1 Creepy lady and a scary guy

The Subtle World [HIATUS]

So this will be the first chappie and exo will be appearing in this chappie *O* And i didn't really know how to describe some outfits so i just linked them.... ENJOY!

Oh yeah i almost forgot !! It will be in you're / Kang Hee Young's POV and i'll introduce some minors that are going to appear in this story in a beginning of the chapter where are they going to appear....

Park Min Hee

201210044174.jpg

- 19 years old, youre roommate, caring, petite body, talkative, social, works part time at a cafe, usually the one who gets all the goofy ideas and is a very good friend of yours

______________________________

 

I took a one last glance at the mirror before progressing to the kitchen. Was wearing this since it was pretty warm outside and my hair was straight as always. I turned around and started walking towards my door. I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open.

As i stepped out i was greeted with a tight hug. I was shocked at first but then i giggled a bit after noticing that it was my friend and also my roommate, Park Min Hee but i call her Minnie. She released me from that tight hug and smiled.

''Gosh! Do you have any idea how much i've missed you?'' She asked. I shook my head at her childisness and smiled. She wen't aboard to study but apparently she just stayed for couple of weeks, she went to Japan.

''Soo.. You better drag yourself to school with me because i aint going alone again'' I stated and dragged her to towards her room. I twisted the doorknob open and pushed her inside her room with her luggage.

''Chill! And i'm coming with you, i don't want to miss a good opportunity to meet some hot guys'' She said as she walked to the door with her bag,  she was wearing this (Imagine a korean girl who has a short bob haircut wearing this :P ).

''What do you mean by the word hot'' I asked her completely clueless about the guys she was talking about and i really think she has already met most of the guys in our college.

''Aish..'' She ruffeled her hair in frustration because of me being all clueless again then continued ''If you would take your nose out of your books you would propably know it already but since you dont know i'll be explaining it to you while wo go to college'' I nodded and straightened my skirt a bit.

''Shall we go then?'' I asked her while poking her stomach a little she just nodded and walked towards the door me trailing behind her like a duckling following its mother (hehehe lol..) As she opened the door we got out of the house and i closed the door behind me.

I turned around only to notice her already walking on the streets whitout me beside her. I smiled a little knowing that she does it always purposely to avoid telling me the news about some hot guys.. I should really stop calling them hot i dont even know what do they even look like. I smiled a bit and ran to her.

''Hey hey hey who told you to leave me?'' I asked her jokingly while she laughed a bit then she answerd.

''Well first of all you seriously need to stop reading so much books or you will seriously turn into one, second of all there are going to be 12 new guys in our college and darn it the news spread fast...'' She mumbled the last thing slowly. I nodded and then said

''Well i just kind of happen to like, no i just happen to love reading books and its easy for you to say that the news spread fast when the whole place knows you..''

''Well maybe if you would try to actually talk to people and hang out with them after school and stuff..'' She said in a matter of fact tone.

''Nah.. I'm good and besides i need to find myself a part time job, you know i cant always depend on my parents money'' I said while adjusting my skirt a little. She then suddenly looked at me and smiled. Knowing that smile she's up to something and i mean it, she's literally up to something.

''Oh well! I gotta go now since we're already here and my class is starting soon!'' I loudly said before she could suggest anything and ran off towards the building.

I was in the building already walking to my classroom. I was actually in a somehow happy mood always when i'm having literature. I chose literature as my major subject because of my interest in.. Well everything about it but that does not mean i'm not good in any other subjects. I do have few languages as my minors but thats not important right now. I got into class and well i got there right then when the teacher came in. I took a seat at my usual place wich was in the very front besides the window.

~Fastforward to the lunch time because you're lazy bum author is just too lazy to tell you what happened on the classes and besides its almost midnight here~

I walked towards the cafeteria while thinking what would Min Hee suggest, besides i'd still be with her now since its the lunch time and i cant avoid those sillyideas of her's. Suddenly i felt a presence behind me so i stopped walking. I turned around only to see nobody and i literally mean nobody being with me in that hall. I turned around again hoping that nothing horrible wont pop right in front of me while i begun to walk again. Then again i felt presence behind me but this time way closere that it previously was. I stopped feeling a bit scared since having a sixth sense is actually creepier than many people imagine it to be.

There are ghosts, demons, devils ect. that will seriously creep the sh*it out of you especially when you're alone walking in a corridor. But the good thing about having a sixth sense is that you can actually see what kind of aura people have, are thay bad or good even if they look the opposite. But the little that i knew it was a big mistake to turn around as i now did.

I gasped and quicly covered my mouth with my hands from preventing me to scream. There was a girl standing behind me all  dressed up in a white dress, it looked like a wedding dress to be exact. It was fully covered with blood and she had her head hung down. Her hair was a perfect mess short and messy. Her face was covered with blood also. I slowly begun to walk backwards but it just lifted its head up and looked at me with those soul-less eyes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and i stiffened. The lady was still in front of me but i didn't really dare to turn around to see who was behind me. I dropped my arms to my sides and gulped. I haven't experienced anything that horrible since i was 12 years old and then again i was alone in a corridor. I turned around only to see a guy. Very hot but scary looking guy indeed. He had this somehow innocent but somehow devilish aura around him, like he'd just stopped time from running and everything froze or something like that.

I was scared... Well creeped out and i took a step backwards. I felt his eyes boring deep into my soul like he wanted to kill me or something. Then i remembered about the lady in a bloody wedding dress and i slowly turned around only to see it gone. I turned around again to see is the guy still there but he wasn't or so i tought.

I was now all alone in the corridor, too scared to understand what was happening at the moment. My mind was blank, i couldn't understand anything that just happened so i decided to go to the cafeteria quickly to tell Min Hee that i'm going home because i'm not feeling well. Of course i had to lie just now or else she will think that i'm some kind of lunatic who ran away from a mental hospital.

As i was walking down the corridors i saw the same scary looking guy beside another taller guy who actually looked pretty intimidating too. Both of them have this aura that i cant really tell but something tells me that i have to stay away from them or something bad will happen.

I fastened my pace as i got out of the building. I was heading home. I needed to do some research about that lady and find out something about that guy.

Could he see that creepy lady too or is he some kind of lunatic?

As i was walking down the streets i felt presence right beside me so i stopped walking right away. It didn't go away and i didn't want to see who it was but oh well, you know how they say curiousity kills a cat...

I looked and i saw it again. The lady in a bloody wedding dress was there.

I didn't care if someone tought that i'm some kind of lunatic but i started running there where my legs would take me.

I was running and running until i tought that i am on a safe distance from that creepy lady. I was panting hard and i looked around. I was on a graveyard.

I felt even more scared here than there. But the worst part of getting here was actually that the lady followed me here. This time she didn't keep her head down, she was intensly looking at me.

The lady lifted her hand and pointed at me. I took a few steps backwards but then i bumped into something hard. I gulped and slowly tuurned around knowing that this might be the end of Kang hee Young. Well at leasst i can die knowing who killed me, right?

I saw the guy again and it felt like the time had stopped again. he suddenly took my wrist and started running towards the forest while dragging me along.

Was he trying to save me? Or is he trying to kill me in a way that no one will see how will i die?

I am now literally going to have a heart attack if this continues this rate.

''Who are you and what do you want?'' I managed to ask him but he seemed to ignore me. He was now dragging me by my wrist in a forest.

''yah! Yah!'' I yelled while yanking my now sore wrist away from him. He then stopped dragging me with him and turned to look at me.

''You saw her?'' He asked me while i was rubbing my now sore right wrist.

''Who are you?'' I asked gim again trying to avoid his question.

''Answer me now'' He said sternly. I just looked at him and gulped.

''Who.. Is... She?'' I hestitated first about asking him this but then i still asked. He sighed and looked away.

''I cant do this...'' I heard him mumble. I just glared at him wondering should i ask him what he cant do and who is he. He then sighed again and looked at me.

''Whatever you do... Please do not get yourself near that lady'' I was still looking at him completely clueless.

''Who.. Are you?'' I hestitated at first before asking but its now or never.

''You dont need to know that yet and now go just go before anything worse happens'' He said while turning me around and pushing me forward a little. I turned around to see is he still there but to my suprise he wasn't there anymore. I sighed and begun walking home hoping that i won't bump into anything creepy on may way home.

______________________________

*Cleares troath* Hope you like it ^^ I really had no idea how should i start this whole story but here it is (:

I think you can easily guess who that guy is but about the lady you will have to wait :D

Thank you to every one who subscribed!

Comments are loved! I won't bite!.. or maybe if you don't comment >:D