Wish: Be Mine

Boom! I'm Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One || Wish: Be Mine

 

 

Cha Hakyeon

It was one of those fine spring days and today is a very important day. It's the day when I finally give my confession to one special girl. Which girl? Choi Yujin. I looked everywhere just to find someone like her. Cheesy? I guess this is what happens when you are struck by that arrow called love. Cupid must have shot me hard, 'cause I actually fell in love with her -- at first sight. I've been keeping this feeling inside me for months and my friends are bothering me to confess to her already. I told them I was afraid of rejection but they told me, who would reject the Cha Hakyeon? Well, that boosted my esteem a bit but I still have this doubt deep down. Will she really accept my heart? 

I was staring outside the window, not bothering to listen to the boring lecture Mrs. Kwon is talking about, and i let my mind wander on what could possibly happen later at lunch. Me, approaching Yujin. Confessing to her. Her, accepting it. Us, happy together. Perfect! I smiled at the thought and as if on cue, the bell rang. Everyone happily stood and went towards the door, leaving Mrs. Kwon in front shaking her head.

I closed my book, stuffing everything inside my bag and stood up. I actually feel good today. I looked at Mrs. Kwon smiling at her whom she returned back with a small smile. I took a deep breath and pumped my fist in the air.

"Time to make dreams into reality."

 

Choi Yujin

It was lunch time. Finally! As I walked happily thru the hallways, I saw a familiar figure in the crowd making me smile. I rushed towards the figure, avoiding all of the stares and glares I've obtain thru the process of 'passing thru the crowd' and hooked my arm around him making him jumped in surprised.

"Jin!" 

I smiled at him, swinging his arm childishly, "Hello Jeongminnie. How's your day so far?"

"Childish as ever, Yujin?", he laughed and poked my head, "It was boring as usual. How's yours?"

"Boring too." 

"Figures. School is boring, what can we do?" he said smiling.

"Yeah, but somehow, I can feel that my day will be a bit better after lunch!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Really? And why is it going to be a bit better?"

"Because", I grabbed his eyeglasses and wore it, "I said so."

I ran towards the cafeteria, leaving Jeongmin shaking his head, smiling.

 

After the long line and waiting, we are finally sitting at our table, munching our food.  I am sitting with Jeongmin, the two of us alone in the table for no one wants to join us and be our friend. Why? I don't know. People here have their own cliques and everything and there are also some social status issues here making people with high social status have some special treatment. Special treatment in a way that they get every stuff that's good. Good food, good cafeteria table, a lot of 'good' friends, etc. People called them Kingkas and Queenkas for they are, well, the royalties.

Lee Jeongmin here is supposed to be with them for like them, he is handsome and almost good at everything, but being the good best friend he always been, he chose to reject the title and remain with me, the oh-so-nobody Choi Yujin. Whenever I asked him why, he always answers with, 'Because you are my best friend, Yujin. I won't leave you." 

We are peacefully having our lunch with light conversations when screams abrupted our happy lunch. I rolled my eyes as I saw Jeongmin shook his head. 

"Well, they are here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter