4 Nightmares

The Subtle World [HIATUS]
 
Hee Young/YOU POV
 
I woke up in the middle of the night. I sat up straight on my bed and looked around, there was nothing. My throat felt dry so i got out of my bed and walked towards the door. I placed my hand on the cold doorknob and opened the door. I got out and left the door open because i was going to go back to sleep after i get what i need.
 
I walked towards the kitchen trough the livingroom which seemed colder than before. I suddenly saw the two girls again holding their hands, looking lifeless and staring at me. My eyes widened in horror and i froze. The other one of the girls lifted her hand and pointed straight at me. My breath became faster as my heart started beating rapidly. I turned my head around to see what was there and thats when it happened. My whole life literally flashed in front of my eyes when i saw it. Everything went black...
 
-
 
I suddenly jerked up in my bed. I was now in a sitting position and my heart was beating rapidly and i was on a verge of hyperventilating. Soon i calmed down after realization hit me. I had a dream.. About the two girls and the lady. Actually it was more like a nightmare, it felt so realistic.. Too realistic if you could say so. I turned my head towards the nightstand next to my bed and grabbed my phone. I checked the time and noticed that it was still night.. midnight to be excact.
 
I stood up from my bed and looked around to make sure that there was nothing that could actually kill me right on this spot. I stuffed my phone in my pajamas pocket and started walking towards the door of my room.
 
I placed my hand on the cold doorknob and opened the door, closing it behind me. I looked around to check that there was nothing that could actually kill me and when i made sure that i was safe for now i walked towards my cat which was sleeping on the sofa.
 
I sat right next to it and reached for the remote. I turned the TV on and scrolled trough the channels until i found some random dramas on TV.
 
I started feeling sleepy but i didn't want to sleep yet because i was scared that something might happen to me while i sleep or thet i will get another overly realistic nightmare. Suddenly i felt something next to me. I turned my head to see what is it and then i saw Kai sitting there staring at me worriedly.
 
''What do you want?'' I asked him annoyed by the fact that he teleported in my house. 
 
''Luhan hyung asked me to get you because he saw you with his telekinesis, he wouldnt give me anymore infromation so just close your eyes while i teleport us to him so you wont faint'' He said. I nodded and he stood up and pulled me up with him. He sneaked his arms around my waist.
 
''You ready?'' He asked. I closed my eyes and nodded while clinging onto his shirt. He then teleported away, leaving nothing behind.
 
-
 
''We're here..'' He mumbled and i opened my eyes only to be greeted my eleven pairs of eyes, staring at me. I gulped feeling nervous.
 
''LUHAN!!'' One of them, who happened to be the tallest one among them all was now fuming with anger. Luhan flinched and smiled nervously.
 
''HOW COULD YOU DRAG KAI INTO THIS !?'' He was now screaming at Luhan.
 
''I-I... Wait i cant!... just- I coudnt kill her and neither could Tao, Kai and Lay either!'' He said while pointing at the others accusingly. The tall one sighed and nodded his head in understandment.
 
''Well.. Why?'' He asked.
 
''Kris ge, she's young and innocent. She has her whole life in front of her and we are supposed to take it away from her? And she aslo has sixht sense, something not everyone has and yet we're supposed to kill her?'' Lay suddenly blurted making everyone, including me turn their heads towards him.
 
''I guess youre right.. She does have almost everything after her.. And besides the devil said that we should, i repeat SHOULD kill her. He didn't say that we MUST, NEED or HAVE to kill her'' Kris said glancing at me and everyone nodded, excluding me.
 
''Umm.. Luhan.. Why am i here now?'' I asked him completely confused about my being in their house. They turned their head to my direction.
 
''OH! That.. What excactly did you dream of?'' He asked. I tilted my head at that question.
 
''Dude seriously.. you asked me to get her only because of that?'' Kai mumbled looking and sounding half asleep now.
 
''Theres more to it.. Just tell me Hee Young'' He said and smiled.
 
''Well.. There were these two dead like girls and... and that lady... It felt so realistic and i felt like i was about to die.. i mean... my whole life flashed before my eyes before i jerked up from my bed..'' I mumbled. Luhan widened his eyes and sighed. The others turned their gaze to Luhan.
 
''I saw you with my telekinesis and they were in your room Hee Young.. You were about to die if you didn't wake up on time. Thats why i sent Kai to get you.'' He said while meeting my gaze. I gasped.
 
''That doesn't really answer the question of why am i here..'' I mumbled. 
 
''You have sixht sense Hee Young. Thats something you cant find that easily and we dont want you to die because we will need you and were not gonna let you die'' Lay said sounding more serous than he ever sounded.
 
''Oh and by the way.. Someone has to sleep with you so we can make sure that nothing is going to kill you'' The tall dude, Kris said again.
 
''And since you're already in Kai's arms he can be with you'' He said smirking. When i noticed that what he was saying right now i pushed Kai away and widened my eyes in shock.
 
~LE BEAUTIFUL SKIP~
 
I was in my room sitting on the bed with my arms crossed and puting. Kai was also lying behind my back on the bed, facing my back with his other hand supporting him.
 
''Come on just sleep! I promise i wont do anything to you!'' He whined. I turned around to face him and this time i wasnt puting and my arms wern't crossed.
 
''You'' I said pointing at him, ''Dont try anything funny'' I continued and lied down next to him. Soon enough we both fell asleep.
 
-
 
I was walking in a dark corridor with door on the both sides, it seemed endless. Soon i heard some footsteps from behind me. I turned to look was there anything behind me and i saw nothing. I continued walking forward until the footsteps seemed to get louder. I stopped and at the same time when i stopped i heard something collapse. It sounded like a body collapsing on the floor. I turned to see is there anything behind me but there wasn't. When i turned back to face the front i saw something horrifying.
 
A young girl who was wearing a blood stained school uniform. She had a long ginger hair and her head hung down. Suddenly She lifted her head up. Her face was all stained with blood and she didnt have eyes. My eyes widened in horror and it felt like i couldn't move an inch. I tore my gaze away from her face and looked at her hands. She held her both eyes in her right hand and she had a small pocket knife in her left hand.
 
I suddenly felt pain in my left side and when i looked down i saw that she had stabbed me with the kife. She then dropped her eyeballs and grabbed my throat with her free hand. Her long and sharp nails were digging in my throat...
 
-
 
Suddenly i woke up to a horrible pain on my left side and throat. I started coughing wildly and i placed my hand on my throat only to feel something warm and wet, blood. At the same time Kai woke up and seeing me in that condition he yelled for the members to come in the room. He also noticed the deep cut on your side. He was worried and everyone could tell that. Soon everyone was in the room and Lay was now on my side. He pressed me down on the bed and took my hand off of my throat. He then placed his own hand on my throat and soon light started to emmit (how do you write it?) from his hand. When he was done healing me everyone of us gathered to their living room.
 
______________________________________________________
 
Here is the long awaited chapter ! :D Sorry for not updating but i'll try to updat next week or sooner
 
Comments and subbies are loved! I dont bite ^^ Hope ya like this