy Eyes*
Anyway, THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS and to ALL COMMENTS. 
Just wait for my upcoming updates ok? ^.^
COMMENTS are love :))))) VIOLENT REACTIONS are more love ^^
Thank you for waiting.
God Bless.
All PICTURES are NOT MINE.CREDIT to the REAL OWNER.
-lovelovehyukie-