Wish: Doubled

Boom! I'm Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four || Wish: Doubled

 

Choi Yujin

After that tragic yet heroic event wherein the Cha Hakyeon saved me from killing myself, time flew so fast that the last bell for the day had already rung. Thinking about the previous events, I just realized that through out the day, I haven't met my best friend yet. That's why I decided to find him and treat him at a cafe or something.

After placing my things inside my locker, I started my Lee Jeongmin hunt. I went to look for him at his locker but unfortunately, he wasn't there. So I tried my luck of visiting his classroom, maybe he was left there to clean it. However, to my dismay, no one was left inside the room.

I puffed my cheeks as I massaged my temples, thinking of places where he could be. I sighed as I continued to walk around the school, "Where could that vain person be?"

I was about to turn into a corner when a voice boomed out of nowhere, "Yujin!"

I turned around to see Hakyeon grinning at me. That smile. I felt myself flushed as he walked closer to me.

"Are you going home now?" he asked tilting his head.

"Uhm, yeah, I was about to.." I said, my voice trailing off as I looked at him. He was so handsome.

If it wasn't for his laugh, I wouldn't realize that I was actually staring at him.

"Are you falling for me now, Jinnie?" he grinned as I blushed.

*Jinnie? Since when has he decided to call me that?* I thought as I bit my lower lip. I looked at him as he smiled at me and noticing that I don't have anything else to say, he took the chance to speak up.

"Since you're about to go home, I'll walk you home." He stated and as I opened my mouth, he raised a finger shushing me, "I won't take no as an answer. You're coming with me and you have no other choice."

I closed my mouth as I mentally cursed, *I really have no choice since it was you whom I'm talking to right now.*

I just nodded and his smile widened. I was about to say something about finding Jeongmin first when he spoke again,

"Oh! Just wait here arasseo?" He started to walked away when he turned around again, "Don't move!"

With that, he left me. I groaned as I tried moving yet my feet wouldn't respond. 

"Great. Now I'm stucked here." I sighed as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. The thought of Jeongmin came into my mind and as I was about to grab my phone from my pocket, I heard his voice echoing in the hallway.

"Jin!"

I heard his voice from behind and I tried turning around only resulting to my eyes widening and mentally cursing, "I-I really can't move? What the hell?!"

Jeongmin tapped my shoulder and when I didn't respond, he went in front of me, eyeing me like I was the most interesting person in the world.

"Are you mad at me Jin?" He asked as I widened my eyes more.

"NO!" I wave my hands in front of him frantically only to receive a are-you-serious look from himm.

"Then why didn't you turn when I called your name?" he asked as I sighed.

I was about to tell him about my punishment when I realized I can't. The goddess said my punishment would double if I tell anyone about it so I sighed earning another curious look from my best friend.

"Are you really not mad at me Jin?" He asked as I nodded, "Then why are you acting so...weird?"

"It's really hard to explain why Jeongmin." I grabbed my hair in frustration as he just looked at me weirdly.

"O-kay? I won't ask then." He said and grabbed my wrist, "Come on let's go home."

He pulled me with him when I just pulled him back for my feet are rooted - literally - on the ground. He turned around looking at me weirdly as I bit my lower lip, "Why aren't you moving? Are you stuck there or something?"

I gave him a laugh as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

*I am really stucked here.* I wanted to tell him but pushed the thought away. I rubbed the back of my neck as Jeongmin tilted his eye, raising an eyebrow.

"What the hell happened Jin? I need an explanation as to why you are actually acting weird right now." 

I coughed as I looked into his eyes, "Well..."

"Well?" he asked impatiently making me sigh.

"Hakyeon asked me to wait for him here." I said looking down at my shoes. I felt Jeongmin walked towards me and he grabbed my shoulders making me looked back up at him. His eyes were twinkling as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Everything you said was wrong." he stated as I tilted my head.

"How so?"

"You, and Cha Hakyeon? Seriously, what happened in a span of hours Choi Yujin? I'm demanding for an answer - right now." he said shaking me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him as he wiggled his eyebrows making me sigh.

"Come on, Jin. Are you going on a date with Hakyeon? Spill it." he stated as I grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Argh, its not a date Jeongminnie!" I snickered as he smirked.

"Oh really?" 

I glared at him and he laughed. How do you explain things to someone who's vain and a pabo?

 

Cha Hakyeon

I went to look for my friends, VIXX, and found them near the school gates with girls surrouding them. I sighed, *When will girls stop stalking us?* I rolled my eyes as I made my way towards them. It was our maknae, Sanghyuk, who noticed me first and waved at me, jumping up and down. "Hyung~"

I laughed at his reaction and ruffled his hair when I finally approached them, "Can't you get anymore cuter Hyukkie?"

Hyuk puffed his cheeks as I laughed and gave my friends a hi five.

"So, is it just me or you're awfully happy right now?" Jaehwan raised an eyebrow as I grinned.

"Well, I think I am." I stated earning confused looks from my friends.

I saw Hongbin open his mouth when he was cut off by one of the girls surrounding us.

"Oppas! Please walk us home!"

I rubbed the back of my neck as my friends turned to look at me, asking for my help thru their eyes. I didn't how and when I became the "leader" of our group but being the oldest, I guess leading my friends and looking out for them became my responsibility. I was about to say something when someone beat me to it.

"You guys can go home by yourselves. You walk yourselves to school so you can walk yourselves back to your homes." Taekwoon snickered making the girls warily step back then bow at us.

"I-I'm sorry." the girl who shouted earlier stuttered and immediately, the group dispersed.

"That was harsh." Wonshik stated as Taekwoon rolled his eyes.

"Better than walking each of them home."

I scratched my head as I turned to look at the rest who just shrugged. I can't help it if Taekwoon can be harsh at times. I shrugged and suddenly remembered about Yujin.

"Oh yeah! You guys go ahead. I need to be somewhere." I stated with glee.

"Somewhere? Where hyung?" Sanghyuk asked as I shrugged.

"Some place." I said earning a look from Hongbin.

"Is there something you're not telling us?" 

My friends took a step towards me as I took a step back. I warily laughed as I raised my hands, "Guys, seriously, I need to go now."

"You're suddenly leaving us after sulking for almost half of the day and keeping something from us? That's kind of mean hyung." Jaehwan stated as the rest nodded.

"Just tell us where you're going and we might let you go." Wonshik stated as I sighed.

I looked at each of them before taking  a deep breath and another step back, "Well."

All of them were waiting for my answer when I grinned, "IReallyNeedToGoNowYujinIsWaitingForMe!"

I said as I run away as fast as I could leaving my friends dumbfounded.

I was panting heavily when I was already away from my friends and leaned on my knees for a while. When I stood up straight, I looked back and rubbed the back of my neck laughing, "Why did I run away from them?"

I shook the thought away and about to look for Yujin when I saw her standing in the same place wherein I left her. The only thing that changed was that Jeongmin was there, with his hands on her shoulders. I felt something in my stomach as I was watching them interact with each other.

My lips formed a thin line as I stood there watching them. I tried to think of a way to grab Yujin without interacting with Jeongmin. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Jeongmin. Its just that, I don't like interacting with him much. Jeongmin is a good person, but seeing how close he is with Yujin - too close if you ask me, somehow didn't help me like him like the rest.

 

Choi Yujin

I was still explaining things to my pabo friend when Hakyeon suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I saw Jeongmin waved at him as Hakyeon gave him a small smile.

"Yujin, are you ready?" he asked as I turn to Jeongmin who just gave me a grin.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." he stated raising his hands up the air and I turned to Hakyeon who smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow I guess?" I asked as Jeongmin nodded and started to walk away.

"See you Jin! Enjoy~" he hummed making me flushed as Hakyeon tilted his head watching Jeongmin's figure disappear.

*That pabo! How dare he say that! It wasn't like me and Hakyeon are going on a date!* I mentally shouted as I looked down on my shoes, biting my lower lip. It was only when Hakyeon waved his hand in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter