3 Nameless chappie....

The Subtle World [HIATUS]

New poster ^^ by --bunniku from Take You Higher Graphics Shop ^^

____________________________

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and wondered where am i. Then it hit me, everything that happened yesterday. How could i be so stupid to trust them so easily? I sat up and kicked the blanket off me. I stood up and looked around wondering how could i get out of here. I heard someone twisting the doorknob and then it opened. It revealed Kai... (Is it just me or does this sound weird?..) He walked towards me and on every step he took towards me i took a step back until my back hit the wall. I looked up only to see him smirking down at me.

''Ready to go?'' He asked and before i could even respond he took my waist and teleported away.

-

I was in front of my house and Kai was still holding my waist. Everything felt dizzy and then i just collapsed in his arms.

 

Kai POV

 

I was sitting on Lay hyungs bed next to Tao. Lay and Luhan hyungs were standing in front of us thinking about the plan on how to get Hee Youngback to her house whitout others noticing her.

''Kai, you go wake her up before the others get up and teleport her away from here'' Luhan said. I nodded as i stood up from Lay's bed and walked towards the door. I opened it and left the room .

I walked towards the room Hee Young was in and opened the door only to see her already awake.

I walked towards her and every step i took she took one step back until her back hit the wall.I smirked and asked

''Ready to go?'' I sneaked my hands around her waist before she could even respond and teleported away.

-

I was now in front of Hee Youngs house but then she ssuddenly collapsed. I started panicking and then i saw something shiny under the doormat. I was holding Hee Young in my arms until i figured that it was the key. I managed to somehow teleport the key in my hand and unlocked the front door. The lights were out so i assumed that nobody was home. I carried Hee Young in and placed her on a sofa that was in the living room.

I looked at her and i just couldn't leave her there so I went to find her room.

After i found her room i wnt back to her and lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

I gently placed her on the bed and crouched next to her bed studying her features, she was beautiful i had to admit but there was something about her that i didn't know. Why couldn't i imagine myself killing her when the devil clearly told us all to get rid of her... 

I glanced at the clock that was attached to a wall and sighed. I needed to go unless i want to my hyungs to find out what am i doing right now. As i stood up i took one last glance of her and saw her sleeping there calmly. Again i sighed unable to tell this feeling i had with her and then i teleported away.

 

End of Kai POV

Hee Young/You POV!!!

 

I woke up feeling dizzy... Again. I looked around to find out where am i and to my suprise i was in my room lying on my bed. I got up and walked to my  wardrobe. I glanced at the clock and saw that i've slept the whole day and now it was 8 PM. There is no point going anywhere today so i got myself a towel and my pajamas. I went to the bathroom aand took a shower.

After i did that i walked back to my room and sat on my bed.

There were many questions running through my mind and i couldn't seem to find an answer to any of them. Suddenly all the lights went off but luckily i had my phone right next to me, so i took it and used the cameras flashlight to light the room. I stood up and looked around the room in case there is something.

There was nothing so i started walking towards the door. Slowly i placed my hand on the doorknob feeling scared. I opened the door and everywhere was dark. I walked out of my room when i had a feeling something is behind me.

I walked through the living room to the front door (how to spell this? :D ). I slipped on my ballet flats and placed my hand on the doorknob but then i felt like something was touching my right knee. I turned around panicked to see what it was but there was nothing and the feeling left when i moved. Then again i turned around and opened the door before something creepier could even happen.

As i stepped out i didn't close the door completely because i wanted to get back inside. As i walked down the porch i tripped over something and hurted my knee. I looked up only to see two young girls standing like 20 meters away from me. I panicked and quickly stood up. When i looked there again the girls were gone.

I quickly walked to the fuses and checked them all. Someone had switched all the lights off. I switched them back on and closed the box, locking it after i switched them all back on and closed the box. After that i quickly made my way back to the front door wanting to get inside.

-

As expected all the lights were now on. I slipped out of my ballet flats and walked towards the door of my room. I placed my hand on the doorknob and opened the door. As i got in i went straight to bed and fell in deep slumber trying not to think about anything creepy.

____________________________

Hi guise ! ^^ Sorry for the wait... I had to study and i almost failed in my math and biology test because of writing this but i was lucky to get pretty good scores from my chemistry test ^^

I know this chappie is somehow lame and a bit odd ? :D But i'm having a summer beak after next week so i'll be able to update more often ^^ + I have two other stories to take care of too ^^

COMMENTS, SUBBIES AND EVERYTHING IS LOVED!