Wish: Hangout

Boom! I'm Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seven || Wish: Hangout

 

Choi Yujin

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock. It was saturday, so why did I even set my alarm up? I turned toward my side only to have my blanket pulled away. I groaned in annoyance and as I sat up to grab the piece of cloth, an intruder sat down beside me and pushed me off my own bed.

"OW!" I blurted, rubbing the sore part of my head when my morning intruder lied down on my bed, smirking at me.

"Oh, did I hurt Cha Hakyeon's soon to be girlfriend?" that familiar voice spoke up and I looked up only to roll my eyes, "Oh no! What will I do if Hakyeon would punch me for hurting his soon to be girlfriend? Oh no!"

Jeongmin did some exaggerated shocked or panicking movements which only annoyed the hell out of me. I looked towards my clock to see that it was only six thirty in the morning. Six freaking thirty! I grabbed and fistful of hair and snickered at my best friend, "Oh how wonderful would it be if Hakyeon would actually punch you square in the face."

I heard Jeongmin gasped and as I stood up glaring at him, he looked at me, now with real, shocked eyes and mouth opened, "Did you just wish that Hakyeon would punch your best friend Jin?!"

"What if I did?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him a bit, lying back on my bed. He gasped again and pulled me up to sit making me groan again.

"Yah! I'm your best friend! You should love me more than you should love your soon-to-be boyfriend!" Jeongmin shook me and I pushed his hands off in annoyance as I glared at him again.

"Jeongminnie, being my best friend, you should know by now that I am not a morning person. So why are bothering me soooo early in the morning?!" I sighed as I tried my best to push him off my lovely bed, "It's six thirty, freaking six thirty! And for the last time, Cha Hakyeon isn't my boyfriend!"

"I said 'soon-to-be' boyfriend." Jeongmin emphasized as I rolled my eyes for the nth time.

"Whatever! Now go away! I want to sleep!" I groaned as Jeongmin smack my head. I rubbed my sore forehead as Jeongmin made me stand up while shaking his head.

"You silly silly girl. It's saturday!" He said with the joyous voice and I snickered.

"So what? Let me sleep Jeongmin!" I whined and he only shook his head, amused.

"It's the saturday Jin. You know, the saturday wherein you, me and VIXX would hangout." he stated so casually that it made my eyes widened. Wait. That saturday is today?! I didn't know!

As if hearing my thoughts, Jeongmin gave me a sweet smile. "Yeah, but don't fret Jin. I'm here to help you. Now, go on have a shower and leave the rest to me."

I turned towards him and gawked at him, "What do you mean you'll take care of the rest?"

Jeongmin laughed and pushed me towards my bathroom door, "Just trust me okay. We'll meet VIXX at seven thirty so please finish showering earlier. They'll be the ones who will fetch us here by the way."

"Wha? How will they know where my house is at? And how do you know all of these things?" I questioned as Jeongmin could only shook his head with a smile.

"I have my sources. Well, more like a source. Jaehwan and I surprisingly become good friends. Isn't that amazing?" He laughed and shooed me, "Now go princess, don't let your prince waiting for you for too long."

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my towel and did my morning routine. Fresh out from the shower, I saw Jeongmin sitting on my now fixed bed with a charming smile. I mouthed an 'o' that made him chuckle and he pointed towards the direction of my cabinet and I saw two outfits hanged on the cabinet's handle. I raised my eyebrow at him, pointing at the clothes, "Uhm, what are those?"

Jeongmin laughed and casually slings his arm around me, "Your clothes dear. Go on pick one. You need to look good for Hakyeon afterall."

I rolled my eyes at my best friend's last sentence and stared at the clothes he picked. I had to admit, Jeongmin has the fashion sense. I wouldn't argue with that. With him being the most vain person alive that I knew, it's no wonder that the guy has some thing for fashion. But the clothes he pick for me are too...girly for my liking. I mean. I don't know, they're really are just too girly for me.

I looked at Jeongmin who was waiting for my answer as I sighed, "I can't wear any of those!"

"Wha? Why not?" Jeongmin gawked at me as I pushed him outside my room. Before I could fully close the door, I looked at him and did a mehrong.

"They're too girly for my liking."

I slammed the door shut with Jeongmin blinking dumbly before turning back to my cabinet while tapping my chin, "Now what should I wear?"

Should I just pick one of these clothes or.... I shook my head and slapped my cheeks, what am I thinking? This isn't a date. We are just hanging out with VIXX! I sighed as I bit my lower lip and rammaged my cabinet for something nice to wear.

 

Lee Jeongmin

I blinked dumbly at the door that Jin had closed in front of me. That girl! I'm trying my best for her to look nice in front of her soon to be boyfriend and all she could say was she couldn't wear any of the clothes I picked?! I searched for fifteen in her closet to find those perfect pieces of clothing! After all, Jin never fix her self or something that's why I decided to help her yet she rejected it. 

I rolled my eyes as I sigh. I'm just being the good friend I am and I don't want her to look bad in front of Hakyeon. Hakyeon. That guy. I didn't think he would actually fall for my tomboyish best friend. I smiled at the thought as I went down the stairs and decided to wait for Yujin at their living room instead. On the way, Yujin's mom greeted me and I bowed down.

"Good morning imo." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Ah, dear dear Jeongmin, picking up Yujin so early in the morning? I didn't even see you enter our house." she laughed as my smile grew wider.

"Ah ne, hyung is the one who opened the door for me a while ago before he left and yes, I'm here to pick her up because we are hanging out with VIXX." I replied as Yujin's mom's smiled wider.

"Ah I see, Yonghwa opened the door for you eh? And VIXX? isn't that the group where Yujin's crush's belongs too?" she asked giggling as I nodded with a smile plastered on my face.

"Ne, Hakyeon is a part of that group. They've invited Yujin yesterday and invited me to come along too." I replied and Yujin's mom nodded.

"I see. Take care of my Yujin arrasseo? I would love to meet Hakyeon someday." Yujin's mom laughed, "I shall go to work now too. Don't forget to have some breakfast before you leave okay."

I waved goodbye at Yujin's mom and sat down on their sofa. You see, Yujin and I had been friends since 5th grade so I kinda grew close with her family as she was with mine. Yujin grew up without his dad and since her brother had a far from her, he was the one who is supporting Yujin's education. Despite having a far gap, Yujin stayed close with her brother, even spoiling her at times, and of course, she was close to her mother that she often tells imo her secrets. That includes her, liking Cha Hakyeon.

I was lost in thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate making jump in my seat. I fished the object out of my pocket and saw that I got a message from Jaehwan.

/ we're already outside Yujin's house....if this is the right house anyway. /

I laughed at his message and looked through the living room window to see six guys standing outside, scrutenizing Yujin's door. I was about to send a reply towards Jaehwan when I saw Yujin, as lovely as ever, walked down the staircase.

I can say that even though my best friend is a bit tomboyish and likes simple outfit more, I think it was what Yujin makes her stand out from the rest of the crowd. Maybe that's why Hakyeon had his eyes on her? I smiled at her as she placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip.

"How do I look?" she asked and I tapped my chin teasingly before giving her a thumbs up.

"Suprisingly good despite having a bad fashion sense." She kicked me as I laughed and I fixed myself nodding towards their door, "Kaja, VIXX is already waiting for us outside.

Cha Hakyeon

I walked with my friends towards Yujin's house while fidgeting with my fingers. I'm nervous, I know. I looked towards my friends who are casually strutting down the road and I sighed. *Everything will be fine.* I try to reassure myself and looked at each of my friends. Well, everyone of us looked decent so there's no need to worry.

In corner of my eyes, I saw  Jaehwan smile and I turned towards him only to see his sweet smile turning into a devious one. I slowly backed off from him bumping into Taekwoon at the process. Taekwon hissed and I jumped startled as I stared at him with widened eyes. I gawked, still staring at Taekwoon when everyone else started bursting into laughter.

"Hyung, why are you so nervous?" Hyukkie asked as I blinked.

"Don't worry too much, everything will be okay. We promised that we won't mess up right?" Hongbin reassured me while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry. Sooner or later, you and Yujin would be closer than you can imagine." Wonshik smiled as I saw Taekwoon roll his eyes.

"Yeah, so get yourself together you old person." Taekwoon stated making me gaped at him, clenching my chest.

"O-Old p-person? Excuse me?!" I blurted as Taekwoon rolled his eyes again.

"You're excused." he blurted making everyone burst into laughter again. I stared at Taekwoon before shaking my head as Jaehwan approached me, casually slinging his arm around me.

"We're near." he stated as I looked at him confused.

"How sure are you?" I asked as he grinned at me.

"100% sure. Oh and here." Jaehwan stated handing a piece of small, warm paper bag and I looked at him confused, "Jeongmin said Yujin hadn't taken her breakfast yet, so give that to her okay?"

"O-kay. How come you know a lot of things? and did you just say Jeongmin? Since when are you close with that guy?" I scoffed as I peeked over the paper bag Jaehwan gave me.

"Since yesterday?" he tapped his chin and Hyukkie spoke out next.

"Hyung, how and why did you even want to get close with Jeongmin-sshi? Oh and Hakyeon hyung, I thought you walked Yujin noona home already. How come you didn't know her address?"

The maknae and the rest of the guys looked at me as I shrugged with a nervous laugh, "She only let me walk her to the bus station. She never wanted me to follow her until her actual home."

The guys all shook their head and my oh-so-kind friend, Taekwoon, was the one who spoke out for them, "You're such a loser. You should've insisted that you walk her home to make sure she's safe."

I bit my lower lip in annoyance knowing that Taekwoon was actually right but what can I do?! She might reject the offer still! Wait...No...Yujin can't do that....She has the gift still...Realizing this I face palmed myself and Hongbin actually patted my shoulder to make me feel okay. I sighed and tried to change the attention towards Jaehwan who is busy looking at his phone.

"Yah, How come you are close with that Jeongmin?!" I said with a bit more annoyance in my voice that I've planned to which made him laughed.

"Chill Hakyeon hyung~ I'm doing this for you anyway. Besides, Jeongmin seems like a cool guy so you don't need to worry about him much." He casually stated and as I was about to open my mouth, Jaehwan pointed a house at the end of the street.

"Oh look! There it is!" He stated and all of us jogged towards the said house. The house was simple two storey building, painted in white, with a second floor terrace leading to one of the rooms of the house and  a small white fence around it. We casually walked inside the and looked around, before scrutenizing the brown simple carved door. 

"Is this it?" Wonshik asked as Jaehwan took his phone to double check.

"Well, this is what Jeongmin wrote for the address, so I guess this is it." Jaehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter